Windows 10: Win 10 Pro on my Surface pro 4 tablet - screen freezes

Discus and support Win 10 Pro on my Surface pro 4 tablet - screen freezes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; title says it all. only unusual aspect may be, that I have installed a Sandisk SD micro card 128GB have used the SD card for 4-6 weeks. no problems at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sean99, Oct 30, 2016.

1. sean99 Win User

Win 10 Pro on my Surface pro 4 tablet - screen freezes

title says it all. only unusual aspect may be, that I have installed a Sandisk SD micro card 128GB
    have used the SD card for 4-6 weeks. no problems at all, lots of download activity, onto the card. Problem suddenly arose, 5 days ago.
    thanks.

:)

sean99, Oct 30, 2016
  2. The_Maij Win User

Buying Apps on Win 10m platform

If I purchase a game on my iPad I can also play it on an iPhone and its much the same for Android.

If I purchase a game for my 950xl can I also play it on a win 10 tablet like Surface Pro 4 or Surface Book?

The_Maij, Oct 30, 2016
  3. How to take a screenshot in Windows 10 on a tablet without a keyboard

where to find the solution of can't capture screen with pressing Power and Volume UP button in tablet mode in wins 10, surface pro 5.

Chuen KaTo, Oct 30, 2016
  4. karstenes Win User

Hi, could you give a little more information? Like what you are doing when the screen freezes, and if the mouse freezes.

karstenes, Oct 30, 2016
  5. sean99,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you considered safely removing the 128 GB microSD card, and using the SP4 without it for a while to see if the screen freezes?

I have a tablet (not a SP) that does not seem to get along with microSD cards connected and used on a continuous basis. It is OK with the SD card if it is used and safely removed when done, though.

cottonball, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 Pro on my Surface pro 4 tablet - screen freezes - Similar Threads - Pro Surface pro

2. win32k_power_watchdog_timeout bsod win 10 pro 64 on surface pro 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win32k_power_watchdog_timeout bsod win 10 pro 64 on surface pro 4: What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32kpowerwatchdogtimeout-bsod-win-10-pro-64-on/9cac5dad-1856-430a-9803-c33d8ba4800f
  3. win32k_power_watchdog_timeout bsod win 10 pro 64 on surface pro 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win32k_power_watchdog_timeout bsod win 10 pro 64 on surface pro 4: What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32kpowerwatchdogtimeout-bsod-win-10-pro-64-on/9cac5dad-1856-430a-9803-c33d8ba4800f
  4. win32k_power_watchdog_timeout bsod win 10 pro 64 on surface pro 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Surface Pro 4 Screen Crashing

Surface Pro 4 Screen Crashing: Hi, I purchased a Surface Pro 4 a few years ago, I can't remember exactly when, but I do know that it's out of warranty now. When I'm on it for a while not a long time, maybe an hour minimum, the monitor acts weird. The lights behind the screen start to flash weirdly, &...
  6. Surface Pro 4 blurry screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 blurry screen: I have a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10. Everything was working fine and then my screen started shaking up and down really fast and now is blurry. Every thing is blurry. The loading page, websites, the main screen. I have tried restarting, updating and running the...
  7. Jumpy Surface Pro 4 Screen

Jumpy Surface Pro 4 Screen: My Surface Pro 4 has been having issues with a jumpy screen for a while now, but for the first several months the issue would go away upon restarting. Now it happens all the time. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with how hot the computer gets, the blurriness remains...
  8. Surface Pro 4 screen flicker

Surface Pro 4 screen flicker: Hi, My surface pro 4 screen seems to flicker very badly when the surface is heated. Is there a way to resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/surface-pro-4-screen-flicker/ae06ccda-4e7d-4249-9554-09ada6f80c7f
  9. Surface pro 4 screen

Surface pro 4 screen: Hi, My sp4 had this flickering issue for a while, and I found out that there is a chance for replacement if it is within 3 years from the purchase, so I wonder where can I check the purchase date (I lost the receipt). Also, there is no way to fix this? Some people says it...
  10. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 4: Updates available Surface Pro 4. 57858

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 surface pro 4 freezes