Windows 10: Win 10 pro update

Discus and support Win 10 pro update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I installed latest Win 10 pro update 1803 successfully and now, on C drive, I can see a new folder called "Windows.old", about 4 gb in size besides... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aluruki, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Aluruki Win User

Win 10 pro update

Hi
    I installed latest Win 10 pro update 1803 successfully and now, on C drive, I can see a new folder called "Windows.old", about 4 gb in size besides "Windows" folder and another new called "Windows10Upgrade"
    My questions is: Can I delete the "Windows old" folder to make free space?
    Thanks in advance

:)

Aluruki, Aug 25, 2018

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Aug 25, 2018
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Aug 25, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Win 10 pro update

dalchina, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 pro update

1. Win 10 pro update - Similar Threads - pro update

2. Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 responds slowly after feature update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 responds slowly after feature update 1903: Hi - I recently installed Windows 10 feature update 1903. I have Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 and when I go into Reports - Accounts Receivable - Customer Transaction History it displays the current period fine. But, when I click on the Options button to change the date range...
  3. Upgraded Surface Pro and updating Office 2013

Upgraded Surface Pro and updating Office 2013: Hi all, Hoping someone may know the answer to this one. Recently purchased a new Surface Pro 6 replacing my old Pro 4. When I'm attempting to activate Office 2013 on the 6 (which I had previously activated on the 4) it's telling me the activation code has already been used...
  4. Win 10 Pro Clients offline after build 1903 update in Win 2016 Server build 1607

Win 10 Pro Clients offline after build 1903 update in Win 2016 Server build 1607: Thanks in advance for suggestions. Yesterday I updated 2 of my 3 laptops to Win 10 Pro build 1903. Since then my Win 2016 essential server (build 1607) is showing both laptops offline, so not getting backed up. Both laptops are definitely online. They can access the...
  5. Can't "pinch zoom-in and zoom-out" on Surface Pro 4 fully updated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't "pinch zoom-in and zoom-out" on Surface Pro 4 fully updated: Already went to settings and enabled/disabled/re-enabled the pinch zoom function. Also reset the touchpad to default. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-pinch-zoom-in-and-zoom-out-on-surface-pro-4/84eaef72-48ee-4e46-8305-73857c32a17a
  6. Locked Thread Re: Downgrading Ent to Pro needs updating

Locked Thread Re: Downgrading Ent to Pro needs updating: The following locked thread should be endorsed "No valid for Enterprise LTSC" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-do-i-downgrade-from-windows-10-enterprise-to/f0988ba9-6926-4be3-9809-0e47206b7f7d?auth=1...
  7. Latest Windows Update 1903 - Windows 10 Pro

Latest Windows Update 1903 - Windows 10 Pro: Hello, Recently I was notified of a new Windows 10 Update, I accepted it to download and install, upon its installation the computer needed to reboot, when shutting down, blue screen IRQL blah blah blah Upon restarting my computer manually, I was fortunate that windows...
  8. Surface Type Cover Pro 4 keyboard not working after Update, backlight and track pad work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Type Cover Pro 4 keyboard not working after Update, backlight and track pad work: I have tried every fix offered by Microsoft and those I could find on the internet. After a recent update, my Surface Type Cover keyboard stopped working. The backlight and track pad work fine....
  9. Surface Pro 4 still on 1803 and updates to 1809 and 1903 are not offered through Windows Update

Surface Pro 4 still on 1803 and updates to 1809 and 1903 are not offered through Windows Update: Hi all, My Surface Pro 4 is still running 1803. When I check for updates it says there are no updates available. Why is version 1809 and 1903 not offered? Best, Fokke...
  10. Windows 10 Pro update June 13th 2019 failed and Windows won't start

Windows 10 Pro update June 13th 2019 failed and Windows won't start: After Windows 10 Pro update June 13th 2019 on my Zotac HD-ND01, Windows will not restart. I believe it was update (KB4503286). When the computer starts it goes into Window diagnostic mode which fails. None of the option other than 'command prompt' will work but since I know...