Windows 10: win 10 welcome screen

Discus and support win 10 welcome screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can i stop windows 10 welcome screen please 76638 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by keithy333, Feb 5, 2017.

1. keithy333 Win User

win 10 welcome screen

How can i stop windows 10 welcome screen please

:)

keithy333, Feb 5, 2017
  2. jej45 Win User

do i really need to install kb3185614

after kb3185614 auto-installed on my win 10 home pc, my welcome screen shows my microsoft user/email address. how can i get rid of this annoyance, i don't want my username/address on my welcome screen. thanks

jej45, Feb 5, 2017
  3. RudyJudi Win User
    Windows 10 set up ("Hi there, welcome back!" part) can't press next button

I too am stuck at the Hi there,welcome back screen. I am on my desktop with plenty of resources, was running Win 8.1 from new. Trying to upgrade to Win 10 on Aug 20.

RudyJudi, Feb 5, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

win 10 welcome screen

Brink, Feb 5, 2017
Thema:

win 10 welcome screen

1. win 10 welcome screen - Similar Threads - welcome screen

2. stuck on welcome screen and now stuck on blue screen fo death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck on welcome screen and now stuck on blue screen fo death: At first I was stuck on my welcome screen where I couldn't log in because it didn't show my user or the password box only a blurry version of the background. But now it has progressed into a blue screen where I can't even enter safe mode of any kind, cant do startup repair,...
  3. PW Forgotten. Can't Get Past Welcome Sign-In Screen!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PW Forgotten. Can't Get Past Welcome Sign-In Screen!: Hi! Where can I go in Microsoft to find out what my password is to open my other Windows 10 desktop computer? Previously, it would sign in without a password. Now it asks for one and I cannot recall it. I've tried every pw I've ever used. I have important files and data are...
  4. Deleting the round picture in welcome screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting the round picture in welcome screen.: I want to delete the round picture on the Welcome Screen of Windows 10 - not just change it. I do not want any picture at all there. How can I go about? it...
  5. How to change my Welcome Screen name, Windows 10 laptop.

How to change my Welcome Screen name, Windows 10 laptop.: I need to change my welcome screen name, I have found the same method many times which is not helpful to me. "Go to Control Panel, User accounts, Change your account name- type in new name - press change name." So I go to Control Panel - User accounts, from here there is...
  6. Wrong time shown briefly on Welcome screen

Wrong time shown briefly on Welcome screen: I noticed that when I start my Windows 10 laptop (Lenovo Legion Y530), the Welcome screen briefly shows the wrong time (12 hours behind my timezone), then in a few seconds changes to the correct time. It doesn't happen every time I boot up - couldn't establish a clear pattern...
  7. Welcome screen - How to dump this thing?

Welcome screen - How to dump this thing?: I've already tried several methods outlined here - Taking ownership of the jpg's in the C\Windows\Web\Screen folder, disabling the Welcome screen background to scrap the beach cave pic, but I still get the damn 'Welcome' screen (but now with a plain blue background, so that's...
  8. How to remove text on Welcome Screen? Jump directly to Login Screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove text on Welcome Screen? Jump directly to Login Screen?: When I boot my Win10 computer then the Welcome screen shows some background-picture-related text. See attached snapshot. How can I suppress this text? How can I automatically jump to Login Screen (=with the entry field for the password) after boot? Peter [img] 136771
  9. Welcome Screen after 19023 Update

Welcome Screen after 19023 Update: Hi, after updating Win 10 Home 64 bit to 1903 when I boot the system up the Task Bar will load but the Welcome screen gets stuck and the wallpaper doesn't show. I have it set to Solid Color rather than an image. I can still access programs from the icons on the Task Bar and...
  10. Does Win10 download+install Updates when Login=Welcome screen is up?

Does Win10 download+install Updates when Login=Welcome screen is up?: Assume I boot Win10 but do NOT login. So currently the Login=Welcome screen is visible. Does Win10 in this state (auto)search for updates, download and install them? In other words: Is auto-update Win10 user-independent or a user login required? Related question: From...