Windows 10: win 10 magnifier gear

Discus and support win 10 magnifier gear in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; gear does not respond to click 44768 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jalea148, Mar 20, 2016.

1. jalea148 Win User

win 10 magnifier gear

gear does not respond to click

:)

jalea148, Mar 20, 2016

2. Re Windows 10 Magnifier

Hi Bill,

Do the magnifier options help? When magnifier is open, you can point the cursor to the magnifier icon on the taskbar and there is a gear icon. Clicking on the gear icon opens the settings for the magnifier.

win 10 magnifier gear [​IMG]

There is a setting "Have the magnifier follow the insertion point."

Brenda

Brenda Woollard, Mar 20, 2016
  3. Re Windows 10 Magnifier

I think I know why you don't see the setting. You use the magnifier in "Lens" view. In Lens View, when you click on the settings gear, you only get the settings for the Lens view. If you have the magnifier in Full Screen mode, then click on the settings
    gear, then you get more options, like "Have the magnifier follow the insertion point."

My personal preference is for Full Screen view. Sometimes if I'm just browsing the web, I change the zoom setting on my browser instead of using the magnifier.

Brenda

Brenda Woollard, Mar 20, 2016
Thema:

win 10 magnifier gear

1. win 10 magnifier gear - Similar Threads - magnifier gear

2. Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?: Greetings Microsoft Assistants.I hope everyone on staff is well today.I am looking for a solution to the problem of Magnifier showing a black screen when turned on.Applying the suggested solution in this old post did not solve the problem for me. The assistant said there were...
  3. Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?: Greetings Microsoft Assistants.I hope everyone on staff is well today.I am looking for a solution to the problem of Magnifier showing a black screen when turned on.Applying the suggested solution in this old post did not solve the problem for me. The assistant said there were...
  4. Search suggestions with magnifying glass

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search suggestions with magnifying glass: Since a recent update, the search field window pops up intermittently with advertising for AI above the Recent area. I can click that shut, but it's also now displaying weird tips that I don't need as questions with a search magnifying glass at the end of each one. I can...
  5. Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?: Hello,I am using Windows since the XP era. I do have low vision and I rely on the magnifier apps provided in Windows' versions to use the computer and do my job. In Windows XP, I was using the Microsoft IntelliPoint on a supported Microsoft mouse that had a nice magnifier...
  6. Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?

Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?: Hello,I am using Windows since the XP era. I do have low vision and I rely on the magnifier apps provided in Windows' versions to use the computer and do my job. In Windows XP, I was using the Microsoft IntelliPoint on a supported Microsoft mouse that had a nice magnifier...
  7. The caps-lock turns on and the magnifier launches automatically in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The caps-lock turns on and the magnifier launches automatically in windows 10.: I am using windows 10, the caps-lock and the magnifier launches suddenly. When this happens the keyboard becomes non operational. Also, Microsoft edge opens with the windows help page. I close the magnifier and the Microsoft Edge, and when I press caps-lock again, the same...
  8. The caps-lock turns on and the magnifier launches automatically in windows 10.

The caps-lock turns on and the magnifier launches automatically in windows 10.: I am using windows 10, the caps-lock and the magnifier launches suddenly. When this happens the keyboard becomes non operational. Also, Microsoft edge opens with the windows help page. I close the magnifier and the Microsoft Edge, and when I press caps-lock again, the same...
  9. The caps-lock turns on and the magnifier launches automatically in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. In Window's 10 can I get the Magnifier Lens to lock into one position?

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Window's 10 can I get the Magnifier Lens to lock into one position?: In Window's 10 can I get the Magnifier Lens to lock into one position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-can-i-get-the-magnifier-lens-to-lock/e9816985-3066-415f-bbcc-47de4ebc1aaa