Windows 10: Win 7 to 10 error: Attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory

Discus and support Win 7 to 10 error: Attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After installing Windows 10 from 7, my laptop just restarts over and over again after about 2 minutes with the error message in the title and a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daines89, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Daines89 Win User

Win 7 to 10 error: Attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory

After installing Windows 10 from 7, my laptop just restarts over and over again after about 2 minutes with the error message in the title and a blue screen with sad smiley face saying "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart". I did a memory diagnostic through Run already, and there were no memory issues. Please help me fix it.

:)

Daines89, Jul 30, 2015

2. NOEXECUTE Windows 10 Installation Failure On Win 7 x64

Had the same error. Constant re-downloading and trying install, deleting software, and trying to install again. Every time I would get the error message "ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY" except that on my computer
    there was a system file in brackets after the error message. In my case it was "ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY (kl1.sys)"

I finally found that this file did exist on my computer, twice infact, and once I deleted the files, install worked first time after this.

Next time you try to install again and get the error, note the file.

FallenMortal, Jul 30, 2015
  3. auggy Win User
    Error 10016

The ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY error, if hardware, would be most likely physical RAM.

auggy, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Azlun Win User

I have the same problem, searching for solution,
    my configuration is DELL E6410 with 8GB RAM, Windows 8.1 and Win7 dual OS before installation,
    it Attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory happen at the end of the intallation, the boot loop!!

at the begin, I still can boot into Window Boot Manager see myWin8.1 Win7 boot Options in the light blue screen,
    even it keep looping, but after I choice my Win7 to boot one more time, it gone,
    now, it reboot as soon as the BIOS check done.

Azlun, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Win 7 to 10 error: Attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory - Similar Threads - error Attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory

2. Fix 0x80073D21 Error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x80073D21 Error in Windows 11: [IMG]This post will help you fix error code 0x80073D21 on your Windows 11/10 PC. This error is reported to occur while installing an Xbox Game Pass game via Microsoft Store. It can also occur with generic apps. When this occurs, you will get the following error message: This...
  3. ERROR ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc: For the past few days, my games have been shutting down after around 10 minutes, and sometimes my computer restarts. It also shuts down 3DMark around the 12th loop. I have generated a dump file. Can anyone help?ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to...
  4. ERROR ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc: For the past few days, my games have been shutting down after around 10 minutes, and sometimes my computer restarts. It also shuts down 3DMark around the 12th loop. I have generated a dump file. Can anyone help?ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to...
  5. ERROR ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Getting blue screen error. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting blue screen error. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY: I am getting blue screen saying Getting blue screen error. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORYWhat failed:- Netwtw08.sysPlease help me how to fix. Here is the complete bsod image IMG_20230817_180054.jpg...
  7. Getting blue screen error. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

Getting blue screen error. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY: I am getting blue screen saying Getting blue screen error. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORYWhat failed:- Netwtw08.sysPlease help me how to fix. Here is the complete bsod image IMG_20230817_180054.jpg...
  8. GPU Underperforming and BSOD Errors e.g. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU Underperforming and BSOD Errors e.g. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc: So I've been having mild issues with my PC for quite some time, probably years, I occasionally get massive frame drops in certain games and see massive GPU usage spikes by whatever I'm using, or dwm, particularly if PC is idling. Seemed like a GPU fault but have tested the...
  9. GPU Underperforming and BSOD Errors e.g. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

GPU Underperforming and BSOD Errors e.g. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc: So I've been having mild issues with my PC for quite some time, probably years, I occasionally get massive frame drops in certain games and see massive GPU usage spikes by whatever I'm using, or dwm, particularly if PC is idling. Seemed like a GPU fault but have tested the...
  10. BSOD on playing Dota 2, error ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on playing Dota 2, error ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY: My laptop is a Dell XPS 15 9550. Never had BSODs (in any other programs, including more demanding games like Witcher 3) until I installed Dota 2 and started having random BSODs during certain games. The most recent ones are of "ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY" (which...