Windows 10: Win 7 Computer - Win 10 update down load Fails?

Discus and support Win 7 Computer - Win 10 update down load Fails? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Folks, On my Win 7 Lenovo laptop the Win 10 update download has failed three times in the last two days. a few weeks ago I removed MS Security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rogpill, Jul 30, 2015.

1. rogpill Win User

Win 7 Computer - Win 10 update down load Fails?

Folks,
    On my Win 7 Lenovo laptop the Win 10 update download has failed three times in the last two days.
    a few weeks ago I removed MS Security Essentials because it was having updating problems and replaced
    it with Eset Node 32 A/V. I am also using Spy-Bot S/D and Malware Bytes.
    Any advise will be appreciated.

:)

rogpill, Jul 30, 2015

2. Can't get past time date screen.

I bought a new computer and loaded it w/win 7.

The problem occurred with an update from win 10.

lucindacraig, Jul 30, 2015
  3. ukus Win User
    britus

down loaded win 10 but not sure I like ir how can I down load win 7 again with in the month Microsoft give you to do so

Thema:

Win 7 Computer - Win 10 update down load Fails?

1. Win 7 Computer - Win 10 update down load Fails? - Similar Threads - Computer update down

2. win 7 to win 10 upgrade fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 7 to win 10 upgrade fails: I purchased the update from microsoft to upgrade my OS to win 10. After downloading the $139.00 software I trid to load it. It fails every time. I also ran process to clean windows update cache files and t tried again, and it still fails. How can I exchange the...
  3. Upgrade from win 7 to win 10 fails

Upgrade from win 7 to win 10 fails: I have tried upgrading my system from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10. I downloaded the upgrade from this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10 The upgrade gets approximately 90 to 95 percent installed, and errors out. Now every time I get the...
  4. update win 7 to win 10

update win 7 to win 10: When trying to update windows 7 pro to windows 10 home I get the message : We couldn't install Windows 10 0xC19101-0x20017 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation . what to do?...
  5. updating win 7 to win 10

updating win 7 to win 10: i have a dell desktop with win 7 pro. have tried 2 days to upgrade to win 10 with no success. when checking for updated it tells me i have to unistall avira anti virus. done that, plus download trouble shooter to no avail. looking for advice...
  6. Win 7 trying to update to Win 10 failed using the MediaCreationTool1909

Win 7 trying to update to Win 10 failed using the MediaCreationTool1909: Windows edition: Win 7 Pro, Service pack 1 Tried updating to win 10 using media creation tool but failed with this error: We couldn't install Windows 10 0x8007001F 0x20006 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation Please...
  7. connect win 10 computer to win 7 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect win 10 computer to win 7 computer: Hello, I am trying to transfer files from my windows 7 computer to my windows 10 computer. I do not know why this is so difficult. I need to transfer the files before I upgrade to windows 10 on the win 7 computer, I am exhausted with all of the settings, this should be...
  8. Win 10 computer cannot access Win 7 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 computer cannot access Win 7 computer: This was working for a while, but no longer is (as typical). I did have to reinstall the OS on the Win 10 computer, nothing changed on the Win 7 computer. The Win 7 computer shows up on the network, but if I click on it says "unable to access". Discovery in the options is...
  9. Win 7 to Win 10 fail

Win 7 to Win 10 fail: I have 3 laptops 2 Win 8.1 to Win 10 worked without a problem 1 was ASUS ROG G751 1 HP But my Oldest ASUS N71JQ running Win 7 got the update last ran through installing it (seemed like it was going fine) did the normal reboots etc while i was away came back to check...
  10. Update win 7 to win 10

Update win 7 to win 10: Well after a success with my 8.1 desktop I have upgraded my win 7 laptop all went well note this upgrade takes three hours worked ok for a while & for some reason apps would only stay open for a second or two very strange decided to do restart it now seems to be working ok,...