Windows 10: Win 10s mail app wont accept my Apple UD to activate my Apple email ac

Discus and support Win 10s mail app wont accept my Apple UD to activate my Apple email ac in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Gmail and Cabelvisions optonline configured flawlessly. Apple mail has not. Despite entering my Sppke ID, the Win Mail app keeps telling me my password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Slipknot, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Slipknot Win User

Win 10s mail app wont accept my Apple UD to activate my Apple email ac

Gmail and Cabelvisions optonline configured flawlessly. Apple mail has not. Despite entering my Sppke ID, the Win Mail app keeps telling me my password is out of date. Win 10 allowed iCloud to be configured with the same Apple ID. (On Macs, Apple requires double authorization,, to activate iCloud, but this was not bec in Win10. Besides the fact Windows doesn’t do double authis)
    WHAT MUST I DO TO GET THE EMAIL ADDRESS WORKING. NEVER HAD THUS ORIB IN Win 7pro!

:)

Slipknot, Jun 18, 2018
  2. Kari Win User

apple apps

No. The apps must be made for Windows, you cannot install anything made for any Apple products on a Windows PC.

Apple's iTunes has a Windows version but that is then no longer an Apple app, it's a fully "Made for Windows" app based on an Apple app.

3. Bastet Win User
    Your email account settings are out of date

If this is with a MS, Apple or Gmail account you have two-step/two-factor verification on it? If so you'll need an app specific password for the email account.
    I had that error message on my iCloud email account in Win 10 mail app & this cured it for me.

Bastet, Jun 19, 2018
  4. Bugsey Win User

apple apps

can you put apple apps on to my windows 10 laptop.

thanks Suzanne

Bugsey, Jun 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10s mail app wont accept my Apple UD to activate my Apple email ac - Similar Threads - 10s mail app

2. Apple tv app not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple tv app not downloading: I got a new computer recently. It has windows 10 professional xps15. I'm trying to download the apple tv app. however, it won't work. When I click install a message pop-ups that says It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  3. Apple II Apple SOS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Apple II Apple SOS: Type jloadType JX$ = "OMG"Type Type JX$ = "I AMNOTABLETOBACKSPACEJpring https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/apple-ii-apple-sos/da9544c6-75bf-4408-8f69-14b3f7a29c5b
  4. I can't login to my gmail/apple account on mail apps of win 10.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't login to my gmail/apple account on mail apps of win 10.: Hi, I got into a problem that I can't add my Google and Yahoo account on mail apps of win 10. I'm sure that the problem doesn't related to any account issue because the apps is crashing when I click to add an account before the user and password page, that the...
  5. Windows 10 Not Accepting Apple Me Mail Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Not Accepting Apple Me Mail Account: I'm trying to set my Apple Me mail account up on Windows 10 mail. My system is updated. I've enabled 2-factor authentication on Apple's web site. I've looked up the specific server settings and made sure they were right. I've deleted the account and re-did it but doesn't...
  6. my apple email password keep changing by itself

my apple email password keep changing by itself: Hi, When I try to create my apple email account in the email windows app. It keep changing my password by itself and doesn't transfer or sync my apple emails. This is what I did: went to Mail Add account Choose ICloud add my apple email address I add my name in send...
  7. Apple apps for Microsoft

Apple apps for Microsoft: I am trying to find an app called Periscope any help out there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-apps-for-microsoft/f09a1ad9-4fe0-4186-a3c9-8e835039faf4
  8. Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email

Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email: Can't connect my apple icloud email to Windows 10 Mail Application; no issue with correct PW and certificates. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-for-apple-icloud-email/5d1bc240-2be6-4c8a-a6b9-fb3b1891323c
  9. Windows 10: Cant activate Apple email account in new Windows mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10: Cant activate Apple email account in new Windows mail app: No problem configuring Gmail, and csbkevusiond oponline Mail. Apple email Keri’s telling me thr “ configuration is out of date.” It dies not accept my Apple ID, which worked fine for iCloud in Win 10. My Macs need double autho to configure iCloud if I change locations, but...
  10. apple apps

apple apps: can you put apple apps on to my windows 10 laptop. thanks Suzanne 68310