Windows 10: win 10 sleeep reovery problem

Discus and support win 10 sleeep reovery problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Using build 10074 .... when I put it to sleep, then wake it up, it has lost connection to the internet. The only way I can get back on line is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KY COLONEL, May 3, 2015.

1. win 10 sleeep reovery problem

Using build 10074 .... when I put it to sleep, then wake it up, it has lost connection to the internet.
    The only way I can get back on line is to restart the computer.. Is there a setting somewhere for this
    or do I have to put up with it? I've looked everywhere I can think of but have not found a solution as yet.

Please help...

:)

KY COLONEL, May 3, 2015

2. Reinstall Windows 10 to new hard drive

I have replaced my (windows 10) hard drive with a new drive. I have made a Reovery Drive (USB) of the previous one. Question is: How can I install windows 10 on the new hard drive?

Fr Bob Phillips, May 3, 2015
  3. Problem with Internet Explorer After Installing Window 10

My roll back to win 7 was not done this way. I backup all my data first. Then , I make use of the recovery DVD from the manufacturer.

In fact , my note book has "one touch recovery key" but some how it does not work after many years of purchase Therefore I had to ring the Leanoval support team for the reovery DVD

With Win 7, my notebook works fine now. But this is not end of the story. After I rolled back to Win 7, still have to download a lot of updates, including the one that automaticaly remind mind of new products, including Win 10

Now , i'm just waiting for automatic download of Win 10

Coffee4693941, May 3, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

win 10 sleeep reovery problem

Try this KY COLONEL

• Go to Device manager
    • Expand network adapter
    • Right click on it and select properties
    • Go to Power Management tab
    • Uncheck - allow computer to shut the device to save power.
    • Now check if the issue still persists.

That may help you

Dude, May 3, 2015
  5. Thanks DUDE.....That seems to be the solution for now.. but we shall wait a couple of days before we call it solved..
    Thanks again. Ky Col....

KY COLONEL, May 3, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
    Your welcome, let us know

Dude, May 3, 2015
  7. Yep it's working right now.. I am marking it solved.

KY COLONEL, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

win 10 sleeep reovery problem

1. win 10 sleeep reovery problem - Similar Threads - sleeep reovery problem

2. Problem with downgrading win 11 to win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with downgrading win 11 to win 10: My computer decided to automatically update me to windows 11 while I was away from the computer. I went through the procedure to downgrade it back to windows 10, according to what I could find online, and now instead of it being a simple procedure, my computer appears to be...
  3. Win 10 problems

in Cortana
    Win 10 problems: I have several problems with win 10. I cannot type in the windows search box . I am also having a lag when typing. It does not happen all the time. There may be a short delay or longer delay or nothing appears at all. I have also noticed my computer has started to slow...
  4. Problem on win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem on win 10: Today my pc is acting strange, i can't open up Windows Start Menu or the diplay settings / personalize on the desktop. When i open ds sett / pers it opens up for a nanosecond an cmd window, that says that i can't have permissions, or permissions denied. Please help....
  5. Bitlocker reovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker reovery key: Bitlocker does not accept my PIN The recovery key _35 digits is displayed on the screen but it does not allow me to enter alphanumeric characters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-reovery-key/b5f0a390-c5c2-4dec-af71-390bc1ebefa0
  6. Problem with Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Win 10: Hello, I was doing my homework and pc crashes a little. I just go to the meniu and press restart. Pc is on blue screen writing ,,don't turn off your pc Windows is seting up" but I wait 3 hours and pc don't turn on. Please help me...
  7. Can a Windows Reovery drive restore an entire system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can a Windows Reovery drive restore an entire system?: I created a Windows recovery drive on a USB thumb drive. Can I boot that drove and restore the entire system? I have read that "A Recovery Drive lets you boot your system and easily access a number ofrecovery and troubleshooting tools to revive a failing Windows 10 system....
  8. problem in win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem in win 10: In an open folder when the background image changes, the folder itself goes up. ؟ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-win-10/f376ab79-127f-4f26-b3b2-987cf169ebc5"
  9. Win 10 Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Problems: It seems there are numerous problems with Win 10. I can't use my Wireless Display Adapter. I will have to go back to Win 8.1 where it worked! Too bad, I expected more out of Win 10. It is Bad when Win 10 don't support MS Products that I paid a good price for!!!*Mad That...
  10. Computer not working when coming out of sleeep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer not working when coming out of sleeep: I set the Power options in the Control panel for the display to turn off for e.g. 10 minutes. When not using the computer, the screen is put to sleep after that amount of time. If I then try to get it out of this modus by moving the mouse or tapping any key on the keyboard...