Windows 10: Win 10 upgrade to Win 10 pro.

Discus and support Win 10 upgrade to Win 10 pro. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can i upgrade from win 10 to win 10 pro? How much will it cost?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shy Tuna, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Shy Tuna Win User

Win 10 upgrade to Win 10 pro.

How can i upgrade from win 10 to win 10 pro? How much will it cost?

:)

Shy Tuna, Jul 5, 2018

2. Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

Fine, but how do I get a digital Licence for Win 10 PRo??

Going to Microsoft Store via the upgrade with digital licence link, provides no opton for upgrading.

Any solution??

JohnStorey11, Oct 27, 2018
  3. RobCoxXA Win User
    Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Oct 27, 2018
  4. PhilC985 Win User

Trying to upgrade to Win 10 Pro

I have Win 10 Home on my Lenovo laptop. I bought a Win 10 Pro For OEM software pack to upgrade to Win 10 Pro but my system didn’t accept the 25 character prod key. What should I do?

I’m trying to install the upgrade via DVD (which came with the pack) but I noticed it said during the process that it would install Win 10 Home on my laptop but I already have that. Any suggestions ?

PhilC985, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 upgrade to Win 10 pro. - Similar Threads - upgrade pro

2. Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice: Hi,I've upgraded my system from Windows 11 Home to Pro. However when I went to go purchase this upgrade through the store it didn't prompt me to install until I purchased it a second time. There are 2 charges on that card and my attempts to contact someone for a refund...
  3. Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice: Hi,I've upgraded my system from Windows 11 Home to Pro. However when I went to go purchase this upgrade through the store it didn't prompt me to install until I purchased it a second time. There are 2 charges on that card and my attempts to contact someone for a refund...
  4. Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.: I bought an Acer Aspire Evro 16 with Windows 11 Home pre installed.I have paid £119.99 to Microsoft store, order number 3548372093, to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to perform the upgrade it produced the error 0x80070490. Where do I go to resolve this situation?...
  5. Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.

Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.: I bought an Acer Aspire Evro 16 with Windows 11 Home pre installed.I have paid £119.99 to Microsoft store, order number 3548372093, to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to perform the upgrade it produced the error 0x80070490. Where do I go to resolve this situation?...
  6. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: Split from this thread. Hi EmilyCould you please help me with a similar situation? There are 20 Lenovo all-in-one computers with Windows 11 Home Edition. It is needed to upgrade them to Windows 11 Pro in order to join the local domain controller. How is it possible to...
  7. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: Split from this thread. Hi EmilyCould you please help me with a similar situation? There are 20 Lenovo all-in-one computers with Windows 11 Home Edition. It is needed to upgrade them to Windows 11 Pro in order to join the local domain controller. How is it possible to...
  8. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: I recently purchased a new laptop for my business and realized once received that it had Windows 11 Home instead of "Pro", so I wasn't able to login using my work email account.I ended up logging in with my personal account and upgraded to Windows 11 Pro - however I am...
  9. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: I recently purchased a new laptop for my business and realized once received that it had Windows 11 Home instead of "Pro", so I wasn't able to login using my work email account.I ended up logging in with my personal account and upgraded to Windows 11 Pro - however I am...
  10. I purchased an upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro, but it's not working

I purchased an upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro, but it's not working: Yesterday I purchased from the Microsoft Online Store an upgrade for Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. I was billed for £119.99 UK pounds sterling and received an invoice by email. My bank account has been debited for the whole amount. However, I did not receive any...