Windows 10: Win 10 Updates - Lack There of ! ! !

Discus and support Win 10 Updates - Lack There of ! ! ! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Win 10 update service is the worst I've ever seen, buggy as all-get-out! I have clean install if Pro 64bit, I've done about (4) quick updates, with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HC1Gunner, Jan 11, 2018.

1. HC1Gunner Win User

Win 10 Updates - Lack There of ! ! !

Win 10 update service is the worst I've ever seen, buggy as all-get-out! I have clean install if Pro 64bit, I've done about (4) quick updates, with quick reboots, and its says I'm updated. I ran Ms update tool(s) which say I'm up to date. Ran the troubleshooter from control panel, found (6) problems and check each one green as fixed, and said there are pending updates for my system. Ran update again, found no updates. The info below looks no where near 1709? ? ?

Current version/build:

:)

HC1Gunner, Jan 11, 2018

2. E-mu E-DSP soundcard problem after installing Windows 10

So you say that it damaged the update win 10 ??

Lack of appropriate drivers ??

Marcin Muszyn, Jan 11, 2018
  3. Lack of updates?

I totally agree with Icemocha. This is getting ridiculous and stupid. Nokia produces a phone. Finds out it is a trash

and has defects only after selling the phone to thousands of people. Immediately releases a new model with an "i" at the end as all the defects are fixed. (Check 6280-6288, 6230-6230i for instance. And wants people to spend money on the other model.

Would you ever accept to buy a car with a broken engine, tyres flat and front shield cracked? Obviously not. So why should we accept the same thing for phones?

Wakre up people. And let's stand up for our consumer rights. If Nokia does not corret their attitude to loyal customers I can see people going and buying other brands more and more.

alien2000a, Jan 11, 2018
  4. Bree New Member

Windows 10 version 1709 is os build 16299. Run Winver to get the minor build number as well as the major number.

A clean install of 1709 starts at build 16299.15, with the latest update it's 16299.192. For more details of version history, see...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...setting_client

Thema:

1. Win 10 Updates - Lack There of ! ! ! - Similar Threads - Updates Lack

2. Unable to update Windows for months; "Something didn't go as planned" - lacking proper disc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update Windows for months; "Something didn't go as planned" - lacking proper disc...: Hello everyone!I hope you are doing well while reading this. For months now since I got the new windows and PC I have been having issues. I didn't do a perfect installation and I messed something up with my discs installing new windows while transferring some data from one...
  3. Unable to update Windows for months; "Something didn't go as planned" - lacking proper disc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update Windows for months; "Something didn't go as planned" - lacking proper disc...: Hello everyone!I hope you are doing well while reading this. For months now since I got the new windows and PC I have been having issues. I didn't do a perfect installation and I messed something up with my discs installing new windows while transferring some data from one...
  4. TPM Update after Windows 11 System Update and lack of Wi-fi Connectivity after.

TPM Update after Windows 11 System Update and lack of Wi-fi Connectivity after.: I have an HP AMD Ryzen 3 laptop. Recently, after a system update, my laptop started showing this prompt as the initial startup screen, how should I proceed? if I clear the TPM, will all the personal data and apps installed will vanish? I also am not able to find the "recovery...
  5. TPM Update after Windows 11 System Update and lack of Wi-fi Connectivity after.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM Update after Windows 11 System Update and lack of Wi-fi Connectivity after.: I have an HP AMD Ryzen 3 laptop. Recently, after a system update, my laptop started showing this prompt as the initial startup screen, how should I proceed? if I clear the TPM, will all the personal data and apps installed will vanish? I also am not able to find the "recovery...
  6. Recent downloaded "Windows 10" iso file from Microsoft, but version seems to lack updates,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent downloaded "Windows 10" iso file from Microsoft, but version seems to lack updates,...: One of my machines Windows 10Pro was misbehaving, so I downloaded a fresh so file containing the Windows 10 install files. I "burned" the iso file to usb flash drive 32 GB.The idea then is to use the bootable flash drive with Windows 10 install files to enter in "repair mode"...
  7. Recent downloaded "Windows 10" iso file from Microsoft, but version seems to lack updates,...

Recent downloaded "Windows 10" iso file from Microsoft, but version seems to lack updates,...: One of my machines Windows 10Pro was misbehaving, so I downloaded a fresh so file containing the Windows 10 install files. I "burned" the iso file to usb flash drive 32 GB.The idea then is to use the bootable flash drive with Windows 10 install files to enter in "repair mode"...
  8. Recent downloaded "Windows 10" iso file from Microsoft, but version seems to lack updates,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. please help new laptop can't download/update windows 11 due to lack of storage, suggestions.??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help new laptop can't download/update windows 11 due to lack of storage, suggestions.??: I just got my laptop a month and a half ago and it is already saying it's out of storage and can't download the windows 11 update. I thought I deleted a bunch of things but its barely anything. I have cleared the caches and deleted the temporary files and deleted my recycle...
  10. please help new laptop can't download/update windows 11 due to lack of storage, suggestions.??

please help new laptop can't download/update windows 11 due to lack of storage, suggestions.??: I just got my laptop a month and a half ago and it is already saying it's out of storage and can't download the windows 11 update. I thought I deleted a bunch of things but its barely anything. I have cleared the caches and deleted the temporary files and deleted my recycle...