Windows 10: Win 10 reboot's at 12 noon

Discus and support Win 10 reboot's at 12 noon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I stop win from rebooting everyday at 12 noon I just installed a new SSD drive with fresh win install and it still reboot's at noon*Sleepy 41880 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pwdiver, Feb 23, 2016.

1. pwdiver Win User

Win 10 reboot's at 12 noon

How do I stop win from rebooting everyday at 12 noon I just installed a new SSD drive with fresh win install and it still reboot's at noon*Sleepy

:)

pwdiver, Feb 23, 2016

2. What time is 12 noon for Active hours for updates?

Is 12 noon considered to be 12 AM or 12 PM for purposes of the ACTIVE HOURS for windows 10 updates?

DougEdmunds, Feb 23, 2016
  3. we waited seven months for this? ? ? ?

technically it is 12 noon.. and 12 midnight.. not 12pm or 12am.. HOWEVER I've never seen software not refer 12:00pm or 12:00am..

pedant mode on Win 10 reboot's at 12 noon :)

Noon - Wikipedia

I should read this thread more closely

cpitchford, Feb 23, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Are these scheduled restarts caused by Windows Update? Maybe there are a number of updates being done if it is a fresh install.

philc43, Feb 23, 2016
Thema:

1. Win 10 reboot's at 12 noon - Similar Threads - reboot's noon

2. Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in reboot on update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in reboot on update: I had purchased a laptop used, but from orignal buyer and when i first turn it on it works perfectly, but still had some of the previous owners documents pictures etc. on it. So i went and rebooted the computer not knowing it was im assuming needing the october 2018 update....
  3. Save state between reboots

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Save state between reboots: Hi all, my laptop runs Windows 10 Pro and I use multiple workspaces (or desktops). I use one for most things, a second one for a course I'm taking on becoming a front-end web developer, and a third one for a eBook I'm going through on programming/machine learning. The second...
  4. Laptop reboots instead of waking up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop reboots instead of waking up from sleep mode: I've seen lots of power/sleep problems discussed on forums, but nothing exactly like the problem I'm having since the latest Windows 10 update. The laptop seems to go to sleep fine. Then when I open the lid or press the power button to wake it up, it makes the unmistakable...
  5. Reboot loop since yesterday, and it always attempts to auto-repair, even when selecting...

Reboot loop since yesterday, and it always attempts to auto-repair, even when selecting...: I was prompted to reboot yesterday, so I accepted, and upon the reboot, my PC is going into the dreaded Auto Recovery loop, not matter which boot mode I select. I was able to get into safe mode once, and attempted to restore to an earlier time, but it apparently failed....
  6. Left in constant boot loop, (install, reboot, back into Install mode)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Left in constant boot loop, (install, reboot, back into Install mode): I had a laptop with a legal version of 7 U x64 and used MS download media tool to leech a ISO (32 & 64 bit) made a bootable thumb drive and then bit the bullet and wiped my old win 7 machine (500GB ssd with 3 partitions, OS, Acronics Images & Downloads), then rebooted with a...
  7. How to reboot Windows 10?

How to reboot Windows 10?: I'm having trouble rebooting Windows 10. * Moved from Education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reboot-windows-10/d436c69e-ca6f-4f62-820c-1afaf61f2642
  8. usb installation of windows 10 going black and rebooting

usb installation of windows 10 going black and rebooting: Every time i try to install windows on my computer via a usb drive, i reach this screen for a sec then it turns black and reboots! HELP![ATTACH] This is my computer story. About 3 month ago I builded a computer* for gaming purpose. I installed windows 10 with a usb drive...
  9. Windows 10 pro, pc rebooted into safe mode and accepts password the rejects it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro, pc rebooted into safe mode and accepts password the rejects it.: Rebooted pc to remove ATI drivers before new driver install. But for some unknown reason windows accepts password only to rejected it a few seconds later. Unable to get into command prompt or anything that requires admin access. Unable to activate admin login, due to...
  10. Windows 10 randomly reboots!?!?

Windows 10 randomly reboots!?!?: Hi lads, just very recently (like the past 2 - 3 weeks or so) Windows just randomly reboots for no reason. Sometimes it does it when it's idle, sometime while it's in use, sometimes right away, sometimes it won't do it for a while. I can almost always force it to do it by...