Windows 10: Win 10 Mobile could begin rolling out in October/November in France

Discus and support Win 10 Mobile could begin rolling out in October/November in France in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has not officially stated when Windows 10 Mobile will begin to roll out as an update to older Windows Phone devices. However, a slide from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by paulsalter, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Win 10 Mobile could begin rolling out in October/November in France

Microsoft has not officially stated when Windows 10 Mobile will begin to roll out as an update to older Windows Phone devices. However, a slide from the France-based smartphone company SFR claims that it will begin rolling out to several Lumia smartphones sometime in October or November.

Full Article Below
    http://www.windowscentral.com/window...er-or-november

:)

paulsalter, Jun 22, 2015

2. windows 10 upgrade for lumia 730

Here is the Latest by Microsoft on this:

This November we introduced Windows 10 to phones including brand new features such as Continuum and Universal Windows Apps with the introduction of the Lumia 950 and 950 XL. The Windows 10 Mobile upgrade will begin rolling out early next year to select
    existing Windows 8 and 8.1 phones.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 22, 2015
  3. BlueRay disk not recognized after Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10

Just got off the phone with LG customer support minutes ago after spending the last day scouring the interwebs for answers, as my LG WH14NS40 drive worked great under Win 7. She said they're releasing a driver update for Win 10 at the end of October/beginning
    of November. Hopeful, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Cheers.

JohnCockrell, Jun 22, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 Mobile could begin rolling out in October/November in France

1. Win 10 Mobile could begin rolling out in October/November in France - Similar Threads - Mobile begin rolling

2. Here’s when the big Windows 10 redesign could begin rolling out

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s when the big Windows 10 redesign could begin rolling out: Microsoft has completed the rollout of the Windows 10 October 2020 Update, or version 20H2, and the company is expected to finalize the next feature update. In other words, it’s all just a matter of days now until the very announcement from Microsoft, but as usual, the whole...
  3. Google begins rolling out dynamic email in Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Google begins rolling out dynamic email in Gmail: Over the past decade, our web experiences have changed enormously—evolving from static flat content to interactive apps. Yet email has largely stayed the same with static messages that eventually go out of date, or are merely a springboard to accomplish a more complex task....
  4. October Update Roll Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    October Update Roll Out: Hi Everyone, The last I heard Microsoft fixed the early issues and has continued the roll out. But one could update now using Windows Update. I want to wait for the roll-out to my computers. Has anyone heard how long it's going to take Microsoft to get this one out to...
  5. October Update Roll Out

in Windows 10 Support
    October Update Roll Out: Hi Everyone, The last I heard Microsoft fixed the early issues and has continued the roll out. But one could update now using Windows Update. I want to wait for the roll-out to my computers. Has anyone heard how long it's going to take Microsoft to get this one out to...
  6. November 2018 Xbox Update Rolling Out Today - November 14

in Windows 10 News
    November 2018 Xbox Update Rolling Out Today - November 14: [ATTACH] Following an info-rich X018 event with a ton of announcements, we’re releasing some new Xbox One features that start rolling out today. The November 2018 Xbox Update adds new ways to play some of your favorite games with mouse and keyboard support, more console...
  7. October 2018 Xbox Update Rolling Out

in Windows 10 News
    October 2018 Xbox Update Rolling Out: 8T8k5yq_C8A If we could pull your attention away from exploring the beautiful scenery and becoming a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain with Forza Horizon 4, we have some new Xbox One features to share. The October 2018 Xbox Update adds new ways to express yourself with...
  8. Win 10 Mobile - cant roll back to Denim?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Mobile - cant roll back to Denim?: great. so ive been using the newest mobile build for a month or so, since it launched. its still bit buggy with the touch disappearing totally and nothing but power-boot helps with it. sometimes i cant answer calls due to this. ok, now im trying to roll back to 8.1/Denim...
  9. The Minecraft Overworld Update begins rolling out today

in Windows 10 News
    The Minecraft Overworld Update begins rolling out today: Last week we shared the Overworld Update for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta and Minecraft: Pocket Edition would become available this month. Today, we’re excited to share that the update has begun rolling out! [img] This update adds a ton of new gameplay...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile Emulator build 10586 begins its roll out

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Emulator build 10586 begins its roll out: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date As for an emulator release, it’s a testable build of the Windows 10 mobile platform designed for use on a PC only, unfortunately. However, Windows 10 Mobile fans with PCs can now get a quick look and feel for what is believed to the...