Windows 10: Win 10 upgrade no videos play total rookie here needs help

Discus and support Win 10 upgrade no videos play total rookie here needs help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Senior citizen with new laptop and learning. Win 10 upgraded and now no videos play only audio be it Facebook or YouTube. Tried forums but do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by baldyboy, Nov 2, 2016.

1. baldyboy Win User

Win 10 upgrade no videos play total rookie here needs help

Senior citizen with new laptop and learning. Win 10 upgraded and now no videos play only audio be it Facebook or YouTube. Tried forums but do not understand the technical lingo and the expectation that I would know them. Need someone with patience who explains clearly step by step instructions which I should be able to follow. Telling me to clear my cache without explaining how to is my problem with the forums. Sorry for being illiterate but we all started somewhere.

:)

baldyboy, Nov 2, 2016

2. upgraded from windows 7 to 10 page refreshes 3 times then kicks me off

windows 10 upgrade from windows 7 keeps refreshing pages then kicks me off site how do I stop this and if I cant fix it HOW do I go back to windows 7 bcuz I hate that I cant interact within Facebook, I cant watch you tube videos, I cant play a game on
    Facebook and I cant even watch adult content if I want to, HELP frustrated and a rookie to settings, etc. hmu with windows 10 -101`for dummy's

CheriHector, Nov 2, 2016
  3. tonyb430 Win User
    no webm videos can be played on lumia 1520 after upgrading to win 10

no webm videos can be played on lumia 1520 after upgrading to win 10

tonyb430, Nov 2, 2016
  4. Win 10 upgrade no videos play total rookie here needs help

Have you tried using different internet browsers? Such as Chrome vs Firefox vs Microsot Edge? (Edge is the default browser if you haven;'t installed any other browser)

ComputerGeek, Nov 7, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 upgrade no videos play total rookie here needs help

1. Win 10 upgrade no videos play total rookie here needs help - Similar Threads - upgrade videos play

2. Need help here

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need help here: In my Store I cant figure out this error keeps showing 0x87e10bcf. Keeps coming back when I run troubleshooter sometimes it will fix the issue but when I use the Store again it will make the same error. I want to fix it permanently please....
  3. Need help here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help here: In my Store I cant figure out this error keeps showing 0x87e10bcf. Keeps coming back when I run troubleshooter sometimes it will fix the issue but when I use the Store again it will make the same error. I want to fix it permanently please....
  4. Need help here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help needed here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help needed here: PC is in miserable state where it is not booting up and keep restarting. When the stage where it shows password it will restart automatically so you cant even click the password box. This weird issue happen when I try to clean my drive by performing disk clean up. I dont know...
  6. Help needed here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed here: PC is in miserable state where it is not booting up and keep restarting. When the stage where it shows password it will restart automatically so you cant even click the password box. This weird issue happen when I try to clean my drive by performing disk clean up. I dont know...
  7. Help needed here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. HELP - NEEDED. conversion of video to .SCR file that plays video for windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP - NEEDED. conversion of video to .SCR file that plays video for windows 10: Hi we created a screen saver animated for our company to roll out on their network last year, no issues. After the update Windows 10 and no flash support this no longer works. We have tried this option. https://sourceforge.net/ and have done some more testing using...
  9. I'm rookie

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm rookie: as title above wish I can learn more!!! 143835
  10. Just got Win 10 upgrade. Totally lost. Please help.

in Windows 10 Support
    Just got Win 10 upgrade. Totally lost. Please help.: My Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet finally got the Win 10 upgrade. It installed, but now I'm lost. My desktop is blank. No icons. Any way to get them back? Also, I had to re-install Ccleaner and Malware Anti-Malware bytes. No icons on desktop, Anti-Maware bytes showing in apps column...