Windows 10: Win 10 reset factory error

Discus and support Win 10 reset factory error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how to fix a reset factory error.. please need some advice...my laptop is restart always after the logo sign appear thnx for ur help..^_^ 75014 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wajsx123, Jan 15, 2017.

1. wajsx123 Win User

Win 10 reset factory error

how to fix a reset factory error.. please need some advice...my laptop is restart always after the logo sign appear
    thnx for ur help..^_^

:)

wajsx123, Jan 15, 2017

2. Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 pro.

Original Title: Factory reset win 10 pro

I was using win 10 pro.

Unfortunately,i factory resetmy pc as it was slow.

My pc now runs on pre installed win 8.1 os.

Now can't I get back my win 10 pro.

Rahu-lRobo, Jan 15, 2017
  3. T-David Win User
    Unable to upgrade to W10,

The reset will install all the HP software as it was from the factory, so no pure Win 7 . I first had to restore / downgrade to Win 7 and then used the F11 key for the factory reset. If the Win 10 upgrade is not complete you can back though it will take
    some time to clean up. The Windows and HP updates after the factory reset took hours so be prepared if you choose to do so.

T-David, Jan 15, 2017
  4. Win 10 reset factory error

Welcome to the TenForums @wajsx123.

What is the make model of laptop? What logo are you seeing, Windows 10 or a manufacture's logo? If manufacture then it should say which key initiates along the bottom. F11 is one suspect, yours maybe different.

Have you backed your data up? If not proceed with caution, some factory resets can be quite aggressive and will delete everything.

It sounds like laptop is in a booting loop, it restarts appears normal, gets to a certain point and restarts again. Is this what is happening? Do you have boot media (cd or USB Key) that you can use to boot from? When your laptop restarts several times do you get another screen that lets you choose advance startup methods?

Caledon Ken, Jan 15, 2017
Thema:

Win 10 reset factory error

1. Win 10 reset factory error - Similar Threads - reset factory error

2. after factory reset of win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after factory reset of win 10: how do I restore my Microsoft games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-factory-reset-of-win-10/70bb7097-637f-4fb7-9260-a1d7bb98e7da
  3. Win 10 does not work after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 does not work after factory reset: I did a factory reset on my Lenovo Laptop. The first issue I had after it finished cleaning the drive was 'other user' login. I got around this and managed to establish administrator login. The next problem I have is he following error message:...
  4. WIN 10 FACTORY RESET PROBLEM ON ACER LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN 10 FACTORY RESET PROBLEM ON ACER LAPTOP: EVERYTHING WENT WELL UNTIL I CAME TO VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY AN RECIEVE CODE KEYBOARDS STOPED WORKING ONLY KEYS WORKING ARE ZVB SO I CAN GO NO FURTHER SHOULD I RESTART...
  5. Factory reseting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Factory reseting: When you factory reset your computer will it keep the most recent windows update? Or is there a way to remove yourself off the computer without having to factory reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reseting/9163317a-74a4-421b-befc-a1b11926497f
  6. Factory reset.

Factory reset.: So I want to factory reset my pc but when I go to settings>Recovery>Get started and hit remove everything it says could not fight the recovery environment insert your windows installation or recovery media, and restart your PC with the media. I have the USB media for...
  7. FACTORY RESET ERRORS

FACTORY RESET ERRORS: I cannot restore my surface 3 to factory settings. I have completed through every article possible and it cannot complete. When I go through advanced startup and erase the disk it says 'unknown error occurred, no changes were made'. When I try to do a clean installation...
  8. Win 10 factory reset failure

Win 10 factory reset failure: recently did a factory reset on my Dell Inspiron 5567 laptop (Build Nov 2016, i7, 8Gb, AMD R7 m445 graphics) to try and repair some long standing bugs I had encountered during previous attempts at Win10 updates. Unfortunately after completing the reset, the laptop boots up,...
  9. Lenovo X1 Factory Reset - Win 10

Lenovo X1 Factory Reset - Win 10: Hi all, FInally, I got myself a new T series notebook. I'm looking to get rid of my X1 Carbon (Gen 2). A few months back, I did a factory reset from Windows 10 and it went smoothly, but when I attempted it a few days back, I kept getting the error "there was a problem...
  10. Unable to Factory Reset Sager NP9377 Win 10

Unable to Factory Reset Sager NP9377 Win 10: I am selling my Sager NP9377 Laptop, but unable to do a factory reset. It came with Windows 8, but I have since upgraded to 10. It keeps giving error when I try to do factory reset. I do not have any Win 10 discs... What can I do? Please help and thoughts appreciated!! *Smile...