Windows 10: Win 10 resolution problem not addressed anywhere else

Discus and support Win 10 resolution problem not addressed anywhere else in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My resolution is perfect unless I accidently let my left hand rest slightly on the keyboard..no keys are pressed, it just seems to react to the shadow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by carole460, Jan 27, 2017.

1. carole460 Win User

Win 10 resolution problem not addressed anywhere else

My resolution is perfect unless I accidently let my left hand rest slightly on the keyboard..no keys are pressed, it just seems to react to the shadow of my hand over the keyboard. I know best solution is not to put my hand there, but sometimes I just plain forget and poof! it changes again. Sure would appreciate hearing a different solution.

:)

carole460, Jan 27, 2017

2. IE11 Address Bar Tiny! How do I enlarge?

I am experiencing this same issue and have not been able to find a resolution. the address bar is using a font size of 4 it seems while everything else is 9 point. this problem only occurs on 1 of my 3 laptops. This laptop and IE11 with Win 10 was working
    fine for a long time and then one day the address font size shrunk.

Maverick_One, Jan 27, 2017
  3. ozkaru Win User
    N8 'Help Tips' problem, not found ANYWHERE ELSE

dont know what u mean by the second question, but in answer to your first. u either go to your tips history. or wait till next tip pops up... then open the tip as though u want to read it... there will be an icon below the tip saying disable tip alerts with
    a picture of a bulb and a cross thru it. touch it and a pop up will say tip alerts disabled... Win 10 resolution problem not addressed anywhere else :)

if that was helpful touch my damn star! Hahahahaha!

ozkaru, Jan 27, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

Hi Carole, welcome to Ten Forums.

Did you know that key combination CTRL & + (holding down CTRL key while pressing the + sign) zooms the current application in? The same happens if you press CTRL and scroll mouse wheel forward, away from you.

Zooming out can be done with CTRL & -, or CTRL & scrolling mouse wheel backwards, towards you.

Could it be that the "shadow" has been you accidentally pressing the CTRL key down while either pressing + or - key, or using mouse wheel?

If this is the case, CTRL & 0 always resets the zoom for 100%, normal view.

5. carole460 Win User
    But those actions aren't happening. I am just working hard to keep left hand so it is no where near the keyboard,

carole460, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 resolution problem not addressed anywhere else - Similar Threads - resolution problem addressed

2. Windows 10 resolution problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 resolution problem: Hello, I don't know anything about PCs so here I am. My resolution suddenly changed to 1600x1200 from Idk what was the settings before but I have a MSI Optix G24 Series monitor with an AMD Radeon r7 video card. I looked up in google what would be the recommended resolution...
  3. Windows 10 resolution problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 resolution problem: Hello, this is the first time I ever ask something here and I am really desperate: This evening I downloaded a video game. It has the option to be played in window mode or in full screen. I started playing in full screen but noticed that somehow in fullscreen it looked worse...
  4. Windows 10 resolution problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 resolution problem: Hello, this is the first time I ever ask something here and I am really desperate: This evening I downloaded a video game. It has the option to be played in window mode or in full screen. I started playing in full screen but noticed that somehow in fullscreen it looked worse...
  5. Mic works with Skype and Sound Recording, but not anywhere else

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic works with Skype and Sound Recording, but not anywhere else: Hi everyone, I'm facing a rather annoying and intriguing issue with my microphone. I'm currently running the latest Win10 build 2004, and I just can't get my mic to work with Google Meet, Xbox Game Bar, or even under Mic Settings! In fact, it only works when I use Skype...
  6. None of the Teredo solutions here or anywhere else works on Win 10 Home.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    None of the Teredo solutions here or anywhere else works on Win 10 Home.: Hello! I have Windows 10 Home. GPedit is installed manually. Some info first. - Teredo adapter dosent exist "hidden" in Device Manager, and dosent exist in list of Netwrok Hardware to install. - I tried to enable Teredo with powershell. Not working. - Added Teredo...
  7. When window is on top, can't click anywhere else

in Windows 10 Customization
    When window is on top, can't click anywhere else: When I have a window that stays on top e.g. Task Manager, no where else on the screen will respond to mouse clicks; not the task bar, start button or any other window on the screen. The only thing I can do is to minimize the window on top, or alt tab, but sometimes I need to...
  8. Windows 10 resolution problem.

Windows 10 resolution problem.: Just installed WIndows 10, changed the resolution to 1920 x 1080 and some off the items on the screen appear half, some items are gone. Everything is so small. Currently on a TV and I didn't have this problem on Windows 8.1 9340
  9. Windows 10 Resolution Problem

Windows 10 Resolution Problem: I accidentally unplugged my monitor from the wall, after plugging it back in everything on my screen is bigger than it should be. I tried changing resolution but the max resolution still makes everything a lot bigger than it was before the accidental unplugging. The max...
  10. Resolution problem

Resolution problem: My screen goes bigger then my tv. I have a radeon hd 7700 gpu and latest amd drivers. sorry if this is the wrong place to post this im not sure if it is graphics card related. 12084