Windows 10: Win 10 & mouse

Discus and support Win 10 & mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this is actually a Win 10 problem or not but I have a Microsoft mouse and the scroll wheel in the middle of the mouse clicks side to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Agunat, May 20, 2018.

1. Agunat Win User

Win 10 & mouse

I'm not sure if this is actually a Win 10 problem or not but I have a Microsoft mouse and the scroll wheel in the middle of the mouse clicks side to side as well as forward and back. What is this side to side motion supposed to do? I can't see anything that happens when I use it. Various sales people have told me that it is a back and forth between web pages and many other things that it doesn't do. Help, please.

Thanks in advance... Bob

:)

Agunat, May 20, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 20, 2018
  3. No mouse or keyboard in Win 10, recovery tool not booting

My PC has suddenly started booting up without reading the mouse or keyboard. All other USB devices are disconnected, I can use mouse and keyboard in BIOS, but once Win 10 is loaded they are not read. The LEDs remain lit on them, but if I boot without them
    plugged in, then attach the mouse and keyboard, the LEDs do not light. Obviously, without a keyboard, most of the help suggestions aren't viable.

I have made a Win 10 .ISO DVD using the recovery tool, but the system does not read from it, even if I use F8 and select it is boot option. DVD is selected as primary boot in BIOS, and if I load old Windows 7 disk it boots fine. In BIOS with the Windows
    10 disc, it lists a P4: ATAPI CD/DVD, but when the Win 7 disc is in, it also lists a P4: EVFI (or similar) ATAPI device, which will boot (but the Win 7 disc can't repair the Win 10 installation).

I confess my backup disks haven't been kept up to date, and if I could copy the data, I'd be happy with a clean install (Windows 10 has always taken a few restart/repair cycles to load).

Jacks huttleworth, May 20, 2018
  4. Agunat Win User

Win 10 & mouse

I'm not sure if this is actually a Win 10 problem or not but I have a Microsoft mouse and the scroll wheel in the middle of the mouse clicks side to side as well as forward and back. What is this side to side motion supposed to do? I can't see anything that happens when I use it. Various sales people have told me that it is a back and forth between web pages and many other things that it doesn't do. Help, please.

Thanks in advance... Bob

:)

Agunat, May 24, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 & mouse

1. Win 10 & mouse - Similar Threads - mouse

2. Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CollectionHelpful205 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bnkh0t/help_these_icons_keep_appearing_and_if_i_hover/
  3. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...
  4. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...
  5. Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time: My mouse moves across the screen even when I do not touch it. My trackpad left and right buttons do not work I've tried to see if it was enabled and it was, I've done troubleshooting and updated the drives and still the same problem persists I've tried all the advice I've...
  6. Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time

Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time: My mouse moves across the screen even when I do not touch it. My trackpad left and right buttons do not work I've tried to see if it was enabled and it was, I've done troubleshooting and updated the drives and still the same problem persists I've tried all the advice I've...
  7. Mouse bugging and Windows beeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse bugging and Windows beeping: I have a really similar if not the same problem this person had:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5dI tried every. single. thing. you all said and nothing changed. By this point, I'm sure...
  8. Mouse bugging and Windows beeping

Mouse bugging and Windows beeping: I have a really similar if not the same problem this person had:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5dI tried every. single. thing. you all said and nothing changed. By this point, I'm sure...
  9. why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it: I have tried uninstalling mouse driver and tried to update it, changed mouse HZ, also tried to perform cmd commands like sfc /scannow, but it still doesn't work....
  10. why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it

why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it: I have tried uninstalling mouse driver and tried to update it, changed mouse HZ, also tried to perform cmd commands like sfc /scannow, but it still doesn't work....