Windows 10: Win 10 Upgrade, How to tell

Discus and support Win 10 Upgrade, How to tell in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've just booted up a HTPC and i've clicked on the 10 upgrade, but was wondering if there's anything i can check to see if it is downloading the files?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bjproc, Jun 13, 2016.

1. bjproc Win User

Win 10 Upgrade, How to tell

I've just booted up a HTPC and i've clicked on the 10 upgrade, but was wondering if there's anything i can check to see if it is downloading the files?

:)

bjproc, Jun 13, 2016
  2. Annes-ans Win User

How to rollback to Windows 7 from Windows 10?

Can anyone tell me how to go back to Win 7?

Original title: Free win 10 upgrade

Annes-ans, Jun 13, 2016
  3. Savcom Win User
    Win10 upgrade 32 bit to Win 10 64 bit

I upgraded from win 7 64bit, by using MSoft auto upgrade (which kept telling me to upgrade every time I booted), the upgrade to win 10 only installed the 32bit version, how can I upgrade it to the win 10 64 bit version ? I tried searching the net and MS
    sites to no avail.

Savcom, Jun 13, 2016
  4. Win 10 Upgrade, How to tell

If you go to Windows Update, you should be able to see that something is downloading. If not, specify your current OS.

AbAppletic, Jun 13, 2016
  5. bjproc Win User
    thanks, just found that, says it will let me know when it's ready

bjproc, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Upgrade, How to tell

1. Win 10 Upgrade, How to tell - Similar Threads - Upgrade tell

2. My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...: I built my PC in 2019 and activated windows 10 with a product key I bought. I had no issues until I recently upgraded my CPU. The activate windows watermark came back so I went into the troubleshoot settings of activation and clicked I recently upgraded parts of this PC and...
  3. My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...: I built my PC in 2019 and activated windows 10 with a product key I bought. I had no issues until I recently upgraded my CPU. The activate windows watermark came back so I went into the troubleshoot settings of activation and clicked I recently upgraded parts of this PC and...
  4. My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and...: Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and must be uninstalled? Creative Cloud Desktop is installed and all Adobe apps are up to date....
  6. Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and...

Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and...: Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and must be uninstalled? Creative Cloud Desktop is installed and all Adobe apps are up to date....
  7. my laptop tells me i can upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 can i reverse this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my laptop tells me i can upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 can i reverse this: if my installed programmes dont work correctly on windows 11 can i revert back to windows 10 on acer swift 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-tells-me-i-can-upgrade-to-windows-11/6e308738-4459-4558-a030-b91efb5c6c01
  8. my laptop tells me i can upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 can i reverse this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop tells me i can upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 can i reverse this: if my installed programmes dont work correctly on windows 11 can i revert back to windows 10 on acer swift 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-tells-me-i-can-upgrade-to-windows-11/6e308738-4459-4558-a030-b91efb5c6c01
  9. my laptop tells me i can upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 can i reverse this

10. I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...: It says "Unable to upgrade your edition" and gives me the error code 0x80070002 every time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-activate-windows-but-when-i-activate-it/89379751-e664-4b35-9b40-9a089ecbe15c