Windows 10: Win 10 taskbar date showing as small square after spring creators upd

Discus and support Win 10 taskbar date showing as small square after spring creators upd in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all, new to this forum as a member. so hopefully i can contribute down the road. but looking for a little enlightenment as ive tried searching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by silvermullet, May 21, 2018.

1. Win 10 taskbar date showing as small square after spring creators upd

Hey all,

new to this forum as a member. so hopefully i can contribute down the road.

but looking for a little enlightenment as ive tried searching but have not been successful.

have a client with 5 win 10 pro 64-bit boxes. all the same dell builds. staff says all upgraded to 1803 - 17134.48 last week. naturally 1 decides its not going to play well. the date which usually shows as x/xx/xxxx is showing as a small square. one of their apps is showing a date of jan 1, 2008 when they try and clock in as a result. tried changing themes. tried fiddling with date format and display. no success.

help!!

TIA!

:)

silvermullet, May 21, 2018

2. Windows 10 Spring Creator Update Release Date

When coming on world Windows 10 Spring Creator Update?

Haseeb2018, May 22, 2018
  3. Date is not showing in taskbar

Your taskbar is small to show the date as it can not contain that.

1. Either you can drag your taskbar up by holding the border to make it double.

OR

2. Windows Key+I > Personalization > Taskbar > Toggle use small taskbar buttons to Off

E for Excel, May 22, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 taskbar date showing as small square after spring creators upd

1. Win 10 taskbar date showing as small square after spring creators upd - Similar Threads - taskbar date showing

2. Win 10 Upd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Upd: Jeg har installeret win 10 på en AMILO Li 2727 og downloadet WIFI driver for win vista - det har virket, men jeg har glemt kommandoen til at starte wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-upd/bb69bd7e-3055-4713-aba5-01b85e671c3b
  3. Win 10 Upd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Upd: Jeg har installeret win 10 på en AMILO Li 2727 og downloadet WIFI driver for win vista - det har virket, men jeg har glemt kommandoen til at starte wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-upd/bb69bd7e-3055-4713-aba5-01b85e671c3b
  4. Win 10 Upd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Single-row taskbar with small icons **and* showing the date?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single-row taskbar with small icons **and* showing the date?: I use a single-row taskbar so as not to use up vertical screen space, preserving as much of that as possible for documents and apps. I also enable "Use small taskbar buttons" because big icons take up horizontal space on the taskbar, allowing me to see less of the titles of...
  6. Single-row taskbar with small icons **and* showing the date?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Single-row taskbar with small icons **and* showing the date?: I use a single-row taskbar so as not to use up vertical screen space, preserving as much of that as possible for documents and apps. I also enable "Use small taskbar buttons" because big icons take up horizontal space on the taskbar, allowing me to see less of the titles of...
  7. Not showing date on small taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not showing date on small taskbar?: Heyo, On the small taskbar (right click > taskbar settings > use small taskbar buttons), it only shows the time (ex: 12:04 PM) on the very far right. I have my taskbar positioned on the bottom of my screen I did a little research, I guess there used to be a common fix where...
  8. Spring Creators Update 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Spring Creators Update 2018: Quick question [PANIC] is the HP 15-f010 wm compatible with the update because last time I tried I had to reinstall windows and I'm trying again (Note to self: GOD IM SO SMART BUT SO STUPID AT THE SAME TIME)...
  9. Windows 10 Spring Creators Update Release Date

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Spring Creators Update Release Date: Why are they waiting until April 10th to release this major update? It should be done by now for them to release it this week. 107233
  10. Small icons, but date still showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Small icons, but date still showing on taskbar: I don't want the date showing on my taskbar, so I put the icon size to small so only the time would show, but it's still showing the date as well. How do I get rid of it? Obviously there's a glitch somewhere, but I don't know where to begin. 87195