Windows 10: Win 10 & MS LifeCam HD 3000

Discus and support Win 10 & MS LifeCam HD 3000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Win 10 My MS LifeCam is guaranteed to work with MS Skype It DOES NOT! When I downloaded the software it starts to install stops &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tully, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Tully Win User

Win 10 & MS LifeCam HD 3000

I am running Win 10
    My MS LifeCam is guaranteed to work with MS Skype

It DOES NOT!

When I downloaded the software it starts to install stops & Gives this error;
    "installation ran into a problem" PERIOD

Uninstalled the software, retried, same thing.

It list all the Win versions EXCEPT Win 10! Is that the reason?

:)

Tully, Sep 6, 2015

2. Is LifeCam HD-3000 compatible with Windows 10?

Original Title: LifeCam HD-3000

actually i would like to ask if LifeCam HD-3000 works with Windows 10 because i want to buy one, thanks.

GhalebBou Shakra, Sep 6, 2015
  3. Office Professional Academic 2013 & Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for showing interest in Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would like to know whether you are referring to Microsoft LifeCam HD-300 or Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000.

Please be informed that, the Office Professional Academic 2013 may be compatible with the Windows 10.

If you are referring to Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 then, it may be compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. If you opt to upgrade to Windows 10 then you can try installing the Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 in compatibility mode.

Follow the below steps to install the Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 in compatibility mode.

1. Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the device install and then check the functionality.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 6, 2015
  4. mdwpsyd Win User

I've tried all the suggested solutions, but none have worked. So I think you are right.

"Let's launch a new version of Windows and not update any of our own products to work with it!" *Nerd

Brilliant Microsoft.

mdwpsyd, Sep 6, 2015
  5. tbeartony Win User
    having the same problem, called Microsoft they said no drivers are available yet

tbeartony, Nov 16, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    In case running the setup fails to install the drivers, you can always manually install the drivers from Device Manager. Search for device and click to open Device Manager. Then expand Imaging devices, right-click on the webcam and select Update drivers. Then do not allow Windows search for the driver, click the last option instead. Then click again the last option and you should see a Have disk button. Click on that button and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver files (if it is executable open it with WinRAR and extract the contents to a folder). Select the first model from the list and proceed to install it, even if Windows claim it cannot verify compatibility. Then the camera should work (restart may required).

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 & MS LifeCam HD 3000 - Similar Threads - LifeCam 3000

2. why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000: why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000?I plug it into my Windows 10 22H2 machine and it appears that an uknown device is placed into device manager called 96120 with no drivers. I have used wayback machine to get cabinet files. I have downloaded...
  3. why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000: why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000?I plug it into my Windows 10 22H2 machine and it appears that an uknown device is placed into device manager called 96120 with no drivers. I have used wayback machine to get cabinet files. I have downloaded...
  4. why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...

Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...: How to get my life came to work as drivers say error.ment to be plug and play but no such thing.how can I get a compatible driver.just seems like everyone is getting ripped of as it's not compatible on windows 10...
  6. Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...: How to get my life came to work as drivers say error.ment to be plug and play but no such thing.how can I get a compatible driver.just seems like everyone is getting ripped of as it's not compatible on windows 10...
  7. Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...

8. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000: I have just installed the above LifeCam and find that it cannot be set to use it to sign into Microsoft process, is there something I should do to make it work.Thank youRobert Wells...
  9. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000: I have just installed the above LifeCam and find that it cannot be set to use it to sign into Microsoft process, is there something I should do to make it work.Thank youRobert Wells...
  10. Lifecam HD-3000 no longer recognized

Lifecam HD-3000 no longer recognized: Good day. So over the pandemic-ish years we, as a company, standardized on the Microsoft Lifecam HD-3000 for simplicity, standards and cost.Reasonable camera we could all use in a Windows environment. Considering it was a Microsoft product and we were windows it makes perfect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 cam hd 3000