Windows 10: Win 10 seeing old HomeGroup?

Discus and support Win 10 seeing old HomeGroup? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to start a homegroup but when i do windows says one has already been created by me on pc2. This pc is no longer on my network. How do i make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by David9723, Jul 30, 2016.

1. David9723 Win User

Win 10 seeing old HomeGroup?

Trying to start a homegroup but when i do windows says one has already been created by me on pc2.

This pc is no longer on my network. How do i make a new one if it still sees a old one?

:)

David9723, Jul 30, 2016

2. Trying to DL win 10 comparability tells me info for my old video card

help trying to dl win 10 on my machine but comparability is still seeing my old video card and wont see my new gtx950 try to use check my machine and it is still showing old video card how can i get win 10 ??

Danpevensey, Jul 30, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jul 30, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 seeing old HomeGroup?

1. Win 10 seeing old HomeGroup? - Similar Threads - seeing old HomeGroup

2. Joining a Homegroup with Win 10 V 20H2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Joining a Homegroup with Win 10 V 20H2: Purchased new computer and I need to get into and existing Homegroup. Actually got a hold of Microsoft and the told me updating to v20H2 would correct the issue about joining. Well spent all afternoon with them and updating and you guessed it. I still cannot join an...
  3. Homegroup in Win 10 after 1803 update

Homegroup in Win 10 after 1803 update: Hi, I have two computers in my WLAN (local home network via wireless). On one of the computers there's been Windows 7 (Home) installed. On the second - Windows 10 (home). I use router to connect the computer via Wi-Fi. I do not use any computer that acts as a server. I used...
  4. Can see and access on Homegroup but not network.

Can see and access on Homegroup but not network.: Everything was fine until this week. suddenly I can't see any computers on my network except the one running win 7. I can access and see every one through the homegroup but all the computers running Win 10 (Pro) are invisible on network, but visible and accessible if I select...
  5. homegroup with one Win 7 and one Win 10 computer?

homegroup with one Win 7 and one Win 10 computer?: I tried creating a homegroup on a Windows 7 computer. When I try to join it from my Windows 10 computer, it says it detects it, and asks for a password, but suddenly reports that it no longer exists and fails to join it. Any idea why this is, or how to debug it? 53590
  6. "New" laptop doesn't see homegroup

"New" laptop doesn't see homegroup: I have an established Homegroup which all of the other computers (all running Win 10 Home) found & joined with no problems. I am trying to add an Acer 5720Z laptop with Win 10 Pro but it says "There is currently no Homegroup on the network" and invites me to start one....
  7. Win 10 Build 10049 - Problems with Homegroup and Sharing

Win 10 Build 10049 - Problems with Homegroup and Sharing: Ok.... So I've read the posts on here - and still can't make it work!!*Mad Homegroup: Could see the Homegroup set up from the win 7 desktop from the win 10 laptop, but when I put the password in, it eventually told me there was no homegroup available! So, left that...
  8. Homegroup sharing Win.7, to Win. 10

Homegroup sharing Win.7, to Win. 10: Hello all, I am trying to share my files, mainly documents and pictures between my (3) laptops. On my 2 laptops running Windows 7 this is not a problem, but I am unable to share between Win. 7 and Win. 10. I can startup the homegroup, it will recognize the other device on...
  9. Old Homegroup won't go away

Old Homegroup won't go away: I have a homegroup that Win 10 insists is still present waiting to be joined, but it's my father's PC's homegroup on a network in a different city that my pc has never visited. (Teamviewer perhaps?) I've tried disabling the peer and homegroup services, but can't make it go...
  10. Deleting/Removing Old Homegroup Users

Deleting/Removing Old Homegroup Users: I recently had a mate over whom I added to my homegroup so I could copy over some files from my workstation to his laptop, lets call his laptop "Laptop1", he has since installed an SSD in his laptop and now shows up on the homegroup as a different user as we couldnt get him...