Windows 10: Win 10 reboot's at 12 noon

Discus and support Win 10 reboot's at 12 noon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I stop win from rebooting everyday at 12 noon I just installed a new SSD drive with fresh win install and it still reboot's at noon*Sleepy 41880 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pwdiver, Feb 23, 2016.

1. pwdiver Win User

Win 10 reboot's at 12 noon

How do I stop win from rebooting everyday at 12 noon I just installed a new SSD drive with fresh win install and it still reboot's at noon*Sleepy

:)

pwdiver, Feb 23, 2016

2. What time is 12 noon for Active hours for updates?

Is 12 noon considered to be 12 AM or 12 PM for purposes of the ACTIVE HOURS for windows 10 updates?

DougEdmunds, Feb 23, 2016
  3. we waited seven months for this? ? ? ?

technically it is 12 noon.. and 12 midnight.. not 12pm or 12am.. HOWEVER I've never seen software not refer 12:00pm or 12:00am..

pedant mode on Win 10 reboot's at 12 noon :)

Noon - Wikipedia

I should read this thread more closely

cpitchford, Feb 23, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Are these scheduled restarts caused by Windows Update? Maybe there are a number of updates being done if it is a fresh install.

philc43, Feb 23, 2016
Thema:

1. Win 10 reboot's at 12 noon - Similar Threads - reboot's noon

2. I have a Blue screen with Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and no USB reboot device.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a Blue screen with Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and no USB reboot device.: How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-blue-screen-with-stop-code-inaccessible/7be505db-85fc-40db-9058-e90384e821c6
  3. laptop will not reboot after windows 10 update,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop will not reboot after windows 10 update,: laptop will not reboot after windows 10 update, screen has Acer and little balls going round in a circle and has done for hours. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-will-not-reboot-after-windows-10-update/95a1f689-f076-4939-a1bd-7d1a79d5d597
  4. Windows 10 Reboots Without Authorization

Windows 10 Reboots Without Authorization: This happens often with new laptops and transferred laptops that get configured for users. When we upgrade/transfer users to new/existing laptops we have to download all their emails back from office 365 exchange online. Some mailboxes are huge and due to the speed...
  5. options for recovery of third party software unexpected win reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    options for recovery of third party software unexpected win reboot: Third party software was open and windows rebooted (unexpected windows upgrade). Upon reboot the third party software displayed prompts to save the documents. The documents had been saved so new saves were not performed. The third party software (turbo tax) can no longer...
  6. options for recovery of third party software unexpected win reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    options for recovery of third party software unexpected win reboot: Third party software was open and windows rebooted. Upon reboot the third party software displayed prompts to save the documents. The documents had been saved so new saves were not performed. The third party software (turbo tax) can no longer find any of the documents....
  7. Why does Windows require a reboot to install Adobe Flash updates?

Why does Windows require a reboot to install Adobe Flash updates?: "2019-06 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4503308) Requires a restart to finish installing" Hi! This has bothered me for a while and I haven't found a valid answer in my searching. Why is it that monthly Security...
  8. When rebooting or restarting my PC, I am experiencing a Microsoft Security Essentials hang...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When rebooting or restarting my PC, I am experiencing a Microsoft Security Essentials hang...: When I reboot or restart my PC, the PC goes thru the boot process of loading all start up programs but when it gets to Microsoft Security Essentials it gets hung up for about 15-20 seconds. After that time of 15 seconds the remaining start up programs finish loading. This...
  9. How Can I Stop Windows 10 from Rebooting Without my Permission?

How Can I Stop Windows 10 from Rebooting Without my Permission?: This is the second time in a few days that Windows 10 has rebooted itself --for a virus definition update of all things... totally wiped out my working setup.. I had several open projects and a LINUX session in a VM. All that's wiped out. I need to find a way to stop Windows...
  10. Pc rebooting

Pc rebooting: I tried to reinstall windows 10 to clean my pc. Everything was going well until my pc froze(probably due to my own pc's components *it has happened before*). So as I was saying my pc froze and I had to restart it. After I've restarted my pc it just went into boot loop and now...