Windows 10: Win 10 outlook 2016 after latest updates (app and system):CRASH

Discus and support Win 10 outlook 2016 after latest updates (app and system):CRASH in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Outlook 2016 (not outlook.com nor 365) has been stable until this morning. Shutting Outlook down results in predictable crashes (log targets... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by rboris, Nov 13, 2016.

1. rboris Win User

Win 10 outlook 2016 after latest updates (app and system):CRASH

Outlook 2016 (not outlook.com nor 365) has been stable until this morning.
    Shutting Outlook down results in predictable crashes (log targets outlook.exe).

Couldn't resolve the issue--turned off add in etc-- so I uninstalled MS Office 2016 and reinstalled. And now it is working again.

I am curious if others have had the same experience with Outlook beginning to crash out of the update blue. . . .

Thanks in advance

:)

rboris, Nov 13, 2016

2. app crashes but not in safe mode

the app name is xenosuit.exe and I just installed the drivers and system libraries , the only antivirus is windows defender .... the app worked perfectly before the latest win 10 update and after the update it just kept crashing so I tried a clean install
    of the win 10 with the updates "iso" but still the same so I think now it crashes cause of a system process that's changed by the update

basically I tried this app after the drivers and netframwork but its still crash

Mahmoud-Ashraf, Nov 13, 2016
  3. KK_SH Win User
    Default Outlook 2016.

Hi,

My MYOB cant use outlook 2016 as default email on windows 10. Is outlook 2016 and Mail app conflict on windows 10 because my outlook 2016 keep crashing.

Can I Uninstall windows Mail app.

Thanks

KK_SH, Nov 13, 2016
  4. rboris Win User

had to reinstall Office 2016.
    Did full scan with anti-malwearbytes: nothing.

the last reinstall held for a week. before that I've had no issues whatsoever.

thoughts??

rboris, Nov 20, 2016
Thema:

1. Win 10 outlook 2016 after latest updates (app and system):CRASH - Similar Threads - outlook 2016 latest

2. Unstable GPU and system crashes after latest update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unstable GPU and system crashes after latest update.: Hi, I have an Nvidia GTX780 which started acting weird after last major update, started with getting some system crashes while in game then getting artefacts and crashes on the desktop too. I was getting error code 43 which is when windows shuts down hardware even though...
  3. apps are not opening in the latest win 10 update

apps are not opening in the latest win 10 update: It has been a prevalant problem in my pc that with the latest october windows update many of my most used and favorite apps are just not opening while they worked perfectly fine just before. this is more prominent with programs downloaded from internet through reliable...
  4. Outlook 2016 bug? on win 10 pro

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 bug? on win 10 pro: Hi everyone Just done refurb on my recently acquired HP4530S, 500GB SSD, 8GB ram, loaded my copy of win 7 pro and then it did free update to Win10 Pro, all working well, all self checks OK. Was running Outlook 2007 with Win7. However now, when I click on email link from...
  5. Outlook 2016 buggy after update

Outlook 2016 buggy after update: I have a 2016 Dell inspiron 7559 running office. Ever since the latest windows update outlook works for a while but then starts throwing a 0x80004005 error upon send/recieve. If I reboot the program works again for a while. Any suggestions? I've tried disabling MacAfee...
  6. Random Cpu system usage after latest win 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Cpu system usage after latest win 10 update: task manager shows "System" as CPU usage spike. scanned entire laptop with MacAfree latest update, all clean UPD: I had an opened image in "Photos" win 10 default image viewer. The second I closed it, Spike stoped. submitted by /u/Sword_by_some [link] [comments]...
  7. Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update: Hey Guys, my Little Brother was playing Minecraft last night. After he shut the Pc down the Update was installed. This morning he tried to start it again and the Pc had a blackscreen, after trying again suddenly Chrome Tabs crashed so i tried some things: 1. I tried...
  8. Outlook 2016 Not Sending Attachments After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 2016 Not Sending Attachments After Update: Since the Fall Update, I can no longer send emails with attachments on Outlook 2016. I understand that the size limit for attachments is 20 mb but my emails with attachments only total 7 mb so this does not seem to be an issue. Prior to the update, I could send emails with...
  9. Outlook 2016/365 Crashing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016/365 Crashing: I have been a long time user of MS Office from 2003, through 2007 to 2010. Recently I decided to take up the subscription for 2016/365 Home with the intention of installing on my desktop PC and laptop plus my wife's laptop (all running W10x64 Home). Having installed 2016/365...
  10. Send/Receive for Outlook 2016 slow after latest update

in Browsers and Email
    Send/Receive for Outlook 2016 slow after latest update: I think it happened after the latest update but whenever Outlook sends and receives email off my gmail account there is a long pause (about 30-45 seconds) before it starts to download and completes. It's not too bad, but I would like to get it back to where it download worked...