Windows 10: Win 10 Log Errors and solutions

Discus and support Win 10 Log Errors and solutions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know it's really not worth spending much time trying to fix errors in the logs of a test build. It would still be great if people could post any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Really1, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Really1 Win User

Win 10 Log Errors and solutions

I know it's really not worth spending much time trying to fix errors in the logs of a test build. It would still be great if people could post any simple fixes that they have found, if any. No need for me to post all of the errors because I'm sure we all have many of the same. The reason I'm asking people to post solutions is because I'm sure some of the errors will resurface in the RTM. I have looked and tested but have nothing.

If you have a solution to any error in your logs please post it here. This should help us to get our RTMs up and running a little cleaner. If it's a complex registry alteration then I wouldn't post it. We can let Microsoft do what they are paid to do.

I don't know as much as most of you. I hope some of the more knowledgeable people will offer some solutions.

The only tip I can offer right now is how to keep the update service running and not install drivers. It is done through "Devices and Printers" under control panel.

I hate big RED ERROR tags in my logs. *sarc

:)

Really1, Jun 14, 2015

2. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3213986) - Error 0x8007045b

Hi Gerry

Sorry I only save the log for the error relating to the update error. I now include the entire system error log.

Windows Error

Please look at file named:

1. Win 10 Update Error - System Info.txt

2. Win 10 Update Error Part 2.evtx

Thanks.

KSChan_0117, Jun 14, 2015
  3. brostar14 Win User
    Simple solution to critical error start menu and cortana

There is a very simple solution to the critical error start menu and cortana arnt working, once logged in hold windows key and press L this will log you out then hold and continue holding the shift key and click on power menu and click restart do not let
    go of the shift key at all, it will start to restart then a hidden menu will appear giving you three options, continue to windows ten,trouble shoot or power off click continue to win 10 still holding shift it will do its thing and actually half restart and
    do more on screen things, then it will show you the win ten logo then send you to log in page, log in and error is now gone.

brostar14, Jun 14, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

You shouldn't fix those errors. Microsoft needs to have them so they can get accurate error statistics so they can fix them at the source, if you fix them in your system they might slip through testing.

Mystere, Jun 14, 2015
  5. Really1 Win User
    I'm not talking about fixing them tomorrow. I'm talking about fixing it when the RTM is out. If we have the info now, it will help us to fix it once the RTM is released. If you want to run a system with a bunch of red errors on it then that's up to you. I'm more interested in helping people and getting help with fixing what Microsoft employees can't fix or are to pressed for time to fix. If you are going to tell me that you are error free on a preview build them I'll sell you a bridge. I'm trying to be productive. Are you? I would not spend time fixing a prebuild. I thought I was clear on that. I want my RTM to be good. Your saying, let it all be fail for us,. Let them fix it. We all know that takes years. You can wait. I'll work on the RTM once it's released.

Really1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 Log Errors and solutions - Similar Threads - Log Errors solutions

2. Automatic Updates on Win 10 Pro hang - no solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Updates on Win 10 Pro hang - no solution: I have a workstation with win 10 pro. I tried to take the computer out of sleep the other day and it would not start. It had automatically updated and placed the new update in but said it was collecting and cleaning data. The MS blue screen sat for hours with the % completed...
  3. Solution to "Browsers freeze Win 10"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solution to "Browsers freeze Win 10": I'm again opening new thread because I still cannot reply to Community. After weeks of testing, it seems I finally find the cause of the freezing problem. In short: Update the firmware of the SSD where the browsers are installed and problem is solved. Guess this is not a...
  4. Solution to "Browsers freeze Win 10"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution to "Browsers freeze Win 10": I'm again opening new thread because I still cannot reply to Community. After weeks of testing, it seems I finally find the cause of the freezing problem. In short: Update the firmware of the SSD where the browsers are installed and problem is solved. Guess this is not a...
  5. Solution to "Browsers freeze Win 10"

6. Win 10 logging password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 logging password: Hi there, I got an issue and need to resolve as soon as possible. I used my personal Microsoft account on my company laptop, but I forgot to unlink my personal account when I resigned from my previous company, also I used my company phone number for 2 factors authenticator....
  7. Win 10 logging password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 logging password: Hi there, I got an issue and need to resolve as soon as possible. I used my personal Microsoft account on my company laptop, but I forgot to unlink my personal account when I resigned from my previous company, also I used my company phone number for 2 factors authenticator....
  8. Win 10 logging password

9. Win 10 log in problem...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 log in problem...: After turning on system- Only admin account login but user account log in screen is gone, at the start. Win admin still see user's folders... How to make available both admin and user account on log in screen? submitted by /u/Mirda76de [link] [comments]...
  10. Can't log in win 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log in win 10: I installed windows 10 on a dell inspiron 1318 from a created disk. Installation seemed to go ok. When I boot it up it comes up ok with a log in screen. Says to log in with MS acct. Win 10 wont accept it even though the same log gets me into my account, email, win 8.1, but...