Windows 10: Win 10 Navigation

Discus and support Win 10 Navigation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just been looking at win 10 insider preview or whatever on my sons laptop, first impressions are - it sucks! A very important part of my pc involves... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elbmek, Jul 3, 2015.

1. elbmek Win User

Win 10 Navigation

Just been looking at win 10 insider preview or whatever on my sons laptop, first impressions are - it sucks!

A very important part of my pc involves using the control panel - where the hell is it?

I do not like the scrolling adaptation of the start menu, I prefer all my info up front in front of me, having to search the start panel is a pain.

After what I have seen so far, win 10 can take a back burner, dont think I like it.

:)

elbmek, Jul 3, 2015

2. Microsoft Photo not working

Np "left navigation pane" in my Win 10.

bjflanagan, Jul 3, 2015
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Jul 3, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Win 10 Navigation

Ah.. it's in the same place that it's always been:
    Here..

Win 10 Navigation [​IMG]

Next.. MS will eventually move these features to the Settings section but for now that's where they are.

And you can use Start10 or Classic Shell to replace the new Start Menu.

SO .. what else don't you like??

BunnyJ, Jul 3, 2015
  5. elbmek Win User
    Maybe its because his is the beta, and also just maybe, he has not bothered to personalise it.

elbmek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Navigation

1. Win 10 Navigation - Similar Threads - Navigation

2. Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S: After Windows 10 was released the O/S stopped using Favorites also known as Links in the Navigation pane of file explorer and replaced it with Quick access.The issue with Quick Access is that it won't show the link if the linked folder is hidden. It would go away after the...
  3. Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S: After Windows 10 was released the O/S stopped using Favorites also known as Links in the Navigation pane of file explorer and replaced it with Quick access.The issue with Quick Access is that it won't show the link if the linked folder is hidden. It would go away after the...
  4. Shortcuts not showing in Navigation pane of WIN10 and above they way it did in older O/S

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  6. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  7. Is it possible, the Window should be restricted so that users cannot navigate to other web...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible, the Window should be restricted so that users cannot navigate to other web...: Recently, I have received a task below:Create a new GenMenu "Kiosk Mode" with a single button- Button name: xxx- URL: xxx- Button to launch Edge in InPrivate mode- If possible, the Window should be restricted so that users cannot navigate to other web pages- If possible,...
  8. Is it possible, the Window should be restricted so that users cannot navigate to other web...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible, the Window should be restricted so that users cannot navigate to other web...: Recently, I have received a task below:Create a new GenMenu "Kiosk Mode" with a single button- Button name: xxx- URL: xxx- Button to launch Edge in InPrivate mode- If possible, the Window should be restricted so that users cannot navigate to other web pages- If possible,...
  9. Is it possible, the Window should be restricted so that users cannot navigate to other web...

10. file explorer doesn't open to this pc and NOT show this pc in navigation pane at the same time.

file explorer doesn't open to this pc and NOT show this pc in navigation pane at the same time.: I am using Windows 11 Home Single Language version 23H2.I want to set file explorer to open to 'this pc' instead of 'home'. I also want to deselect 'show this pc in navigation pane' option. The first can be done in the general tab of folder options and the second in the view...