Windows 10: Win 7 backup ( in windows 10) fails and say "RPC server unavailable"

Discus and support Win 7 backup ( in windows 10) fails and say "RPC server unavailable" in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; the title says it all 116916 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by RonHarsh, Aug 29, 2018.

1. RonHarsh Win User

Win 7 backup ( in windows 10) fails and say "RPC server unavailable"

the title says it all

:)

RonHarsh, Aug 29, 2018
  2. Pritam222 Win User

The RPC Server is Unavailable

Whenever I try to create a system image with Backup and restore (Windows 7) I would receive this error -

The RPC Server is Unavailable (0x800706BE)

Just installed Windows (fresh install)

32-bit Windows 10 Single Language.

Pritam222, Aug 29, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - windows backup fails about 40% done with error code 0x800706BA - RPC server not available

Windows 10 build 1803 - windows backup fails about 40% done with error code 0x800706BA - RPC server not available.

I checked but RPC server is running.

Any suggestions to fix this? Backup used to work on build 1704.

SteveBurden, Aug 29, 2018
  4. Win 7 backup ( in windows 10) fails and say "RPC server unavailable"

Windows Defender won't start (RPC server unavailable)

It says the RPC server is unavailable, but it's up and running in services.

Win 7 backup ( in windows 10) fails and say "RPC server unavailable" [​IMG]

There are also some services with random hash suffixes. Maybe it's related?

grandriver, Aug 29, 2018
Thema:

Win 7 backup ( in windows 10) fails and say "RPC server unavailable"

1. Win 7 backup ( in windows 10) fails and say "RPC server unavailable" - Similar Threads - backup fails RPC

2. RPC server unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC server unavailable: I am attempting to restore my Windows 10 PC using a system image on a connected disk. After initiating the restore process, it quickly stopped, showing this message:The system image restore failedError details: The RPC server is unavailable. 0x800706BAThis system image...
  3. The RPC server is unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The RPC server is unavailable: As I logged onto my computer this morning a message popped saying "the rpc server is unavailable", I couldn't log into my computer because of this message; however, I pressed the restart button on my pc case and everything worked fine the message didn't pop up and I could...
  4. RPC server unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    RPC server unavailable: I migrated a hard drive from a customer's older HP ProBook to a new Lenovo P15s and I continue to get a "RPC server unavailable" message when signing in to the local user account. I wait 5-10 minutes and it logs in just fine. I have checked to ensure the services are running...
  5. RPC server unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC server unavailable: I migrated a hard drive from a customer's older HP ProBook to a new Lenovo P15s and I continue to get a "RPC server unavailable" message when signing in to the local user account. I wait 5-10 minutes and it logs in just fine. I have checked to ensure the services are running...
  6. RPC server unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. The RPC server is unavailable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The RPC server is unavailable: I have shut down my computer and it now won’t let me back in, when I put my password in it says: “The RPC server is unavailable” please I need help submitted by /u/elonmusk6942069420 [link] [comments]...
  8. RPC server unavailable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RPC server unavailable: Hello, I am a user of Windows 10 laptop. When i try to login it's showing "rpc server unavailable" in a blue screen. I am not able to see the start tile also. As i enter my pin It's showing as rpc server not available. Its not shutting down also.. Please help me to...
  9. Rpc server is unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Rpc server is unavailable: Hello, So suddenly i got this error " the RPC server is unavailable" and it stopped me from logging into my pc. After searching the internet for a while there were these solutions where in one should run the cmd through windows key + R and restarting by pressing shift key...
  10. The RPC Server is Unavailable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The RPC Server is Unavailable: Whenever I try to create a system image with Backup and restore (Windows 7) I would receive this error - The RPC Server is Unavailable (0x800706BE) Just installed Windows (fresh install)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows backup restore RPC error driver add

2. Win 7 backup ( in windows 10) fails and say RPC server unavailable

3. backup and restore (windows 7) the RPC server is unavailable