Windows 10: win 7 pro music visuals

Discus and support win 7 pro music visuals in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; is it possible to copy the win 7 pro visuals from media player into win ten media player and what files and location would they go if possible? 50125 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dmesal, May 12, 2016.

1. dmesal Win User

win 7 pro music visuals

is it possible to copy the win 7 pro visuals from media player into win ten media player and what files and location would they go if possible?

:)

dmesal, May 12, 2016

2. What happened to my user acoounts, doc.'s, music and pictures after installing win 10?

After installing Win 10, my user accounts disappeared along with my documents, music, pictures, and many programs.

What happened.

Have successfully reverted back to Win 7 Pro and all is there.

JohnPinzone, May 12, 2016
  3. Windows 10 and 7 Pro OEM activation

Hi,

From what I understand the Win 10 Pro OEM key can be used to activate Win 7 Pro OEM. Bascially I have a request to build a PC with Win 7 Pro, as this is need for the software used by the business. I have run out of copies
    of Win 7 Pro OEM.

I've tried using a Win 10 Pro OEM key for a Win 7 Pro OEM activation, but it's not working, tells me the key is not valid. Am I suppose to install Win 10 pro OEM, activate it, and then install Win 7 pro OEM, and activate
    with the same key. I'm still getting orders for PCs with Win 7 Pro, and finally run out of copies.

What is the correct procedure to activate an Win 7 Pro OEM install with a Win 10 Pro OEM key?

Thanks

DavidKent1, May 12, 2016
Thema:

win 7 pro music visuals

1. win 7 pro music visuals - Similar Threads - pro music visuals

2. Win 7 Pro Not Genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 7 Pro Not Genuine: About three years ago, I purchased two copies Win 7 Pro operating systems for my desktop and laptop computers, from a very reputable software dealer. I use Win 7 as I have certain proprietary programs that I still need to use and that will not run on Win 10, not even in...
  3. Win 7 Pro Not Genuine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 7 Pro Not Genuine: About three years ago, I purchased two copies Win 7 Pro operating systems for my desktop and laptop computers, from a very reputable software dealer. I use Win 7 as I have certain proprietary programs that I still need to use and that will not run on Win 10, not even in...
  4. upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro: I have several times tried to upgrade my desktop dual boot Win XP and Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro using the downloaded ISO file, and keep my personal files and apps. It runs about 36 hours then fails. How can I make this upgrade? If not using the ISO file is there another...
  5. win 7 pro win 10 pro

win 7 pro win 10 pro: how do I upgrade from win 7 to win 10? I have product key for 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-pro-win-10-pro/931e1125-6737-4bec-821b-26fd3cc64bac
  6. Activating Win 10 pro with Win 7 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Win 10 pro with Win 7 pro: I installed Windows 10 pro as a VMware Workstation 14 Player Virtual Machine. I tried to activate it using the product key from an OEM Win7 pro DVD I purchased for a pc I built years ago (and then disassembled months ago). That didn't work. Any ideas? Thanks for any...
  7. Upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro

Upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro: I purchased an upgrade to Win 10 Pro from a Microsoft certified seller. The problem I'm having is the upgrade keeps hanging up around 80% install. I'm running an MSI motherboard MSI Z975SSLI Krait Edition (MS 7922) 64 bit Intel core i5-4690 3.5 Ghz 38 GB memory. Can...
  8. Back to win 7 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Back to win 7 pro: Having used win 10 since the 29 July and having had more than enough problems with errors in the event viewer and also MS trying to download another update over an already activated copy of 10, I decided to return to win 7 pro. The first thing I noticed was how much faster 7...
  9. Win 7 Pro to Win 10

Win 7 Pro to Win 10: Upgraded, appeared to be fine. Now printer doesn't print. Shows as default, but won't print...*Sad 10819
  10. Need to upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro

Need to upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro: My first PC I upgraded did not upgrade to Pro. So I want to download the media for Pro, and upgrade with it. When I go to the MS site to download, it does not offer me a selection of versions to download. Can anyone suggest where to find the Pro Win 10 download, or a...