Windows 10: win 10 massive upgrade

Discus and support win 10 massive upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is that posible to upgrade windows 7 into windows 10 in a massive way? example : i have 100 pc.. i want it to upgrade togethere one at a time. to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jhay06, Aug 14, 2015.

1. jhay06 Win User

win 10 massive upgrade

is that posible to upgrade windows 7 into windows 10 in a massive way?
    example : i have 100 pc.. i want it to upgrade togethere one at a time. to avoid time consumming.

:)

jhay06, Aug 14, 2015
  2. Stofchi Win User

Quickbooks Pro 2011 no longer opens after updating Micrososft Window 10

This problem exists with 2016 version of QB premier as well. It's not an issue with unsupported software.

It's only happening with the latest massive upgrade to Win 10. The initial upgrade to win 10 last summer had no problems at all.

Please fix this problem

Stofchi, Aug 14, 2015
  3. PatricR Win User
    Win-8 and Win-10 upgrade

After massive problems with my All-in-One HP in upgrading my Win-8.1 to Win-10, I have decided to find out if it is possible to upgrade to a new win-10 partition. If I take the Win-10 ISO and install it on my new partition, will that accomplish the same
    or will I have to purchase a separate Win-10 OS? Any thoughts?

PatricR, Aug 14, 2015
  4. win 10 massive upgrade

Hello there! jhay06 What you are referring to there would fall under corporate or volume licensing and each machine by itself would still need to see active participation when being set up.

There's no one for all method for remote access that would work for what you are asking. Remote access can come later once all machines are set up and running 10 and then you add a program like Team Viewer's corporate edition for remote access for things like checking manually for updates, file sharing, etc. But until you arrive at each individual desktop you won't be able to get things configured on each machine. That still take a live operator for things like installing all softwares and setting up remote access.

Night Hawk, Aug 14, 2015
  5. jhay06 Win User
    thank you mr knight hawk!

jhay06, Aug 14, 2015
  6. You're welcome! jhay06 Sorry about that since you are talking about so many machines at a school or company I assume. Nobody has actually come up with a way to see that done that I know of so far!

Now the only other thing that could work where the corporate or volume licensing that still may not be available at this time to speed things up a bit would be hampered by the need to have all machines identical and the first would have to see a possible upgrade take place and then you could clone the full image made of the drive.

At first every other machine would show it needs to be activated until the volume license type key was applied to each one individually. Companies and other large institutions see this done on a regular basis. The down time would be the clone and manually entering the key on each machine. But again all machines being equal otherwise individual upgrade on each one separately for each machine's unique hardware profile would be the mandate. Once done however each machine would or should automatically activate on it's own since the servers where the profiles are recorded are no longer bogged down like they were. *Smile

Night Hawk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

win 10 massive upgrade

1. win 10 massive upgrade - Similar Threads - massive upgrade

2. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...: Simple steps to reproduce:Unlock a bitlocked drive.Open a file from that drive example = image fileReboot machine, confirm drive is relocked.From "Recent Items," attempt to open the fileThe file opens, even though the drive is lockedWHOA!Obviously this is a massive security...
  3. Massive stutters in out of focus apps since upgrade to win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive stutters in out of focus apps since upgrade to win 11: Updated to windows 11 with a fresh install recently, whenever i am in a resource intensive game all of my other apps start stuttering.Mainly microsoft edge, which is a problem cause i watch videos and such on my second monitor. This was not an issue in windows 10 and my...
  4. Massive stutters in out of focus apps since upgrade to win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive stutters in out of focus apps since upgrade to win 11: Updated to windows 11 with a fresh install recently, whenever i am in a resource intensive game all of my other apps start stuttering.Mainly microsoft edge, which is a problem cause i watch videos and such on my second monitor. This was not an issue in windows 10 and my...
  5. Massive Framerate drop running multiple games on dual monitor after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive Framerate drop running multiple games on dual monitor after Windows 11 upgrade: Win 11 21h2 22000.376Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Driver 497.29Intel Core i7-1870H 16GB RAMlaptop monitor - 1920x1080 144hzExternal monitor 1920x1080 144hzI've been running Windows 11 for a couple weeks now and when I'm gaming I tend to run 3-4 clients across 2 monitors which has...
  6. Massive Framerate drop running multiple games on dual monitor after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive Framerate drop running multiple games on dual monitor after Windows 11 upgrade: Win 11 21h2 22000.376Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Driver 497.29Intel Core i7-1870H 16GB RAMlaptop monitor - 1920x1080 144hzExternal monitor 1920x1080 144hzI've been running Windows 11 for a couple weeks now and when I'm gaming I tend to run 3-4 clients across 2 monitors which has...
  7. Chrome 87 is out with massive performance upgrade on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome 87 is out with massive performance upgrade on Windows 10: Google has introduced a new set of features in Chrome 87 that could reduce Chrome’s memory and CPU usage significantly on Windows 10. Google Chrome 87 introduces tab throttling and other tweaks to make the browser faster on devices with Windows operating system. Google can...
  8. Massive performance drop and file issues after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Massive performance drop and file issues after upgrading to Windows 10: I just upgraded to windows 10 yesterday, prior to that everything worked fine o my PC. Now things are sluggish and slow to respond, even using google chrome has become slower. I also have issues accessing my own files from before the upgrade. I cannot play any of my old video...
  9. MASSIVE Changes in Performance After Upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MASSIVE Changes in Performance After Upgrading to Windows 10: I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Ultimate via the Installation Media. After the upgrade, it worked properly for about a month, but last few days... it's maybe a week, but now I see MASSIVE changes in performance. A game I play, League of Legends, is waaaay...
  10. Microsoft sets stage for massive Windows 10 upgrade strategy

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft sets stage for massive Windows 10 upgrade strategy: Microsoft has been preparing Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 PCs for a more aggressive Windows 10 upgrade strategy that the company will kick off shortly, according to the developer of a tool that blocks such upgrades. "Over Thanksgiving weekend I started getting reports that...