Windows 10: Win 10 & Office Build info, tracking, downloads, win updates - Info

Discus and support Win 10 & Office Build info, tracking, downloads, win updates - Info in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just for reference purposes For those who are interested in viewing the status or tracking of Windows 10 & Office with respect to builds, packages,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by N9NU, Jun 28, 2015.

1. N9NU Win User

Win 10 & Office Build info, tracking, downloads, win updates - Info

Just for reference purposes

For those who are interested in viewing the status or tracking of Windows 10 & Office with respect to builds, packages, official updates, ESD's, etc., you can visit the following page via the link below.

I did not post any links from within each section as shown in the table below. Visit the site to explore the goods and track the status of the components shown. It is updated in real time as needed.

For more info and downloads: MS vNext (Link fixed)

Next possible Windows Insider builds (current preview branch is fbl_impressive):
    Canary ring: 10.0.10159.0 OSG ring: 10.0.10158.0 External ring: – Detailed flighting information Windows 10 ESD Database

Currently 14,693 ESD files in the database.
    Last checked for x86 ESDs 1 hour and 21 minutes ago.
    Last checked for x64 ESDs 40 minutes ago.
    Last updated 38 minutes ago.

Windows 10 Build Labs

Currently 169 labs with 4,419 builds in the database.
    Last checked for updates 37 minutes ago.
    Last updated 37 minutes ago.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 10 Update Archive

Currently 265 updates with 301 files in the archive.
    Total archive size 3,371.64 MB.
    Last updated 12 days, 19 hours and 35 minutes ago.
    Windows 10 Package Archive

Currently 957 packages in the archive.
    Total archive size 19,949.80 MB.
    Last updated 78 days, 22 hours and 7 minutes ago.
    Office 16 Version Tracker

Currently 662 versions in the database.
    Last checked for updates 36 minutes ago.
    Last updated 36 minutes ago.
    Office Downloader

Currently 51 Office 2013 versions in 40 languages
    and 22 Office 2016 versions in 32 languages available. Last updated 7 days, 5 hours and 39 minutes ago.

Tim

:)

2. Lipl1 Win User

Windows 10 spotlight doesn't have "Like what you see" option.

For what it's worth ... I got mines working again about a week ago and I've done the Like & Don't like and it still is functioning. Build info: Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Build 1709 (OS Build 16299.192)

Lipl1, Jun 28, 2015
  3. Windows 10 update failed, Error code: 0xc1900107.

hey So Bad where did you get that info I went through it got a tech to start he download of a total new build of Win 10 not just the update I shared the info with this thread AND called Microsoft and gave them the solution
    which they added to their data base to help others

PAUL E TAYLOR JR, Jun 28, 2015
  4. Dean73 Win User

No new build has popped up ever since.

Dean73, Dec 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Win 10 & Office Build info, tracking, downloads, win updates - Info - Similar Threads - Office Build info

2. Profile info And update info not seen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile info And update info not seen: I upgraded to windows 11 by joining Windows Insider Program Later I had some issues so I came back to windows 10 and my settings does not show my profile and update options.Hope my issue gets solved ASAP....
  3. info boot win 7/8 after installation win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    info boot win 7/8 after installation win 10: hello everyone is from a year or so that I installed windows 10 and I no longer see at startup win 7 and win 8 despite being able to access from local disk c to various folders and files, how can I return to access the previous systems? ciao a tutti da un annetto circa che...
  4. info boot win 7/8 dopo installazione win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    info boot win 7/8 dopo installazione win 10: ciao a tutti da un annetto circa che ho installato windows 10 e non vedo pi all' avvio win 7 e win 8 nonostante riesca ad accedere dal disco locale c alle varie cartelle e file, come posso tornare ad accedere ai sistemi precedenti? 164282
  5. Upgrade Win 7 to Win 10 and keep programs and personal info

Upgrade Win 7 to Win 10 and keep programs and personal info: If I purchase Win 10 Pro, can I install it over Win 7 Pro Without losing the programs and personal info in the computer now? I have tried using the free Win 10 download from Microsoft but get an error message "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during...
  6. Download file info

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download file info: [ATTACH] How can I add such a dialogue box for internet browser whenever a file is downloaded? This is available in Windows or a third-party app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-file-info/401747b9-3abc-4a90-affd-da6ef44de7fc
  7. latest info changing from win 7 to win 10 - articles/tutorials for adv

latest info changing from win 7 to win 10 - articles/tutorials for adv: thinking about moving from 7 to 10 although I cannot think of anything on 10 I need and really want to keep it as close to 7 as possible from user experience point of view. most of the internet searches lead to 4 yr old articles on upgrading and installing etc. perhaps u can...
  8. Disk space usage info missing - Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk space usage info missing - Win 10: In Win 10, when I view all my drives in "This PC", one of the drives is missing its disk space usage info. The disk space bar is present but not the info showing the actual amount free. (screenshot attached) Any advice to fix this would be appreciated. Thanks! 101359
  9. asking info about a Clean Install and activation of Win 10

asking info about a Clean Install and activation of Win 10: My upgrade to Win 10 all appears to be OK, and at onetime it even said that is was ACTIVATED, but later after I went to settings, it reverted back to saying not activated,,, and one of the other places it still says it is activated, but itne systems it say the it is not...
  10. Win 10 keeps losing dual boot info

Win 10 keeps losing dual boot info: Hi there. I had been dual-booting between win 7 and win 10. That part was working fine, but I was unhappy wth my win 10 installation. So I erased the partition and reinstalled it. First sign of trouble: It didn't detect my win 7 installation. But it was there (I already got...