Windows 10: win 10 [ updates suck]

Discus and support win 10 [ updates suck] in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; are there future plans to fix these permissions problem in windows 10 ? I ask because I just received the replacement laptop for the one Windows !0... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by brianarmstrong77, Aug 14, 2018.

1. win 10 [ updates suck]

are there future plans to fix these permissions problem in windows 10 ? I ask because I just received the replacement laptop for the one Windows !0 update shot right in the gut. Slowly but surely I lost permissions for personal files and it went down hill from there to losing the ability to do basic pc needs to not having permission to log on, my new laptop received win 10 update 1803,Monday Aug 13 and guess what permissions,user acct where both changed I have a phone interview to fix Aug,14,2018,2:00pm...yes my old laptop was an 2008 ..still worries me y'all have not fixed this problem yet...Microsoft has always had an A+ rating with me, that is until now........NASDAQ: MSFT:ratingC+

:)

brianarmstrong77, Aug 14, 2018

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Aug 14, 2018
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Aug 14, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

win 10 [ updates suck]

dalchina, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

win 10 [ updates suck]

1. win 10 [ updates suck] - Similar Threads - updates suck

2. The details pane on file explorer update sucks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The details pane on file explorer update sucks.: I used to be able to highlight 79 photos at once and add a comment that would apply to all 79 photos. Now? NO I followed anther thread concerning this issue but the old "fixes" don't seem to work anymore. Is there anything that can be done to reverse this annoying "update". I...
  3. The details pane on file explorer update sucks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The details pane on file explorer update sucks.: I used to be able to highlight 79 photos at once and add a comment that would apply to all 79 photos. Now? NO I followed anther thread concerning this issue but the old "fixes" don't seem to work anymore. Is there anything that can be done to reverse this annoying "update". I...
  4. MS Paint Update Sucks, Want to speak to someone about this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint Update Sucks, Want to speak to someone about this: The Windows 11 update of microsoft paint is horrible compared with win 2010 paint. Can we get the option for the earlier version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint-update-sucks-want-to-speak-to-someone/29f588b5-328f-4592-8254-312a53d2531e
  5. MS Paint Update Sucks, Want to speak to someone about this

MS Paint Update Sucks, Want to speak to someone about this: The Windows 11 update of microsoft paint is horrible compared with win 2010 paint. Can we get the option for the earlier version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint-update-sucks-want-to-speak-to-someone/29f588b5-328f-4592-8254-312a53d2531e
  6. The new update sucks.

The new update sucks.: This new update on Windows is horrible. You have to move the mouse a little to the right to click on anything instead of clicking directly and I can barely type. I am trying to complete a presentation but I will now have to wait until school because I cannot type on slides. I...
  7. The new update sucks.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The new update sucks.: This new update on Windows is horrible. You have to move the mouse a little to the right to click on anything instead of clicking directly and I can barely type. I am trying to complete a presentation but I will now have to wait until school because I cannot type on slides. I...
  8. The new update sucks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. MS Paint Update Sucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint Update Sucks: So, MS Paint just updated and the new update is horrible! Whenever I resize, flip, or rotate an image, it comes out bad. The lines lose their quality and become blurred all over the edges, ruining the fill tool's purpose a little and destroying my desires and creativity to...
  10. MS Paint Update Sucks

MS Paint Update Sucks: So, MS Paint just updated and the new update is horrible! Whenever I resize, flip, or rotate an image, it comes out bad. The lines lose their quality and become blurred all over the edges, ruining the fill tool's purpose a little and destroying my desires and creativity to...