Windows 10: Win Edition Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edition as Answer ?

Discus and support Win Edition Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edition as Answer ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello how come i get 2 different answers on witch Win edition i have. I checked all the different options from the Tutorial on how tot check Win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DreamsUnlimited, Jul 5, 2018.

1. DreamsUnlimited Win User

Win Edition Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edition as Answer ?

Hello how come i get 2 different answers on witch Win edition i have.

I checked all the different options from the Tutorial on how tot check Win edition.

Almost al option to check say
    10 Home Edtion
    but with 2 check option it says
    Core Idition.
    This is when i used:
    cmd: slmgr.vbs/dli and the Registry Editor.

:)

DreamsUnlimited, Jul 5, 2018
  2. FrankieRaney Win User

remote desktop on home edition win 10

Will remote desktop work on win 10 home edition? When I run the configurator, it tells me no, and list three editions I need to upgrade to one.

FrankieRaney, Jul 5, 2018
  3. rahulanand21 Win User
    Upgradred to Win 10 Pro from Win 10 Home Edition(key not working)

So, i had a genuine edition of windows 8 home edition and ultimately i upgraded to win 10 Home Edition. A friend of mine gave me a product key saying i would get an upgrade to Pro but now the Key doesnt work and it says Win 10 is not activated i just want
    to revert to my Win 10 Home edition in the easiest way ! I have a snapshot of my Home Edition key before i tried that upgrade

rahulanand21, Jul 5, 2018
  4. LewisBrown827 Win User

win 10 anniversary edition

The day after upgrading to win 10 anniversary edition I tried to do a windows update and it failed with error code '0x800705b4' and gave me the option of retrying which I did but the update then hung trying to download at 0%. I am on a metered connection.

thanks in advance for any help on this

LewisBrown827, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win Edition Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edition as Answer ? - Similar Threads - Edition Tutorial gave

2. Age of Empires Definitive Edition Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition Win 10: After Win 10 April 2018 update, I can no longer save game or use chat box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/age-of-empires-definitive-edition-win-10/0af22c62-0117-4748-8926-339ebba78377
  3. Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ?: Hello how come i get 2 different answers on witch Win edition i have. I checked all the different options from the Tutorial on how tot check Win edition. Almost al option to check say 10 Home Edtion but with 2 check option it says Core Idition. This is when i used: cmd:...
  4. PowerUser Menu(Win+X) edit with hotkeys

in Windows 10 Customization
    PowerUser Menu(Win+X) edit with hotkeys: I add a new item in PowerUser Menu using Winaero tool But how to add a hotkey to the item? Eg Win+x,C to open Command Prompt 89301
  5. I edited my Win-X using Win-X editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    I edited my Win-X using Win-X editor: Hello, I am curious... I edited my Win-X using Win-X editor: https://i.imgur.com/m84X9ni.jpg I modified the shortcuts adding text. For example, "Sistema (del panel de control)" and "Sistema (de configuración)" but i cannot find these shortcuts with these texts in File...
  6. can not activate win 10 home edition.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can not activate win 10 home edition.: Good day. I lost my pc during moving to other city, which windows 10 home edition is activated, got new one, I can not remember if it is upgraded to win 10 or I did clean install to new pc, tried to activate recent one with no luck, I tried to reach microsoft support on web...
  7. GP EDIT on win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    GP EDIT on win 10: I am pretty new to Group policy... I have noticed that settings like disable Mail and Calendar both in the Computer/Administrator and User/Administrator, do not work. Perhaps I need to write a new policy. 21705
  8. Downgrade from win pro to home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade from win pro to home edition: Hi. I got key for windows home edition, I took my pc to shop for repair but it is reformatted, they installed pro edition. Is it possible to downgrade to home edition ?. If yes how can I do this, if not what is solution ?. Please help. Thanks. 67557
  9. Win. 10 Unable to Edit Properties of Mp3 files

in Windows 10 Support
    Win. 10 Unable to Edit Properties of Mp3 files: I run windows 10 and use Windows Media Player to listen to my music. Recently I noticed that i was getting a lot of "unknown (artist, genre, album, ect.)". Usually kept the song names as the file name. In Media Player I can edit the info so that it shows properly in the...
  10. Policy Editor Not Available In Win 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Policy Editor Not Available In Win 10 Home Edition: Is there any way to control the "Group Policy" in Win 10 Home Edition? gpedit.msc is not available in this edition. 12684