Windows 10: Win 10 update today?

Discus and support Win 10 update today? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had a big update today .. I am now on this version (see included screen shot) Is this the latest version of Win10 Pro 64-bit? [img] 56091 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Atomcrusher, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Win 10 update today?

I had a big update today .. I am now on this version (see included screen shot)
    Is this the latest version of Win10 Pro 64-bit?

Win 10 update today? [​IMG]

:)

Atomcrusher, Jul 12, 2016
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Jul 12, 2016
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, Jul 12, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 update today?

1. Win 10 update today? - Similar Threads - update today

2. Update today messed up my computer (not the big update)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update today messed up my computer (not the big update): Oh my goodness! Windows update just did an update (it already did the "big" update over a month ago). Now, my computer takes 25 minutes to start, 3-5 minutes to load an internet page, and anything else I click on (like Microsoft Word) takes anywhere from 1-3 minutes for...
  3. Today's Windows Update erased my desktop

Today's Windows Update erased my desktop: When I booted up this morning, I had a pale blue desktop with a random assortment of icons, including some I rarely use and none of the ones I use regularly. I use Stardock Fences, which records the desktop every way and allows restoring it, but the most recent desktop...
  4. There Are Two Cumulative Updates Available Today 8/30/19 (KB4512941) & (KB4511555) For Win...

There Are Two Cumulative Updates Available Today 8/30/19 (KB4512941) & (KB4511555) For Win...: Here is some info on (KB4512941) : [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It's definitely Has quite a few Fixes In this Update and it took a couple minuets Longer than Most do. So Please be patient I Hope This Helps They Installed perfectly on my system today with just a little extra...
  5. After update today, cannot open Settings from start up Mail will not open Edge will not open

After update today, cannot open Settings from start up Mail will not open Edge will not open: After the update today I cannot Click on Start and Settings and open Settings. I click on the Edge Symbol either in the Start menu or in the bar at the bottom of the screen and nothing happens. The same thing happens with mail. Mail will not open. There is nothing I can...
  6. Everything deleted after update, and it continues to delete everything today.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything deleted after update, and it continues to delete everything today.: After the Windows 10 update, everything I had saved to my desktop was gone as were all my settings. Restored files, opened Outlook, Quicken, MS Office, etc., again and recreated accounts, configurations, and files. Do a soft or hard reboot and everything is deleted again....
  7. Updated Windows 10 today and Bluetooth has disapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updated Windows 10 today and Bluetooth has disapeared: I have updated the Windows Update as current version was no longer being supported. The bluetooth device has disappeared from the Device Manager and the laptop no longer has bluetooth. How is this possible. The laptop is the Lenovo Yoga. Can anybody help restore my...
  8. Windows update sound gone and outlook task gone in the outlook Today

Windows update sound gone and outlook task gone in the outlook Today: is there more to be said? can't stop these damn updates. we are **** ginny pigs for Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-sound-gone-and-outlook-task-gone-in/df65fe7f-8142-460c-8a6a-21baf0e0d55b
  9. Windows 10 updated last night and today I cant start Microsoft outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 updated last night and today I cant start Microsoft outlook: when I try to start Microsoft outlook this pop up shows (the operating system is not presently configured to run this application) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updated-last-night-and-today-i-cant/4d5a4198-b7f8-46c7-9455-78495062cc40
  10. I updated Photos today (Aug 12, 2019) and now the slideshow is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated Photos today (Aug 12, 2019) and now the slideshow is not working.: Why is the updated version of PHOTOS (with create) not allowing slideshows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-updated-photos-today-aug-12-2019-and-now-the/417b9932-c7c0-4937-a9a5-ff7721b71eb5