Windows 10: Win 10 pro crashing at random points, no bsod

Discus and support Win 10 pro crashing at random points, no bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I upgraded to windows 10 exactly 1 week ago, and only today have I started to experience crashes. the screen goes black and my PC restarts on its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lordgaspode, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Win 10 pro crashing at random points, no bsod

So I upgraded to windows 10 exactly 1 week ago, and only today have I started to experience crashes. the screen goes black and my PC restarts on its own, I suspect it may be something to do with running flash player on three separate browsers at the same time, but I am unsure, hence me posting on here.

I have:
    windows 10 pro
    8gb ram
    geforce gt 630
    gigabyte 78lmt-usb3 MB

If you would like any other info please ask, and I will try my best to provide it.

Oh and I have attached the BSOD file thing you guys ask for just in case

:)

lordgaspode, Aug 6, 2015

2. Windows Defender in Windows 10 keep crashing my system

1. No, a clean install was not done, just upgraded to Win 10 Home from Vista then to Win 10 Pro, still no clean install.

2. McAfee was removed from my system and MCPR.exe was run. We have McAfee account thru COX Communications ISP.

3. It crashed before McAfee and is still crashing. Just not as often.

4. McAfee has not been reinstalled at this time.

My husband is using the event logs to look for items that could be causing the BSOD and reboots. He has not found the answer yet and thinks a clean install of Win 10 Pro could solve the problem.

RobertMell, Aug 6, 2015
  3. loglolol Win User
    Constant Crashing / BSOD

Hey. I've been having issues with my computer crashing or bluescreening. The time inbetween the crashes are random, and the messages in the BSOD's are seemingly random. If you need anything to help ID the problem, please let me know.

Thanks for your time

loglolol, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 pro crashing at random points, no bsod

1. Win 10 pro crashing at random points, no bsod - Similar Threads - pro crashing random

2. EXPLORER CRASHES RANDOMLY WIN 11 PRO 22631

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EXPLORER CRASHES RANDOMLY WIN 11 PRO 22631: In event viewer I see this message repeatedFaulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.22621.2792, time stamp: 0xfbda1990Faulting module name: Microsoft.UI.Windowing.Core.dll, version: 10.0.22624.1048, time stamp: 0xce74cca1Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset:...
  3. EXPLORER CRASHES RANDOMLY WIN 11 PRO 22631

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EXPLORER CRASHES RANDOMLY WIN 11 PRO 22631: In event viewer I see this message repeatedFaulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.22621.2792, time stamp: 0xfbda1990Faulting module name: Microsoft.UI.Windowing.Core.dll, version: 10.0.22624.1048, time stamp: 0xce74cca1Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset:...
  4. Where are restore points saved - Win 10 Pro ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where are restore points saved - Win 10 Pro ?: When creating restore points where are they located on the dik? Can I back them up to a removable drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-restore-points-saved-win-10-pro/a4a727bf-abd9-4491-82c8-8e755bad4ae7
  5. BSOD crashes on Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD crashes on Win 10: Situation BSOD suddenly even when in idle, what I did is just start up the PC and leave it here without doing anything. Frequency Not frequent, just once happened yesterday Recent installed programs / updates [img] [img] Windows Version [img] Capture from...
  6. Restore Points Win 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore Points Win 10 Pro.: My fairly high spec PC was updated to Win 10 Pro last Fe and has performed really well. However a few days ago it started running slowly and lagging/freezing quite badly. It seemed to follow a Windows 10 update so I rolled back to the middle of Dec around about 20th which...
  7. Constant Random Crashes Win 10

Constant Random Crashes Win 10: I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm getting constant crashes and BSOD's with a newly built system. Specs --- Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B450-F ASUS Rog Strix X570-F has also been tested with no success CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 RAM: Corsair Vengeance...
  8. bsod random crashes win 10 pro-1909

bsod random crashes win 10 pro-1909: my pc crashes randomly mostly when playing minecraft, roblox, using chrome, and libre office. i have not been able to isolate what is the causing the issue. i have attached log files to this post. 165420
  9. Random BSOD Win 10 Pro x64 x0133 bugcheck

Random BSOD Win 10 Pro x64 x0133 bugcheck: I have not been able to tie the bugcheck to any specific activity. It just randomly occurs, and seemingly with increasing frequency. 160220
  10. Win 10 Pro Crashed with BSOD error: iaStor.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 Pro Crashed with BSOD error: iaStor.sys: Hi Im having lots of crashes after upgrading windows with iastor.sys not same or equal. I found this post describing a potential fix for it. https://appuals.com/fix-iastora-sys-blue-screen/ But my computer a DELL T7600 doesnt show the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers and cant...