Windows 10: Win 10 update(maybe Creators)beeping for 3 hours No Display

Discus and support Win 10 update(maybe Creators)beeping for 3 hours No Display in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to install available updates this morning-I think there were only 2 updates,but I think the Creators update may have been there also due to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CONFUSED195, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Win 10 update(maybe Creators)beeping for 3 hours No Display

I tried to install available updates this morning-I think there were only 2 updates,but I think the Creators update may have been there also due to a message on my display earlier this morning saying that my restart would take longer than usual.When I restarted my desktop,there were messages saying that my PC would have to reboot several times-that was 3 hours ago-sometime after that it started beeping(6 beeps,2 seconds silence and keeps repeating that sequence.I lost my display at some point,so I have no screen info,and no keyboard response-the screen just says "no Signal".The fans are on,the power button is flashing on and off,the led that flashes when the disk is reading and writing is NOT flashing.
    Should I just power it down and back up again and post my results?

:)

CONFUSED195, Jun 13, 2017

2. Live Tiles that did not work.

I have recently downloaded Windows 10 version 1703...also called Win 10 creators update.

It took about 3 hours to complete and cost me a lot of data.

Windows live tiles are now working.

DorothyFabi, Jun 13, 2017
  3. ВеСе Win User
    Urgently need to know how to revert/stop update and if I need to

My PC is not compatible with the latest builts of Win 10. The problem started since update/upgrade 1067. That time I spent 11 hours to reboot, then contacted MS helpdesk from my tablet. I was advised to unplug my PC so to revert update and then was told
    to stop 3 services so no further updates to appear. My PC occurred to be incompatible with this update and everything newer. Everything was ok since I stopped updates but last month appeared this update especially for my built of 1511 Win 10 - https://support.microsoft.com/en-hk...ions-1507-1511-and-1607-for-update-reliabilit

which led to remsh.exe appearing.

I even had a question about it here remsh.exe started to appear in my Task Manager and to have high CPU usage

Today I saw Win tries to installs updates again, not sure if it is new, higher built, or updates especially of my built (1511). I only see processes like Windows Installer and Windows Modules Installer in my Task Manager and have message We're getting your
    PC up to date in my Notification bar. Service Host: Local System also has high CPU usage from hours.

I wanted to ask if these unknown updates are especially for my built of Win 10 and will not try to install the latest built (incompatible with my Lenovo with 2nd, not 3rd, generation CPU). I don't wanna spend new 11 hours of terrible fear about my PC after
    the reboot.

I hear some beeps, I even just got my display restarted with a beep.

ВеСе, Jun 13, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Win 10 update(maybe Creators)beeping for 3 hours No Display

That sounds like your BIOS POST (Power on self test) potentially indicating a hardware fault - maybe graphics card failure.

You need to know your BIOS type, then check here:
    Computer POST and beep codes

dalchina, Jun 14, 2017
  5. Thank you for the reply.The PC is back up and running with the Creator's update.I couldn't take the beeping after 8 hours and the only choice I had was to power it down.When I powered it back up it said it was 30% complete on the update and just kept going till it finished and rebooted.I'll run some maintenance programs tomorrow,but everything seems to be OK.

CONFUSED195, Jun 14, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Good- I hope you're lucky with that..

Maintain a defensive strategy as all regular contributors here do. Routinely use disk imaging - e.g. Macrium Reflect (free) so you have a good chance of recovering from disk failure (restore to a new disk), ransomware, unbootable PC...

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 update(maybe Creators)beeping for 3 hours No Display

1. Win 10 update(maybe Creators)beeping for 3 hours No Display - Similar Threads - update maybe Creators

2. WIN 10 back-up takes 3+ hours!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN 10 back-up takes 3+ hours!: Hello; when I do my weekly WIN 10 desktop back-up, it's taking 3 hours or more now. I use Control Panel, System & Security, Back Up & Restore. I upgraded from WIN 7 to 10 years ago, but it still says Back Up & Restore Windows 7. I'm using a 3.0 32GB Sandisk, and my back up...
  3. Update at 91% for 3 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update at 91% for 3 hours: Turned the computer on at 5am. It's now 8am and the update has been at 91% for about 2 hours now. It force updated when my son turned it off last night. I have no idea what version or anything else. I just know it's windows 10. Is it normal for it to take this long? Should I...
  4. 3 BEEPS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 BEEPS: After reinstalling GPU, I start my pc and then, i only hear 3 beeps on startup. Did i reinstall my GPU wrong ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-beeps/fa4fe756-23af-4ac7-868f-09007948471f
  5. Windows 10 Update, Black Screen of Death and 3 beeps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update, Black Screen of Death and 3 beeps: So, for the second time after a windows 10 update on my Dell laptop, I now have a black screen of death. This time it comes along with the 3-beep code. I had started it up just fine yesterday and was even able to open a word document before the screen went black. Now, when...
  6. Win 10 Creators Update Not Happening

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Creators Update Not Happening: My wife and I both have Dell Inspiron 5558 laptops, identically configured. When the Creators Update was scheduled to be released, I set both of them to metered connection to hold off on the update while I waited to see if there were going to be any major issues reported....
  7. Win 10 Creators update and Slow Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Creators update and Slow Wifi: Hello everyone, Upon much Google'ing... there seems to be an issue after updating to the creators update and wifi connections. Let it be known that I was not intentionally tyring to update to Win 10 Creators update. I merely wanted to install the a regular version of Win 10...
  8. 3 hour win update and now im confused

in Windows 10 Support
    3 hour win update and now im confused: Hi, Windows did a long update in the last week and since then I'm totally lost as to what is happening. After the update when I logged in Edge opened, I had a little time in Edge then shut it down and open my default browser Chrome. now there seems to be two version of...
  9. Win 10 after creators update installed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 after creators update installed: After creators update installed I have gotten pages Windows services running. My machine is running at about 50% CPU. At idle it's usually around 15 to 2%. I've never seen so many services running at 1 time sine Win NT!! See Screen captures 1 & 2 90542
  10. Stuttering, beeping since upgrading to Windows 10 Creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuttering, beeping since upgrading to Windows 10 Creators update: Have been experiencing random stuttering whilst browsing, watching videos, vlc and occasionally playing games. A lot of people reported the issue when testing the build. Anyone else still experiencing the stutters? 100902