Windows 10: Win 10 Pro crasches/frezees, sometimes I get "DPC watchdog violation"

Discus and support Win 10 Pro crasches/frezees, sometimes I get "DPC watchdog violation" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since my Dell Inspiron 530 desktop c. was upgraded to Win10 Pro, it crashes without any warning, or it freezes, but before that I get many messages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hancoz, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Hancoz Win User

Win 10 Pro crasches/frezees, sometimes I get "DPC watchdog violation"

Since my Dell Inspiron 530 desktop c. was upgraded to Win10 Pro, it crashes without any warning, or it freezes, but before that I get many messages like this "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered". Sometimes though I get the DPC watchdog violation blue screen. It seems that the issue is graphic card (or sound?) related because it happens whenever some relatively stronger graphic use is on work (Skype, Firefox/YouTube, MS Solitaire Collection); nevertheless it occours here and there also during very normal activities. My Nvidia GeForce GT 430's driver should be the last one (355.60 - 2015-08-06).
    Strangely, in Control Panel/System the Windows version is Windows 10 Pro, whereas in Control Panel/System/Advanced System Settings/Startup and Recovery the Default OS is Windows 8.1, not even Windows 8.1 Pro which was my preceding OS.
    I have no idea how to solve this issue.

:)

Hancoz, Sep 7, 2015

2. DPC Watchdog Violation

I got "DPC Watchdog Violation" in Windows 10 Pro after update to 1607.

How can I uplode minidump

?

Lars-GöranÖhman, Sep 7, 2015
  3. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

Recently i have done free up-gradation offered by microsoft from win 8.1 to win 10. now facing DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. how to resolve this issue?

SAIBALNANDY, Sep 7, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 Pro crasches/frezees, sometimes I get "DPC watchdog violation"

1. Win 10 Pro crasches/frezees, sometimes I get "DPC watchdog violation" - Similar Threads - Pro crasches frezees

2. i keep getting dpc watchdog violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i keep getting dpc watchdog violation: takes a while to boot up but sometimes i get a dpc watchdog violation error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-dpc-watchdog-violation/1cbbcc15-0de1-4fb0-9911-b3dda191414a
  3. i keep getting dpc watchdog violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep getting dpc watchdog violation: takes a while to boot up but sometimes i get a dpc watchdog violation error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-dpc-watchdog-violation/1cbbcc15-0de1-4fb0-9911-b3dda191414a
  4. i keep getting dpc watchdog violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DPC watchdog violation

DPC watchdog violation: Hi, I've had this issue before and fixed it by asking the community but I'm not sure if the same thing is causing it this time. My windows 10 pc freezes every once in a while and sends me to a screen that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart." along with...
  6. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation: I've been getting a lot of this BSOD and I thought it was because of my Nord VPN but after switching it's not gone away. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gzvlzr7Y0K3v1zWhSQePtIN2vsB75S9v?usp=sharing...
  7. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: SATAsfc /scannowdebugger toolminidump, minidumphttps://anonfiles.com/f0O9u2E8x1/minidump_7z==============Eng=================The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80068cfb320,...
  8. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DPC Watchdog Violation: Need help with DPC Watchdog violation; pc was just kind of idle and suddenly BSOD. I'm running windows 10 version 1909 Build(18363.720) 2 of the latest updates have been giving me random bsods as well and I have felt that the KB4551762 update has been the most stable for me...
  9. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION on Win 10

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION on Win 10: My win 10 crashed several time with stop code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION I search online and find the link is help, thus I share my DMP and MS info32, hope someone could help me find the bug, thanks in advance. 1. minidump file...
  10. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Support
    DPC Watchdog Violation: hi recently I have a problem that I have blue screen (dpc watchdog violation) sometimes happens to me especially when I open the overwatch game sometimes I can play all day and without problems and other times just start the game I get the error of dpc watchdog violation blue...