Windows 10: Win 10 > Live mail> framework 3.5 problems...oh joy!

Discus and support Win 10 > Live mail> framework 3.5 problems...oh joy! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello there, After splashing out £100 on Win 10 and doing 3 (yes, that's right...3) clean installs, low and behold nothing much works. I had... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dildo baggins, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Win 10 > Live mail> framework 3.5 problems...oh joy!

Hello there,

After splashing out £100 on Win 10 and doing 3 (yes, that's right...3) clean installs, low and behold nothing much works. I had previously downgraded from a FREE win 10 installation 2 days ago only to find it messed up win 7 and I was snookered. So I bought Win 10 from Microsoft and did a clean install. Anyhow, back to the problem. Microsoft essentials will not download because it needs Framework 3.5. Framework 3.5 will simply not download. I have tried the old window features lark and ticked all the appropriate boxes to no avail. I have been through the troubleshooting and low and behold, no solution. Error code 0x800F081F. Would any of you kind gentlemen or women be able to help me out. Or does no one simply have the solution yet. Searched the forums worldwide high and low for an answer..... Bugger!

:)

dildo baggins, Jan 12, 2016

2. 2013 Quickbooks Install for Windows 10

Win Key+X -> Programs and Features -> Turn Windows features on or off, select .Net Framework 3.5 -> OK.

A_User_Here, Jan 12, 2016
  3. windows 10 .net framework 3.5 will not install/enable

I have upgraded to windows 10 professional from windows 7 professional 64 bit. I am trying to install PTC ProEngineer Wilfire 5.0, which require .net Framework 3.5 service pack 1. I was running ProEngineer Wilfire 5.0 in the windows 7 64-bit OS without
    any problems. .Net Framework 3.5 service pack 1 WILL not install online or from HD. Nor will .Net Framework 3.5 enable from within "turn windows features on or off". The check-box next to .Net Framework 3.5 is filled with a square. Looking at the registry
    using regedit>HKEY_CURRENT_USER>SOFTWARE>Microsoft>Net Framework Setup, it only shows; Name: Standard Type: REG_SZ.

I have tried all suggested solutions I could find via Google searches, but problem persists. There is no version of .Net Framework installed. Nor am I able to install/enable any. Please help with a solution.

TimoNellemose, Jan 12, 2016
  4. Win 10 > Live mail> framework 3.5 problems...oh joy!

Apologies, it has somehow miraculously sorted itself out. I have now downloaded Framework 3.5! Praise be Gates.

dildo baggins, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 > Live mail> framework 3.5 problems...oh joy!

1. Win 10 > Live mail> framework 3.5 problems...oh joy! - Similar Threads - Live mail> framework

2. Live Mail problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Live Mail problem: I use Live Mail, the 2012 version, and this morning my Inbox was missing. I still have Quick Views, Outbox and Storage Folders, but no in box. I use Yahoo email through ATT and all of the folders are there when I log into my email with ATT. Last night when I shut the pc...
  3. Win-10 Mail problems.

in Browsers and Email
    Win-10 Mail problems.: I think I need some GURU help with this one.... I'm trying to use the Mail app in Win-10, instead of an aftermarket program. I was finally able to create and send an email, but nowhere was I able to set the default Font, Size, color, etc. for the email program. I could set...
  4. Live Mail in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Live Mail in Win 10: Win does not recognize Live Mail as a choice for .eml files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-in-win-10/3f2a3fa5-58dc-4f33-a9b1-1ca3c05c1768"
  5. settings in Windows Live Mail on Win 10

in Browsers and Email
    settings in Windows Live Mail on Win 10: I'm using Windows Live Mail on Win 10. My Contacts (when I click "Contacts") are set up to show "last name", "First name" which is what I want. But, when I want to compose a new e-mail and click on the "To" or "Cc" box in the address section of a new e-mail to add a contact,...
  6. Windows Live Mail with Win 10?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail with Win 10?: I have been playing around with win 10 for a while now, first in a virtual machine but lately as a dual boot with Win 8.1. Now I am seriously thinking of making Win 10 my main OS. My question - with Win 8.1, I use Windows Live Mail, will this be supported under Win 10? TIA...
  7. Win Live MAIL problem

in Browsers and Email
    Win Live MAIL problem: I have a new laptop with Win10 installed and ever since downloading WinLive Mail, Win Live Mail has given me problems. It spends hours saying it is upgrading, I cannot get rid of it unless, I shut the laptop down and remove the battery. This is ridiculous. Anyone else with...
  8. win live mail problems in win 10

in Browsers and Email
    win live mail problems in win 10: Suddenly my email has gone haywire. My App for win live mail has a shield on it that means I have to open it as admin, and I get a box asking me if I want to let this programme to make changes. When mail opens I invariably get a box asking me to enter my password....
  9. Win 10 install crashed Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 install crashed Live Mail: Downloaded and installed Win 10. Live Mail would not open. Uninstalled Win 10 and reverted back to Win 7 so I could export contacts. All Live Mail files have been corrupted. Can not uninstall, repair, or reinstall Live Mail or Essentials. Trying to get contacts so I can...
  10. Windows live mail on Win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Windows live mail on Win 10: Have just got laptop with Win 10 preinstalled . Found its mail program USELESS . No contacts etc etc . Decided to install Live mail . Downloaded the file from MS ( 2012 version ) hit install but it just sits there with blue circle going round and round . Can any one help me...