Windows 10: Win 10 reinstall bug [Solved]

Discus and support Win 10 reinstall bug [Solved] in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I'm having this issue. My PC was running slow so I decided to wipe it and start again. When it was installing the win10 again it got stuck at 64% and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jjwardy, Oct 1, 2015.

1. jjwardy Win User

Win 10 reinstall bug [Solved]

I'm having this issue. My PC was running slow so I decided to wipe it and start again. When it was installing the win10 again it got stuck at 64% and wouldant go further even after a couple of hours. Now I'm trying to do it off a usb and it asks for a key :/ I don't have one cos I got Windows with the laptop *Sad what do I do?

:)

jjwardy, Oct 1, 2015

2. Nokia Lumia 532 Windows 10: Straight Line at the Center of the Start Menu

Ι am also an owner of a Lumia 532 DS, facing the same problem with the vertical line after upgrading to win 10. No matter what i tried ( resetting the phone, reinstalling win 10, experimenting with the settings etc..) I didn't come up with a solution except
    downgrading to win 8.1 which actually solved the problem. I think its a bug and I expect from Microsoft to solve it with a future update.. Its such a pity not to be able to take advantage of a win10 upgrade due to that issue.

ChristosSi, Oct 1, 2015
  3. Keimar21 Win User
    App store

Solved reinstalled win 10

Keimar21, Oct 1, 2015
  4. Win 10 reinstall bug [Solved]

Hi!

You don`t need a key! When Windows ask for a key - just press skip!

Cluster Head, Oct 1, 2015
  5. jjwardy Win User
    If I press skip at the end it comes up saying Windows can not be installed

jjwardy, Oct 1, 2015
  6. Cluster Head, Oct 1, 2015
  7. jjwardy Win User
    I installed it but it's stuck in the starting screen aaying getting ready :/

jjwardy, Oct 1, 2015
  8. Win 10 reinstall bug [Solved]

Maybe a Problem with the Win 10 download. Load a fresh file and try again. The Media Creation Tool is a little buggy!

Cluster Head, Oct 1, 2015
  9. jjwardy Win User
    Sorted it. Thanks for advice

jjwardy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 reinstall bug [Solved]

1. Win 10 reinstall bug [Solved] - Similar Threads - reinstall bug Solved

2. Reinstall Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Win 10: Old SSD harddrive has corrupted with loss of everything. It is being replaced with a new SSD. How do I go about reinstalling Win 10 on the new SSD? Original was installed by Dell....
  3. reinstall win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reinstall win 10: Win 10 got corrupted on a desktop when I tried to upgrade the SSD. I downloaded and made an iso copy from another laptop. Can I use that in the desktop.? When I try to boot from the disk the Windows icon appears, but then nothing happens.Peter...
  4. reinstall win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reinstall win 10: Win 10 got corrupted on a desktop when I tried to upgrade the SSD. I downloaded and made an iso copy from another laptop. Can I use that in the desktop.? When I try to boot from the disk the Windows icon appears, but then nothing happens.Peter...
  5. reinstall win 10

6. reinstall win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reinstall win 10: My sony vaio crashed a couple of days ago. None of the recovery options available have worked. I downloaded an ISO for win 10 from the MS website on to an ntfs formatted usb stick and changed the bios to boot from an external source which hasn't worked either. The laptop is...
  7. Reinstalled win 10

Reinstalled win 10: I REALLY THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS OK NOT:OH I HAVE REINSTALLED WIN 10 BECAUSE UPDATES ADVANCED OPTIONS ONLY CAN CLICK ON TOP BUTTON AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE DOWNLOAD BUTTON WILL NOT STAY ON GOES IMMEDIATELY TO OFF OH PLEASE HELP? i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE SOME HELP?...
  8. Win 10 reinstall

Win 10 reinstall: I want to format my win 10 witch i download from internet wen it was still free . How does it work will i got win 10 back again 117368
  9. Win 10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 reinstall: I want to format my win 10 witch i download from internet wen it was still free . How does it work will i got win 10 back again 117368
  10. Reinstalling win 10

Reinstalling win 10: Hi I want to reinstall a laptop currently installed with Pro x32 version and I have few questions please. Would the activation key still be valid if I will install the x64 version (Machine has a x64 CPU). I am not sure whether the current installation is a "upgraded...