Windows 10: Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck

Discus and support Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Its asking if I want to SCANNOW, VERIFYONLY, SCANFILE, VERIFYFILE, OFFBOOTDIR, or OFFWINDIR Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kurdatz, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Kurdatz Win User

Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck

Its asking if I want to SCANNOW, VERIFYONLY, SCANFILE, VERIFYFILE, OFFBOOTDIR, or OFFWINDIR

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017

2. I'm sorry i don't understand your last post.
    Have you finish executing Sfc command and did Sfc command repaired any damage system files?

FreeBooter, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Kurdatz Win User
    It says Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation after the system scan

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Kurdatz Win User

I'll have to pick this up again tomorrow. I have to close my shop down for now. I do appreciate you're help. It has been a most perplexing problem!

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Make sure you type the command correctly and make sure you have replace D: drive letter with Windows installed drive letter.
    You can use Dir command to list content of the any partition to list C: partition content execute Dir C:\ command.

FreeBooter, Oct 19, 2017
  6. See you tomorrow!

FreeBooter, Oct 19, 2017
  7. Kurdatz Win User
    Good morning. Runing the Dir check does show Windows on the C drive and I ran the scannow command on the C drive, but it still says Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  8. Kurdatz Win User

For some reason, I believe Win 10 autoupdate deleted my old drivers. Almost everything I do will not get me past Windows Recovery.

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  9. Is there chance you can post either output result or screenshot of the The Bcdedit /enum | find "osdevice" command output.

FreeBooter, Oct 19, 2017
  10. You have executed command as Dir C:\ and what was the output which folders are listed or what kind of error message Dir command displayed.

Please execute Bootrec /FixBoot command again as this command was not executed correctly last time you have executed.

FreeBooter, Oct 19, 2017
  11. Kurdatz Win User
    Exectly in what manner do you wish me to execute bootrec/fixboot , and on which drive? I'm running as X admin currently.

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  12. Kurdatz Win User
    I'll post a screen shot of where I'm at. I guess I'm at a loss of what I did incorrectly.

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  13. Kurdatz Win User

Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck [​IMG]

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  14. Kurdatz Win User

I am currently on the C drive and it appears that is where the Windows files are located.

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  15. The C: partition is where Windows OS is installed. Execute following command:

Code: Sfc /Scannow /OFFBOOTDIR=C:\ /OFFWINDIR=C:\Windows[/quote]
    Execute bootrec /fixboot it does not matter which partition you execute this command.

FreeBooter, Oct 19, 2017
Thema:

1. Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck - Similar Threads - load Completely stuck

2. Can't load Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't load Win 10: I can't load Windows 10 on my Pc .It started with diagnose PC then automatic repair failed,reztore failed and even cannot reset Windows.please can someone help me.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-win-10/092ff9e9-f276-421f-a884-72418c74eead
  3. Windows 10 stuck at loading..

Windows 10 stuck at loading..: I was using my PC just fine, didn't install anything, no windows updates, nothing new at all. Then all of a sudden screen goes black. At first i thought some program glitched soo i closed all my programs via task manager, still screen stayed black soo I proceeded to restart...
  4. Win 10 update will not complete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 update will not complete: Thought it was time to update to Windows 10 from 1809 to version 1909, on x64 based PC, Intel I5 processor, 8 GB RAM - and then the problems started! Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 Download appears OK but install fails Also pending install but never get to...
  5. Windows not loading completely

Windows not loading completely: Windows 10 is not loading completely. I am running an AMD A10 processor at 7300. 250 GB hard drive. My computer had or still is doing a windows update. Some how I must have interrupted the update. Upon restart of my computer everything seems to be booting correctly....
  6. win 10 load with usb

win 10 load with usb: error trying to load win 10 USB can't find the driver on the computer cant boot my laptop to open win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-load-with-usb/1a57e8ce-173d-4204-b961-db8a6d63a481
  7. win 10 not loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win 10 not loading: Hi, win 10 will not log on computer. i get to screen before welcome and it will not let me go further. self repair will not work. i try to reset computer and it says not enough disk space when win is in stalled. please help! i did just install a new motherboard and...
  8. Windows is not completely loading

Windows is not completely loading: Ever since the last Windows update my computer is acting crazy! Missing program icons, task bar not fully loading and taking FOREVER to load up at all. Any help would be appreciated...
  9. Completely stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Completely stuck: My computer had an issue where all wifi options would shut off and only airplane mode would show. I then restarted my laptop (Asus windows 10) and it went back to normal but about a week later the problem would keep occurring until on one restart my computer refused to go to...
  10. Win 10 not completing install

Win 10 not completing install: Upgrading from Win 7 and after compatibility check (all 3 items OK) the download commences, the upgrade commences BUT STOPS at 99%. No error messages or anything after being stuck on that for hours. I recommenced the whole procedure again, making sure my antivirus was...