Windows 10: Win 10 update today?

Discus and support Win 10 update today? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had a big update today .. I am now on this version (see included screen shot) Is this the latest version of Win10 Pro 64-bit? [img] 56091 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Atomcrusher, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Win 10 update today?

I had a big update today .. I am now on this version (see included screen shot)
    Is this the latest version of Win10 Pro 64-bit?

Win 10 update today? [​IMG]

:)

Atomcrusher, Jul 12, 2016
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Jul 12, 2016
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, Jul 12, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 update today?

1. Win 10 update today? - Similar Threads - update today

2. Whatever update installed today keeps bricking my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatever update installed today keeps bricking my computer.: I restarted today 3/14/24 to install a Cumulative Update for Windows 11 that it said was ready to install. After a supposedly successful restart, no programs or Windows functions would run. I could open the system tray, but nothing would launch and several icons were missing,...
  3. Whatever update installed today keeps bricking my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatever update installed today keeps bricking my computer.: I restarted today 3/14/24 to install a Cumulative Update for Windows 11 that it said was ready to install. After a supposedly successful restart, no programs or Windows functions would run. I could open the system tray, but nothing would launch and several icons were missing,...
  4. This just appeared after today's update....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This just appeared after today's update....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkSyndicateYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1beuvha/this_just_appeared_after_todays_update/
  5. Update today has removed my outlook.pst file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update today has removed my outlook.pst file: Went to log off computer said I needed to updateSo update and log off or update and restart. I went for update and restartHave restarted and now it tells me the outlook.pst file is not thereI havent deleted itIts not on the one drive, its not in the one drive recylcing bin,...
  6. Update today has removed my outlook.pst file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update today has removed my outlook.pst file: Went to log off computer said I needed to updateSo update and log off or update and restart. I went for update and restartHave restarted and now it tells me the outlook.pst file is not thereI havent deleted itIts not on the one drive, its not in the one drive recylcing bin,...
  7. Update today has removed my outlook.pst file

8. Is there a preview update today or not? - 2/27/2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a preview update today or not? - 2/27/2024: Usually, a monthly preview update should happen today, right? I just checked as it hit 12 PM the time in which updates appear for me and nothing. Just a security intelligence update and the failing KB5034441 update me and millions of others are having.Is something wrong, or...
  9. Is there a preview update today or not? - 2/27/2024

Is there a preview update today or not? - 2/27/2024: Usually, a monthly preview update should happen today, right? I just checked as it hit 12 PM the time in which updates appear for me and nothing. Just a security intelligence update and the failing KB5034441 update me and millions of others are having.Is something wrong, or...
  10. Is there a preview update today or not? - 2/27/2024

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade