Windows 10: Win 10 Mobile RS’s Start Screen gets new animations in internal builds

Discus and support Win 10 Mobile RS’s Start Screen gets new animations in internal builds in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has finally started to make some changes in the user interface for Windows 10 Mobile Redstone. With the latest internal builds of Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Win 10 Mobile RS’s Start Screen gets new animations in internal builds

Win 10 Mobile RS’s Start Screen gets new animations in internal builds [​IMG]

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/windows-10-mo...ternal-builds/

:)

Cluster Head, Feb 29, 2016

2. windows phone 8.1 better contacts animation

hi

the "start" animation of contacts pictures in win 8.1 was very nice, with those little squares that flip.

win 10 have replaced that, with those round pictures that have nothing to do with the rest of the design and also the animation is dull

also the rest of the animations including the end of scroll animation is better in win 8.1

BogdanPopa, Feb 29, 2016
  3. Grey-black lines on boot screen instead of HP logo or windows loading animation.

I started using Win 10 from the very beginning. Recently I updated my OS to
    Win 10, v1607
    (Build 14393.105). Then the problem started. Each time I start/reboot my notebook, a
    grey-black lined screen appears instead of HP logo or windows loading animation. Otherwise, windows starts normally.

I really don't know if this is any serious problem. But, it's kinda disturbing to see that every time.

My notebook is HP 450 G1, core i5-4200M, 8GB RAM, BIOS HP v1.40(3/5/16).

A.K.Tarafder, Feb 29, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 Mobile RS’s Start Screen gets new animations in internal builds

1. Win 10 Mobile RS’s Start Screen gets new animations in internal builds - Similar Threads - Mobile RS’s Start

2. win 10 boot animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 boot animation: Hi I have a question : I have been reading your blog and I saw that if you have a blue windows logo, you can't use a custom boot option, but I have a hp logo. is it the same or different I am only 10 please help thanks:...
  3. NEW BUILD win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEW BUILD win 10: has microsoft released a new iso for windows 10 today 7124
  4. Windows 10 build 10056: New animations and a resizable Start menu

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10056: New animations and a resizable Start menu: [img] Earlier today a new build of Windows 10 for the desktop leaked and with it comes a few improvements to the finesse of the OS. In 10056, there is a new animation for the Start menu when opening in tablet mode and the virtual desktops have a new animation as well....
  5. No new builds for mobile this week

in Windows 10 News
    No new builds for mobile this week: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 50199
  6. Latest internal Windows 10 Mobile Build brings app update notification

in Windows 10 News
    Latest internal Windows 10 Mobile Build brings app update notification: For some time Microsoft was actively obfuscating information about the update status of apps, implementing “features” such as the removal of version numbers, last update dates and update history and also notifications of when apps have been updated. The result has been that...
  7. Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.164 now in internal testing

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.164 now in internal testing: Microsoft is now testing yet another new cumulative update for Windows 10 Mobile, this time build 10586.164. Refer: Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.164 now in internal testing
  8. Leaked Win 10 Mobile Rs Screenshots Reveal Call Audio Routing Option

in Windows 10 News
    Leaked Win 10 Mobile Rs Screenshots Reveal Call Audio Routing Option: Leaked Windows 10 Mobile Redstone Screenshots Reveal Call Audio Routing Option Redstone bringing new feature on Windows 10 Mobile devices [img] The Redstone update will bring several new features on Windows 10 Mobile devices and these include call audio routing...
  9. Latest Win 10 RS Build Comes with Antivirus Scanning at System Boot

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Win 10 RS Build Comes with Antivirus Scanning at System Boot: Windows Defender Offline integrated into Windows 10 [img] Windows Defender Offline is a new feature of Insider Builds of Windows 10 that enables you to scan the computer system during boot time and without Internet connection requirement. Windows Defender is...
  10. New Windows 10 Mobile Build 10536 soon

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Mobile Build 10536 soon: Fyi... Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 22050