Windows 10: win 10 magnifier gear

Discus and support win 10 magnifier gear in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; gear does not respond to click 44768 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jalea148, Mar 20, 2016.

1. jalea148 Win User

win 10 magnifier gear

gear does not respond to click

:)

jalea148, Mar 20, 2016

2. Re Windows 10 Magnifier

Hi Bill,

Do the magnifier options help? When magnifier is open, you can point the cursor to the magnifier icon on the taskbar and there is a gear icon. Clicking on the gear icon opens the settings for the magnifier.

win 10 magnifier gear [​IMG]

There is a setting "Have the magnifier follow the insertion point."

Brenda

Brenda Woollard, Mar 20, 2016
  3. Re Windows 10 Magnifier

I think I know why you don't see the setting. You use the magnifier in "Lens" view. In Lens View, when you click on the settings gear, you only get the settings for the Lens view. If you have the magnifier in Full Screen mode, then click on the settings
    gear, then you get more options, like "Have the magnifier follow the insertion point."

My personal preference is for Full Screen view. Sometimes if I'm just browsing the web, I change the zoom setting on my browser instead of using the magnifier.

Brenda

Brenda Woollard, Mar 20, 2016
Thema:

win 10 magnifier gear

1. win 10 magnifier gear - Similar Threads - magnifier gear

2. After KB4346084 computer wakes from sleep with Magnifier locked up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After KB4346084 computer wakes from sleep with Magnifier locked up: My system is Win10 x64 on Dell XPS 8920. I never had any problems with Magnifier until KB4346084. Magnifier is on when the computer goes to sleep. When I wake the computer my mouse works but the keyboard is locked up, can't enter my PIN (and it repeats the sounds over and...
  3. Cortana ~ Type here to search does not minimize to a magnifying glass.

in Cortana
    Cortana ~ Type here to search does not minimize to a magnifying glass.: I recently reset Windows 10 and I am pleased with the results. Cortana is one of the new features that came bundled with the reset. On the startbar Cortana's "Type here to search" message does not minimize to a magnifying glass symbol. It shows continuously taking up...
  4. Magnifying Glass (Search) Icon Windows 10 Taskbar

in Cortana
    Magnifying Glass (Search) Icon Windows 10 Taskbar: Yesterday IT had to do some work on my computer and it never fails that every time they work on it, they restore Cortana for her "search" functionality. I've told them about clicking the windows icon and then to directly start typing but they tend to stick with the Cortana...
  5. Was I hacked? spotlight/log in screen magnifying icons?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Was I hacked? spotlight/log in screen magnifying icons?: Hi, yesterday I turned off wifi connection on my pc and went to bed, I had Wifi router on. Today I woke up and went to log in my pc only to find out that I had magnifying glass icons on my spotlight/log in screen. There was a picture of mountain in the backgriund with those...
  6. Screen too magnified for any command

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen too magnified for any command: Please, anybody, I'm sorry to put such an impossible challenge to you, but I'm not familiar with computers. I need a simple step-by-step solution for my Lenovo G 50-80 Windows 10 laptop. I accidentally pressed the wrong keys and now, the screen is super zoomed in. All...
  7. Start Magnifier at boot, and minimized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Magnifier at boot, and minimized: Hello Everyone, Windows' ease of use functionalities include a Magnifier tool which is very useful to me as a teacher. The pain is, it displays its window when started (instead of just running quietly in the background). I found this short thread addressing the matter, but...
  8. help .. stop magnifier from moving on me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help .. stop magnifier from moving on me: I have had 2 microsoft support workers come onto my laptop to fix the magnifier that will NOT stop changing on me....won't stop...This problem all started when I had a update in June and think August...both times my pointer-curser disappeared... ( she )support had a real...
  9. how can Disable Magnifier in Windows 10 when starting PC

how can Disable Magnifier in Windows 10 when starting PC: how can Disable Magnifier in Windows 10,when starting windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-disable-magnifier-in-windows-10-when/a94499b2-4779-43e5-b35a-69790f7a7e8a
  10. After Win 10 update, YouTube videos play magnified 100%.

After Win 10 update, YouTube videos play magnified 100%.: Videos play this way [magnified] in Edge and Chrome, but play fine in FireFox. Any ideas or suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-win-10-update-youtube-videos-play-magnified/7f00c757-aac6-4063-bd62-316141c05968