Windows 10: Win 10 messed up Win 7 Task Scheduler.

Discus and support Win 10 messed up Win 7 Task Scheduler. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I tried to upgrade to Win 10 about 2 months ago but it messed up my monitor to the point I only had only a horizontal screen about half the normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nodsirrah, Mar 15, 2016.

1. nodsirrah Win User

Win 10 messed up Win 7 Task Scheduler.

I tried to upgrade to Win 10 about 2 months ago but it messed up my monitor to the point I only had only a horizontal screen
    about half the normal size so I went back to win 7.
    Today I decided to try again, but first I would do a backup, and I got the following popup: The task image is corrupt or has been
    tampered with. (0x80041321).
    I started the Task Scheduler and got the following popup:
    Task {F2E3C8F1-E2A-43DF-B3D5-A570884A643B}:The task image is corrupt or has been tampered with.
    I can't do restore because I formatted my external "BACKUP" USB external hard drive getting ready for Win 10 setup.
    Will upgrading to Win 10 solve my Task Seheduler problem?
    I don't want to reinstall Win 7. *Mad
    My 83 year old non-techie brain has no idea what to do next.
    Please give me some simple way to fix this thing.

:)

nodsirrah, Mar 15, 2016
  2. DougZK Win User

local area network adapter has to be reset constantly, why?

Same thing . After 3 grueling weeks of dropping internet connection, enable, disenable network adapter, search for new drivers , I finally went back to win 7. Then found out win 10 messed up my task scheduler to back up my files. I'm still working on that
    one !

DougZK, Mar 15, 2016
  3. Task scheduler

Updated to win 10....problems so I reverted back to win 7 ...task scheduler corrupt with multiple errors

Re updated to win 10 and task scheduler is still giving multiple errors and unable to schedule a shutdown

Any easy fix?

disherabcd, Mar 15, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

10 did not mess up your monitor. You just did not finish the install, by installing the correct display driver.

bro67, Mar 15, 2016
Thema:

1. Win 10 messed up Win 7 Task Scheduler. - Similar Threads - messed Task Scheduler

2. Corrupted task scheduler in Win 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted task scheduler in Win 8.1: I'm using Win 8.1 Pro. The task scheduler is corrupted. It won't run any tasks including system tasks after using a 3rd party optimizer app. I have uninstalled the app and restored the system using a restore point that was made before installing that app, and yet the task...
  3. Corrupted task scheduler in Win 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted task scheduler in Win 8.1: I'm using Win 8.1 Pro. The task scheduler is corrupted. It won't run any tasks including system tasks after using a 3rd party optimizer app. I have uninstalled the app and restored the system using a restore point that was made before installing that app, and yet the task...
  4. Win Task Scheduler noob question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win Task Scheduler noob question: Hello, I would like to start a specific sound file (mp3) with the VLC media player at a predefined time. I already managed to tell the Task Scheduler to open the player, but I dont know how to tell him that the sound file should be opened within the player. I tried to enter...
  5. Setting up network Win 10 with Win 7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up network Win 10 with Win 7: I have a desktop, running Win7 Pro 64-bit and laptop running Win10 Pro 64-bit I would like to create a network between the two so they see each other via File Explorer Currently the desktop is connected to the Internet network via LAN while the laptop via WiFi They both sit...
  6. Win 7 to win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 7 to win 10: Can i transfer old computer win 7 to new win 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-to-win-10/ea48f987-32d1-4b38-9a63-726bfffde42b"
  7. Task scheduler on win 10

Task scheduler on win 10: i am using task scheduler on win 10. I have it set up to execute a program once a day, and that part is working perfectly. I would like to set it up where it executes this program and then presses F11 in that program, then wait 5 min and press F2, wait 5 min and then...
  8. Win 10 Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Task Scheduler: Switched to Win 10...had program on Win 7 to create restore points .."Restore Point Creator"...it was not running and no longer need it. I went into Win 10 task scheduler and disabled all the settings/triggers etc., for it. OK. Then decided since the only thing left was an...
  9. Rollback to Win 8.1 or 7 corrupts scheduled tasks

Rollback to Win 8.1 or 7 corrupts scheduled tasks: Due to Nitro Reader problem reported in another thread, I rolled back to Win 7. I found none of the scheduled tasks I had created worked. Opening Task Scheduler presented me with 62 error messages indicating my tasks, and many others created by other applications, including...
  10. Upgraded from Win 7 to 10. Sound is a mess.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgraded from Win 7 to 10. Sound is a mess.: Hi Everyone, I am new to the Forum, I've been using Win 7 for a very long time. I was hoping someone could help me out! I recently upgraded and my Sub-Woofer doesn't work anymore. I have a Logitech 2.1 ch system plugged into the green rear 3.5mm jack on my mother board. My...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrade to eindows10 messes up task scheduler