Windows 10: Win 10 PROJECT Panel auto open

Discus and support Win 10 PROJECT Panel auto open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just did an upgrade from Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 Home. After few minutes when the system is idle, I get the PROJECT SCREEN options Panel open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tomyk123, Jan 6, 2016.

1. tomyk123 Win User

Win 10 PROJECT Panel auto open

I just did an upgrade from Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 Home.
    After few minutes when the system is idle, I get the PROJECT SCREEN options Panel open up by itself. To close it I have to click on the desktop for it to disappear. What could be causing this?

Win 10 PROJECT Panel auto open [​IMG]

:)

tomyk123, Jan 6, 2016
  2. Ivana258 Win User

missing buttons

Hello,

if you are on win 10, go to ''Project'' and chose ''extend''.

I was searching two hours and sudenly I prest F4. Project was open and only extend worked!

Good day!

Ivana258, Jan 6, 2016
  3. KrisHardy Win User
    Can't open Word or PP documents after Windows 10 upgrade

I couldn't even open any Office programs after the auto-"upgrade" to win 10 from Win 7. I found that I had to go to control panel-->apps-->scroll to MSFT Office and it said unavailable. I clicked to "modify" it and opted for the online repair/fix option.
    This seemed to upgrade my Office program and now it works.

KrisHardy, Jan 6, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hi tomyk123, this side panel can pop up with certain key combinations like Windows key + P

I have never heard of it popping up by itself. Do you have two monitors attached? Perhaps one of the connections is faulty (intermittent) and is triggering the display of the project screen.

philc43, Jan 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Win 10 PROJECT Panel auto open - Similar Threads - PROJECT Panel auto

2. The setting panel cannot open when I upgrade from win 10 to win 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The setting panel cannot open when I upgrade from win 10 to win 11.: After a few days, I upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11, the start menu does not respond to me anymore when I press the window button on the keyboard. And I found all the setting operation is invalid with an error information.What can I do about this? Or to roll back to Win10?For...
  3. The setting panel cannot open when I upgrade from win 10 to win 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The setting panel cannot open when I upgrade from win 10 to win 11.: After a few days, I upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11, the start menu does not respond to me anymore when I press the window button on the keyboard. And I found all the setting operation is invalid with an error information.What can I do about this? Or to roll back to Win10?For...
  4. Win 10 Auto Login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 Auto Login: I have read and followed the tutorial instructions (Windows 10 auto login with Registry) closely 4 times, and after each Restart, the screen asked for a password with 2 UserNames listed. After selecting the correct UserName, password input, computer booted. IF I change the...
  5. Auto project/cast/mirror?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto project/cast/mirror?: Is it posible to automatically cast/project PC/laptop to any monitor when you turn on computer? I would like to use a smart TV as my main monitor without any cable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-projectcastmirror/455d9deb-dc49-4e07-8c07-4b10cd4d7e55
  6. Resize the emoji panel in WIN 10

Resize the emoji panel in WIN 10: Hey guys, has anyone of you an idea how to resize the emoji panel? You know, the thing that pops up when pressing "WIN"+"." It's really annoying for me to have only 5x8 emojis at once in the grid ... even though I rather prefer inserting greek letters from there Any...
  7. Auto Scrolling win 10

Auto Scrolling win 10: I have a brand new Lenovo Ideacentre 310s and I can not find a way to delete or, uninstall auto scrolling. I don't want it and will never use it. It is a nuisance. I have been on several forums trying to find help and have tried all the suggestions but nothing helps....
  8. win 10 auto login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    win 10 auto login: I am trying to set up auto-login on my personal computer, however when I run netplwiz like all the tutorials I can find say to do, there is no checkbox for "All users need to enter username/password"...
  9. Open Source Project

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Open Source Project: Hello ! I have created a new file format with compressed animation. This is an Open Source project. I have an editor and viewer written. I have an Open Source certificate. Can I put my editor and viewer in the MicroSoft Store ? Of course for free ;-...
  10. win 10 control panel opening by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 control panel opening by itself: I am running win 10 on acer aspire E1-571 , INTEL CORE i7. few months ago control panel started opening by itself ? I ignored it for a while , But it happens when you doing something important and blocks the screen . very annoying . any ideas what could be causing it ....