Windows 10: Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck

Discus and support Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The C: partition is where Windows OS is installed. Execute following command: Code: Sfc /Scannow /OFFBOOTDIR=C:\ /OFFWINDIR=C:\Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kurdatz, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Kurdatz Win User

Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck

Execute bootrec /fixboot it does not matter which partition you execute this command.[/quote] Following execution of the bootrec/fixboot it now says "The volume does not contain a recognized file system. Please make sure that all required file system drivers are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted."

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Kurdatz Win User

Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck [​IMG]

This is what I am receiving following the command execution of "bootrec/fixboot"

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Execute following commands and please post a screenshot of the commands outputs.

Code: Diskpart List Volume[/quote]

FreeBooter, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck

You are not not leaving spaces between Sfc command parameters.
    You should execute Sfc command same as below:

Code: Sfc /Scannow /OFFBOOTDIR=C:\ /OFFWINDIR=C:\Windows[/quote] How you are typing command is wrong, you have typed the Sfc command same as below.

Code: Sfc/Scannow/OFFBOOTDIR=C:\/OFFWINDIR=C:\Windows[/quote]

FreeBooter, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Kurdatz Win User

This is what it says now

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  6. Kurdatz Win User
    I got the DISKPART to run

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  7. You forget to add "/" before OffBootDir=C:\

Code: /OFFBOOTDIR=C:\[/quote] You also have to type List Volume

FreeBooter, Oct 19, 2017
  8. Kurdatz Win User

System is scanning now. I apologize for the scripto errors and appreciate the help you're giving me. I'm trying to do these while running a business so people walk into my store while I'm trying to execture computer commands.....it's a bit tricky....lol

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  9. Kurdatz Win User
    Here's what it is showing

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  10. Have run Chkdsk /f command on D: and C: partitions?
    When executing bootrec /fixboot command live a space between Bootrec and /fixboot parameter.

After we complete these task and issue still not resolved we will replace the registry hive with backups of the registry hive.

Edit: Windows file systems is not corrupted if it was Sfc command would have try to repair the corrupted system files.

FreeBooter, Oct 19, 2017
  11. Kurdatz Win User
    Stand by...running those now

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  12. Kurdatz Win User
    Hmmmmm....ran into this

Kurdatz, Oct 19, 2017
  13. Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck

Type Y and press enter key.

Don't forget the leave a space between Chkdsk and /f parameter.

FreeBooter, Oct 19, 2017
  14. Kurdatz Win User
    OK....its running chkdsk on the C drive now

Kurdatz, Oct 20, 2017
  15. zbook New Member
    Please update your specs in the "My Computer" section:

How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums General Tips Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

How old is the computer?
    Are all of the parts original or were some parts replaced?
    What is the history of the drive?
    Had you been having problems with chkdsk, paging errors, bad blocks, retired blocks, etc.?
    What was the last working operating system and version?
    Are your important files backed up?
    Had you made a backup image with Macrium or Acronis or similar software?
    If you had to make a clean install (delete partitions, format drive, make unallocated drive, reinstall windows 10) would you be able to do that?

zbook, Oct 20, 2017
Thema:

1. Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck - Similar Threads - load Completely stuck

2. Can't load Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't load Win 10: I can't load Windows 10 on my Pc .It started with diagnose PC then automatic repair failed,reztore failed and even cannot reset Windows.please can someone help me.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-win-10/092ff9e9-f276-421f-a884-72418c74eead
  3. Windows 10 stuck at loading..

Windows 10 stuck at loading..: I was using my PC just fine, didn't install anything, no windows updates, nothing new at all. Then all of a sudden screen goes black. At first i thought some program glitched soo i closed all my programs via task manager, still screen stayed black soo I proceeded to restart...
  4. Win 10 update will not complete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 update will not complete: Thought it was time to update to Windows 10 from 1809 to version 1909, on x64 based PC, Intel I5 processor, 8 GB RAM - and then the problems started! Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 Download appears OK but install fails Also pending install but never get to...
  5. Windows not loading completely

Windows not loading completely: Windows 10 is not loading completely. I am running an AMD A10 processor at 7300. 250 GB hard drive. My computer had or still is doing a windows update. Some how I must have interrupted the update. Upon restart of my computer everything seems to be booting correctly....
  6. win 10 load with usb

win 10 load with usb: error trying to load win 10 USB can't find the driver on the computer cant boot my laptop to open win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-load-with-usb/1a57e8ce-173d-4204-b961-db8a6d63a481
  7. win 10 not loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win 10 not loading: Hi, win 10 will not log on computer. i get to screen before welcome and it will not let me go further. self repair will not work. i try to reset computer and it says not enough disk space when win is in stalled. please help! i did just install a new motherboard and...
  8. Windows is not completely loading

Windows is not completely loading: Ever since the last Windows update my computer is acting crazy! Missing program icons, task bar not fully loading and taking FOREVER to load up at all. Any help would be appreciated...
  9. Completely stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Completely stuck: My computer had an issue where all wifi options would shut off and only airplane mode would show. I then restarted my laptop (Asus windows 10) and it went back to normal but about a week later the problem would keep occurring until on one restart my computer refused to go to...
  10. Win 10 not completing install

Win 10 not completing install: Upgrading from Win 7 and after compatibility check (all 3 items OK) the download commences, the upgrade commences BUT STOPS at 99%. No error messages or anything after being stuck on that for hours. I recommenced the whole procedure again, making sure my antivirus was...