Windows 10: win 10 magnifier gear

Discus and support win 10 magnifier gear in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; gear does not respond to click 44768 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jalea148, Mar 20, 2016.

1. jalea148 Win User

win 10 magnifier gear

gear does not respond to click

:)

jalea148, Mar 20, 2016

2. Re Windows 10 Magnifier

Hi Bill,

Do the magnifier options help? When magnifier is open, you can point the cursor to the magnifier icon on the taskbar and there is a gear icon. Clicking on the gear icon opens the settings for the magnifier.

win 10 magnifier gear [​IMG]

There is a setting "Have the magnifier follow the insertion point."

Brenda

Brenda Woollard, Mar 20, 2016
  3. Re Windows 10 Magnifier

I think I know why you don't see the setting. You use the magnifier in "Lens" view. In Lens View, when you click on the settings gear, you only get the settings for the Lens view. If you have the magnifier in Full Screen mode, then click on the settings
    gear, then you get more options, like "Have the magnifier follow the insertion point."

My personal preference is for Full Screen view. Sometimes if I'm just browsing the web, I change the zoom setting on my browser instead of using the magnifier.

Brenda

Brenda Woollard, Mar 20, 2016
Thema:

win 10 magnifier gear

1. win 10 magnifier gear - Similar Threads - magnifier gear

2. Microsoft magnifier

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft magnifier: For just over a month magnifier no longer follows the keyboard/typing focus. Magnifier only follows the mouse. I use it mainly in docked view. I have tried switching views. I have checked the settings and all the focus boxes are checked. I have tried unchecking and restarting...
  3. Taskbar and other HUD-related items magnified while in any fullscreen game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Taskbar and other HUD-related items magnified while in any fullscreen game: So, I have had this problem for a while now. I have attempted to google a solution, but could not find one. As the subject title says, this is my problem, "Taskbar and other HUD-related items magnified while in any fullscreen game". The inserted picture is a screenshot of me...
  4. Getting Magnifying glass icon on Lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting Magnifying glass icon on Lock screen: I want to get a Magnifying glass symbol on the lock screen Thank you! Sulkiflii R. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-magnifying-glass-icon-on-lock-screen/e4515370-4798-4da0-8287-f638c2c61588
  5. Windows 10 magnifier does not track cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 magnifier does not track cursor: Hello, I am using Windows 10 pro and its integrated magnifier. It used to track the mouse and keyboard cursor very well yet a few weeks ago it stopped tracking the keyboard cursor in some applications specifically Google Chrome while it continues tracking the keyboard cursor...
  6. Resolution setting. Everything is magnified so big I can't navigate to change it back.

Resolution setting. Everything is magnified so big I can't navigate to change it back.: Hello all, This is for a Dell laptop Windows 10 I was messing around with the display settings to make it fit my TV and I changed everything I could see and then I changed something that I can't recall what it was labeled, but it said "not recommended" As a last ditch...
  7. How to get Magnifying glass icon on Lockscreen?

How to get Magnifying glass icon on Lockscreen?: How do I get the magnetifying glass symbol that provides a like to tell me information about the lock screen picture? ***Modified title from: lock scree***...
  8. After KB4346084 computer wakes from sleep with Magnifier locked up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After KB4346084 computer wakes from sleep with Magnifier locked up: My system is Win10 x64 on Dell XPS 8920. I never had any problems with Magnifier until KB4346084. Magnifier is on when the computer goes to sleep. When I wake the computer my mouse works but the keyboard is locked up, can't enter my PIN (and it repeats the sounds over and...
  9. Cortana ~ Type here to search does not minimize to a magnifying glass.

in Cortana
    Cortana ~ Type here to search does not minimize to a magnifying glass.: I recently reset Windows 10 and I am pleased with the results. Cortana is one of the new features that came bundled with the reset. On the startbar Cortana's "Type here to search" message does not minimize to a magnifying glass symbol. It shows continuously taking up...
  10. Magnifying Glass (Search) Icon Windows 10 Taskbar

in Cortana
    Magnifying Glass (Search) Icon Windows 10 Taskbar: Yesterday IT had to do some work on my computer and it never fails that every time they work on it, they restore Cortana for her "search" functionality. I've told them about clicking the windows icon and then to directly start typing but they tend to stick with the Cortana...