Windows 10: Win 10 Tiles

Discus and support Win 10 Tiles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, could anyone tell me if it is possible to customise the tiles, other than size etc. Regards Bob 29024 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by robert1305, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Win 10 Tiles

Hi there, could anyone tell me if it is possible to customise the tiles, other than size etc.

Regards Bob

:)

robert1305, Nov 6, 2015
  2. MauryIs Win User

Win 10 Tile Screen

I wish to make the tile screen the default in Win 10. With the tile screen displayed, when I select a app from the task bar, the screen switches to the Win 7 screen. I wish to maintain the tile (Win 8) screen. How?

MauryIs, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Calendar tile not showing date and battery tile not showing % of charge

Hi

On win 8.1 the calendar tile show date and the battery tile shows percentage of charge.

On win 10 this two tiles shows jus a drawing (a battery and the outlook callendar).

How can make the tiles show the date and the percentage of battery charge?

BogdanPopa, Nov 6, 2015
  4. Win 10 Tiles

You can try TileCreator. Follow these directions exactly. Most important is to make sure you run the "tilecreatorproxy.exe" as admin or it won't work.

Win 10 Tiles [​IMG]

dnasystems, Nov 7, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 Tiles

1. Win 10 Tiles - Similar Threads - Tiles

2. Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?: I'm on windows 11. i like the weather icon on the taskbar. When I click on it, it shows a full screen of weather and tiles that link to news and ugh ads. However, the news tiles refresh way too quickly before I'm able to read through them. Is there any way to change or...
  3. Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?: I'm on windows 11. i like the weather icon on the taskbar. When I click on it, it shows a full screen of weather and tiles that link to news and ugh ads. However, the news tiles refresh way too quickly before I'm able to read through them. Is there any way to change or...
  4. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.: I click on start, I see a list of apps. I've tried moving several apps like the Calc, calendar, 3d viewer and many more. If I try to drag them to a folder, it shows a white box with a red circle with a diagonal line through it. I can't move these apps to a folder. NEXT, I...
  5. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.: I click on start, I see a list of apps. I've tried moving several apps like the Calc, calendar, 3d viewer and many more. If I try to drag them to a folder, it shows a white box with a red circle with a diagonal line through it. I can't move these apps to a folder. NEXT, I...
  6. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Cannot pin files to a Start menu tile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot pin files to a Start menu tile in Windows 10: I have always been able to pin my choice of most used files to tiles e.g. workbooks to the Excel tile on the Start menu and documents to the Word tile on the Start menu. This stopped working and now the tiles show only my most recently opened files in the tile list and whilst...
  8. Cannot pin files to a Start menu tile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pin files to a Start menu tile in Windows 10: I have always been able to pin my choice of most used files to tiles e.g. workbooks to the Excel tile on the Start menu and documents to the Word tile on the Start menu. This stopped working and now the tiles show only my most recently opened files in the tile list and whilst...
  9. Cannot pin files to a Start menu tile in Windows 10

10. Microsoft Majong for April 10, 2024 the Lightning Tile Game on the Daily Challenge. Is it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Majong for April 10, 2024 the Lightning Tile Game on the Daily Challenge. Is it...: I have worked every possible combination and the green set of tiles reaches 0 before a possible solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-majong-for-april-10-2024-the-lightning/3f818406-7148-4f06-be62-160dfcefa6d0