Windows 10: Win 10 reset factory error

Discus and support Win 10 reset factory error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how to fix a reset factory error.. please need some advice...my laptop is restart always after the logo sign appear thnx for ur help..^_^ 75014 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wajsx123, Jan 15, 2017.

1. wajsx123 Win User

Win 10 reset factory error

how to fix a reset factory error.. please need some advice...my laptop is restart always after the logo sign appear
    thnx for ur help..^_^

:)

wajsx123, Jan 15, 2017

2. Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 pro.

Original Title: Factory reset win 10 pro

I was using win 10 pro.

Unfortunately,i factory resetmy pc as it was slow.

My pc now runs on pre installed win 8.1 os.

Now can't I get back my win 10 pro.

Rahu-lRobo, Jan 15, 2017
  3. T-David Win User
    Unable to upgrade to W10,

The reset will install all the HP software as it was from the factory, so no pure Win 7 . I first had to restore / downgrade to Win 7 and then used the F11 key for the factory reset. If the Win 10 upgrade is not complete you can back though it will take
    some time to clean up. The Windows and HP updates after the factory reset took hours so be prepared if you choose to do so.

T-David, Jan 15, 2017
  4. Win 10 reset factory error

Welcome to the TenForums @wajsx123.

What is the make model of laptop? What logo are you seeing, Windows 10 or a manufacture's logo? If manufacture then it should say which key initiates along the bottom. F11 is one suspect, yours maybe different.

Have you backed your data up? If not proceed with caution, some factory resets can be quite aggressive and will delete everything.

It sounds like laptop is in a booting loop, it restarts appears normal, gets to a certain point and restarts again. Is this what is happening? Do you have boot media (cd or USB Key) that you can use to boot from? When your laptop restarts several times do you get another screen that lets you choose advance startup methods?

Caledon Ken, Jan 15, 2017
Thema:

Win 10 reset factory error

1. Win 10 reset factory error - Similar Threads - reset factory error

2. Factory reset error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset error: So i was factory resetting my brothers computer. Started the reset and came back a few hours later to find this error. What do i do? Every time i press ok it just pops up again......
  3. Factory Reset A Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory Reset A Win 10: I have a win 10 in which factory reset is not possible as when I go into the screen which shows the reset options only the UEFI option shows in the Advanced mode, picture for ref...
  4. Factory Reset A Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset A Win 10: I have a win 10 in which factory reset is not possible as when I go into the screen which shows the reset options only the UEFI option shows in the Advanced mode, picture for ref...
  5. Factory Reset A Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. factory reset error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    factory reset error: I've been having problems resetting my computer every time I try to reset it it fails. Ive tried every option in for resetting my pc and it still doesn't work. I have also tried the SFC scan fix but the scan failed every time I tried. I'm unsure what other option I have to...
  7. CANNOT DO A FACTORY RESET ON WIN 10

CANNOT DO A FACTORY RESET ON WIN 10: I have twice attempted today to perform a Win 10 factory reset on my HP Desktop PC which is appx 4 months old. I have used the "Reset" option under "Recovery" in settings. I selected it to remove all files and apps, and on the second attempt toggled the "Data Erasure" switch...
  8. after factory reset of win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after factory reset of win 10: how do I restore my Microsoft games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-factory-reset-of-win-10/70bb7097-637f-4fb7-9260-a1d7bb98e7da
  9. Win 10 factory reset failure

Win 10 factory reset failure: recently did a factory reset on my Dell Inspiron 5567 laptop (Build Nov 2016, i7, 8Gb, AMD R7 m445 graphics) to try and repair some long standing bugs I had encountered during previous attempts at Win10 updates. Unfortunately after completing the reset, the laptop boots up,...
  10. Lenovo X1 Factory Reset - Win 10

Lenovo X1 Factory Reset - Win 10: Hi all, FInally, I got myself a new T series notebook. I'm looking to get rid of my X1 Carbon (Gen 2). A few months back, I did a factory reset from Windows 10 and it went smoothly, but when I attempted it a few days back, I kept getting the error "there was a problem...