Windows 10: Win 10 Pro PC does a soft close after about 10 minutes.

Discus and support Win 10 Pro PC does a soft close after about 10 minutes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This happened prevously but then stopped, in that it performs a soft close-down after working on it, sometimes after 10 minutes sometimes much less... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by redpig1, Aug 15, 2018.

1. redpig1 Win User

Win 10 Pro PC does a soft close after about 10 minutes.

This happened prevously but then stopped, in that it performs a soft close-down after working on it, sometimes after 10 minutes sometimes much less than that.

My graphic card driver is up to date, as is the Win updates. Fans are working but not yet checked the CPU temp.

:)

redpig1, Aug 15, 2018
  2. redpig1 Win User

This happened prevously but then stopped, in that it performs a soft close-down after working on it, sometimes after 10 minutes sometimes much less than that.

My graphic card driver is up to date, as is the Win updates. Fans are working but not yet checked the CPU temp.

redpig1, Sep 25, 2018
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 25, 2018
  4. ardiejef Win User

win 10 pro email closing down

I have win 10 pro anniversary edition full,not upgrade on my pc .I open win 10 mail it opens I click on email,then the email program closes

I will open it back up and click on one of my emails it will open the email then the email program closes quick.how can I fix this issue.

ardiejef, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 Pro PC does a soft close after about 10 minutes. - Similar Threads - Pro does soft

2. Sound to soft msi ge72vr Apache Pro win 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound to soft msi ge72vr Apache Pro win 10.: I used the Win troubleshooter and permitted it to load a new driver while trying to solve a different problem. Immediately it reduced the maximum volume of my speakers toward a whisper. It now says my RealTek speakers are "Microsoft High Definition Audio Device" and I can't...
  3. Sound to soft msi ge72vr Apache Pro win 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound to soft msi ge72vr Apache Pro win 10.: I used the Win troubleshooter and permitted it to load a new driver while trying to solve a different problem. Immediately it reduced the maximum volume of my speakers toward a whisper. It now says my RealTek speakers are "Microsoft High Definition Audio Device" and I can't...
  4. Sound to soft msi ge72vr Apache Pro win 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC freezes 10 minutes after closing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes 10 minutes after closing games: I've been having this issue for a month now. Out of nowhere my PC suddenly freezes after I close the game I played. It can be fortnite, valorant, or something not even that demanding like rocket league. I can play for 10 mins, 1 hr, or even 5 hours, it still freezes just a...
  6. PC freezes 10 minutes after closing games

PC freezes 10 minutes after closing games: I've been having this issue for a month now. Out of nowhere my PC suddenly freezes after I close the game I played. It can be fortnite, valorant, or something not even that demanding like rocket league. I can play for 10 mins, 1 hr, or even 5 hours, it still freezes just a...
  7. PC freezes 10 minutes after closing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. win 11 blank screen after about 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 blank screen after about 10 minutes: I have upgrade to Win 11 and my machine runs fine for about 10 minutes then the screen goes blank. I reboot and things are fine for a while then blank screen. I went throw this for 2 whole days. boot reboot boot reboot before I gave up and went back to 10 My machine has a:...
  9. win 11 blank screen after about 10 minutes

win 11 blank screen after about 10 minutes: I have upgrade to Win 11 and my machine runs fine for about 10 minutes then the screen goes blank. I reboot and things are fine for a while then blank screen. I went throw this for 2 whole days. boot reboot boot reboot before I gave up and went back to 10 My machine has a:...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition closes after about a minute of use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition closes after about a minute of use: Hi. A couple months ago I was playing Minecraft, and it worked fine. Now, a couple months and a couple updates later, the game will only load for a minute or so before turning white, and then closing. No error message is shown, it simply closes. This happens whether I try to...