Windows 10: win 10 updates every day throughout the day!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support win 10 updates every day throughout the day!!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; ​Took a look recently at my Microsoft update history record. I was amazed to note that there are literally scores (per day) of repeated update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Skofab, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Skofab Win User

win 10 updates every day throughout the day!!!!!!!!!

​Took a look recently at my Microsoft update history record. I was amazed to note that there are literally scores (per day) of repeated update installations for my Brother HL2130 laser printer. This has gone on for many days unnoticed.

Have others experienced this quirk - which I understand has also happened to users of other brands of printers? In my case this started on the 23rd November.
    Has anyone had the same experience, and has anyone found a workaround? - or is it just a game of patience until Microsoft eventually come up with a solution.

Thanks

:)

Skofab, Dec 5, 2016

2. memory slowly drops throughout the day

Which phone do you have?

It's probably a memory leak issue which may have been corrected in a later firmware update.

psychomania---01, Dec 5, 2016
  3. memory slowly drops throughout the day

n95 i have the latest fw12 update

kazicameron, Dec 5, 2016
  4. Skofab Win User

Having nothing to lose - I disconnected the HL2130. Completely removed all software and drivers in the conventional way - plus a manual removal of indicated brother items from the registry.

reconnected the HL2130, and started, and just left the PC to install all plug and play items. Result success, and no more reams of messages to say brother updates successfully installed.*Smile

Skofab, Dec 6, 2016
  5. Skofab Win User
    I spoke too soon - later, once again a brother 2130 update was installed successfully !!!!!!

I now know that the update was originally dated July 2012. Grrrrrrr!

Skofab, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. win 10 updates every day throughout the day!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - updates every throughout

2. Numerous popups throughout the day

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Numerous popups throughout the day: I tried AV full system scans with Kaspersky, Malware bytes, hitman, win defender. No malware detected. Checked for exclusions, none. This started a few months ago.The popups are all related to the dotnet framework, so I tried repairing and then finally uninstalled and...
  3. Various random BSODs throughout the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various random BSODs throughout the day: September of last year I updated majority of the parts in my system (motherboard, cpu, ram), and since then I've had random BSODs all pointing to different things at random intervals. Recently it hasn't been happening super frequently, but still occurs once in a while. I've...
  4. Windows 10 Updating Every Day

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updating Every Day: It has been a week now, and My Windows 10 is installing updates every single day. It keeps telling me to allow restarting the PC to install the update. But I keep telling it to restart one hour later. It is too disturbing. Please help me!...
  5. Random PC resets throughout the day

Random PC resets throughout the day: I just bought this PC and Ive been getting random PC restarts multiple times a day. I checked the temps figuring it was overheating and the cooler wasnt well attached or something but the pc has stayed below 50 degrees. I checked and updated drivers but that hasnt helped. I...
  6. Random black screens throughout the day

Random black screens throughout the day: Why the pc is in idle using discord/watching youtube random black screens occur. I get no warning to it,it's instant.The screen goes black and then the PC restarts. This started happening after I reinstalled windows I changed my motherboard and CPU and I wanted to...
  7. Win 10 freezes every day

Win 10 freezes every day: I have been having this problem in the past weeks. I have tried many solutions but neither worked .. The problems: My laptop is freezes out, mostly a blue screen error shows up but its to fast to read or take a picture Two times when i could read it, its says: IRQL NOT...
  8. Multiple BSOD throughout the day -- The Return

Multiple BSOD throughout the day -- The Return: Hello everyone! I posted here a few months ago with a BSOD issue a few months back, and thanks to a generous helper, the issue was resolved...until yesterday. The stopcodes are usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, just like last time, but that does not provide anyone with a good...
  9. Random BSODs Throughout The Day

Random BSODs Throughout The Day: Attachment 69824 Hi All, As the title says, I am getting random BSODs throughout the day on my machine. Funny part is that I haven't actually seen what the BSOD errors are; I'll just step away from my computer and it's restarted because of BSOD. You'll see from my logs...
  10. Computer Crashes at Random Intervals Throughout the Day

Computer Crashes at Random Intervals Throughout the Day: My computer has been constantly crashing a few times a day for a few months now and I have not found out what the issue is. Im thinking that it has to do with a hardware malfunction because it seems like my drivers are working fine and are up to date. Attachment...