Windows 10: Win 10:Local Acc cant log in cuz its asking for email address

Discus and support Win 10:Local Acc cant log in cuz its asking for email address in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Home. I resetted my password through CMD in the way of the built-in Admin account. Made a new password for my User. And now when i... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Supernarc, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Supernarc Win User

Win 10:Local Acc cant log in cuz its asking for email address

I have Windows 10 Home. I resetted my password through CMD in the way of the built-in Admin account. Made a new password for my User. And now when i try to login its asking for my email address instead of my username. This account is not a Microsoft account and never was. I can log into safe mode but there is not much i can do there. How can i make the login window ask for my username and not my email address.
    I am well verse in regedit and gpedit.
    Please help

:)

Supernarc, Feb 27, 2017
  2. babjan Win User

i cant connect microsoft account to my pc

i, today did a clean installation of windows10. when it asked for adding local acc or microsofr acc, i chose local acc. later to use email app, i logged in to my acc in email app itself and ln user accounts it has asked me to connect to Microsoft acc instead.
    when i try to connect it says some other user on this pc is already using this account

babjan, Feb 27, 2017
  3. lee_949 Win User
    Email is not synced

Did you use the same email to log into outlook.com and your mail app?

Ans: I dont know/remember - yes i presume so! im useing one email address here

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you hit the refresh button on the app and check if you are able to re sync.

Ans: it does not sync

If that didn't work, I would suggest that you remove and then re-add your email account and check.

which acc - microsoft acc? outlook acc? microsoft community acc? microsoft edge acc? one drive edge acc?

this is brain damage - I have an email address. ive signed up to outlook which apparently is the same thing as giving me a microsoft acc. the microsft acc does not sync???? I
    tried to switch off microsoft acc and start again, but cant, not allowed! - activated it again

lee_949, Feb 27, 2017
Thema:

Win 10:Local Acc cant log in cuz its asking for email address

1. Win 10:Local Acc cant log in cuz its asking for email address - Similar Threads - Local Acc cant

2. I cant log into my mc acc and its migrated so when i use my email to log in on my minecraft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log into my mc acc and its migrated so when i use my email to log in on my minecraft...: When i log in to my minecraft account which is LazerYK9454 i just log in to another minecraft account that dosen't have minecraft on it because my mc and microsoft was hacked so when i tried to log in on the LazerYK9454 it just goes into another one, and i have information...
  3. I cant log into my mc acc and its migrated so when i use my email to log in on my minecraft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my mc acc and its migrated so when i use my email to log in on my minecraft...: When i log in to my minecraft account which is LazerYK9454 i just log in to another minecraft account that dosen't have minecraft on it because my mc and microsoft was hacked so when i tried to log in on the LazerYK9454 it just goes into another one, and i have information...
  4. Win 8.1. I used a Pin to log in to my PC but now its asking for a Password, Cant log in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 8.1. I used a Pin to log in to my PC but now its asking for a Password, Cant log in...: Hi, Can some help please?When I configured my PCLaptop on setup I decided to use the option to enter a PIN to log into my profile.The power went off due to loadshedding so I closed my screen to set it to sleep. Once I switched it back on again it asked me to enter a Password...
  5. Win 8.1. I used a Pin to log in to my PC but now its asking for a Password, Cant log in...

Win 8.1. I used a Pin to log in to my PC but now its asking for a Password, Cant log in...: Hi, Can some help please?When I configured my PCLaptop on setup I decided to use the option to enter a PIN to log into my profile.The power went off due to loadshedding so I closed my screen to set it to sleep. Once I switched it back on again it asked me to enter a Password...
  6. Cant log out of school/work acc on surface win 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log out of school/work acc on surface win 10: Hi!I have had this issue for about 3 months now and it is driving me nuts. I want to remove my work/school account from my computer as I hate the dumb managed by organization messages. Ive done this in the past and it worked just fine on the same laptop but now if I go to...
  7. Cant log out of school/work acc on surface win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log out of school/work acc on surface win 10: Hi!I have had this issue for about 3 months now and it is driving me nuts. I want to remove my work/school account from my computer as I hate the dumb managed by organization messages. Ive done this in the past and it worked just fine on the same laptop but now if I go to...
  8. Cant log out of school/work acc on surface win 10

9. Win 10 people email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 people email address: edited contact but address drop down box only shows old email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-people-email-address/92029489-0e9c-4d14-92a9-d6428bc1c810
  10. Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor.: Hi Guys yesterday my pc was fine and today i get a black screen with out a cursor and if i wait like 9 min i get a blue screen with IRQL Not Less Or Equal I have 4 hard disks in my pc, 1 scretch disks SSD, 1 Windows 10 SSD, 1 4TB hard drive back up, 1 windows 10...