Windows 10: Win 10 Mobile - cant roll back to Denim?

Discus and support Win 10 Mobile - cant roll back to Denim? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; great. so ive been using the newest mobile build for a month or so, since it launched. its still bit buggy with the touch disappearing totally and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by batlhilz, Jul 30, 2015.

1. batlhilz Win User

Win 10 Mobile - cant roll back to Denim?

great. so ive been using the newest mobile build for a month or so, since it launched. its still bit buggy with the touch
    disappearing totally and nothing but power-boot helps with it. sometimes i cant answer calls due to this.

ok, now im trying to roll back to 8.1/Denim with the WPR tool, but I cant cause it says I have the same version thats currently available.

How I get the stuff back?

great, just in before i was pressing the submit thread, it shows and blings out of alert, that theres a new update for phone... lets see what this does tho.

:)

batlhilz, Jul 30, 2015

2. Windows Device Recory Not For all windows Phone.

Windows Device Recory Not For all windows Phone. My mobile is Lava Iris win 1 (windows Phone 8.1) The Phone is downloaded & install windows 10 Mobile Preview. the phone is not downgrade or roll back. I was format phone but cannot roll back. please make
    for all device.

NitinPatil_850, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Where did my games go after Windows 10 update.

So where has my games gone cant play solitere

blackdouglas, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 Mobile - cant roll back to Denim?

1. Win 10 Mobile - cant roll back to Denim? - Similar Threads - Mobile cant roll

2. roll back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roll back: hi, im on windows 10 21h2 and i need to roll back to windows 10 20h2 so i can run some programs, i know i need to run the media creation tool but its called 21h2 so wont that just leave it as 21h2? can any one tell me what i need to do to rollback to it, please explain in...
  3. roll back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roll back: hi, im on windows 10 21h2 and i need to roll back to windows 10 20h2 so i can run some programs, i know i need to run the media creation tool but its called 21h2 so wont that just leave it as 21h2? can any one tell me what i need to do to rollback to it, please explain in...
  4. roll back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Roll back from Win 11 after 10 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roll back from Win 11 after 10 days: I allowed Windows 11 to install but I don't like it and would like to revert. Unfortunately because of work pressures I delayed too long and it's now a day too late to invoke the "roll back" option. However I do have full disk backups made using Acronis Cyber Protect, and the...
  6. cant roll back driver routine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant roll back driver routine: when i try to roll back the driver routine, its just an gray area, and i cant update the driver routine either. what should i do to get back the driver routine?...
  7. update roll back win 10 update 1903

update roll back win 10 update 1903: update roll back win 10 update 1903 i have a code of oxc1900101 any one have a clue how to sort https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-roll-back-win-10-update-1903/8e58adf4-9d0b-437b-8e6a-fd47716fa1d2
  8. KB3156421 cant install - rolls back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB3156421 cant install - rolls back: Have done all WU restore etc. matters an ran dism and SFC / scannow with success. Have it hidden to be able to use Windows. Everything is working OK, but it wont update KB3156421. Reverses back with 98 % done. Have Macrium and Acronis installed. Have removed all sids from...
  9. No option to roll back to Win 7

No option to roll back to Win 7: When I go to Settings/Update & Security/Recovery, I have no option to roll back to Windows 7. This is not a clean install. If I search for Windows.old, the image shows as the attached. I'm not super good at computer stuff, but I usually struggle through. Any suggestions as to...
  10. Roll back to Win 7, then re install Win 10 later?

Roll back to Win 7, then re install Win 10 later?: Hi all, I see it is possible to go back to my previous OS Win 7 as I am having some issues with things in Win 10, so could I within the next year re-install Win 10 or is it limited to just the one download and install? Thanks in advance 15062