Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ?

Discus and support Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello how come i get 2 different answers on witch Win edition i have. I checked all the different options from the Tutorial on how tot check Win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DreamsUnlimited, Jul 5, 2018.

1. DreamsUnlimited Win User

Hello how come i get 2 different answers on witch Win edition i have.

I checked all the different options from the Tutorial on how tot check Win edition.

Almost al option to check say
    10 Home Edtion
    but with 2 check option it says
    Core Idition.
    This is when i used:
    cmd: slmgr.vbs/dli and the Registry Editor.

:)

DreamsUnlimited, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Dave44 Win User

windows 10 box edtion artwork

here is home box

Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ? [​IMG]

here is pro box

Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ? [​IMG]

Dave44, Jul 5, 2018
  3. AznNet73 Win User
    KILLER INSTINCT SEASON EXTREM EDTION

LAST WEEK I BUY THE EXTREME EDTION ON PC ON MICROSOFT STORE

BUT I HAVE ONLY 5 FIGHTER INSTEAST ALL THE 25 FIGHTER

CAN YOU SOMEONE HELP ME ?

THANK YOU

AznNet73, Jul 5, 2018
  4. jazzysaravana Win User

N70 music edtion hanging

FOr the past 1 week my N70 music edtion is hanging frequently!! even when i am attending a call it just stops.When i press shut down switcg it doesnt works!! then i had to remove the battery and then then it restarts!! Dont know what is happening!! Please
    help me!! i am getting tired of doing this again and again!!!

jazzysaravana, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ? - Similar Threads - Win Edtion Tutorial

2. Win 10 Home High DPC latency XPS 15 9570 ACPI.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Home High DPC latency XPS 15 9570 ACPI.sys: Hello, I have a dell XPS 15 9570, and I have big issues with on board and external audio. HW Spec: Dell XPS 15 9570, i7 8750H, 4K screen, 16g ram /512g ssd, qualcomm Killer wifi and then intel AC-9260, nVidia 1050 Ti with latest WHQL drivers, bios v1.2.2, all drivers to...
  3. Win 10 Home High DPC lantency XPS 15 9570 ACPI.sys

Win 10 Home High DPC lantency XPS 15 9570 ACPI.sys: Hello, I have a dell XPS 15 9570, and I have big issues with on board and external audio. HW Spec: Dell XPS 15 9570, i7 8750H, 4K screen, 16g ram /512g ssd, qualcomm Killer wifi and then intel AC-9260, nVidia 1050 Ti with latest WHQL drivers, bios v1.2.2, all drivers to...
  4. I had to add a second email , now Win 10 made it Administrator , not my original one , and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I had to add a second email , now Win 10 made it Administrator , not my original one , and...: I had to add another hotmail email for a stupid forum i had to sign up for to edit some GoPro footage , so Windows 10 decided on its own to make that email address the main administrator account , and it also removed from the Accounts Screen , my original Hotmail account ,...
  5. upgrade win 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade win 10 home to pro: what is the cost to upgrade from win 10 home to pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/upgrade-win-10-home-to-pro/2e3cb2b5-dbe0-408b-8cd5-52c230e6a815
  6. Windows update on win 7 pc at odd times of the month

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update on win 7 pc at odd times of the month: My family pc is a win 7 pc (3 GB RAM, 266 GB free space on C; drive, 5-7 years old?) that has so far survived updates from windows except for one BSOD episode after the Autumn update last year as I recall. It took a week and gave only BSOD and then all was well for no...
  7. Win 10 2018 April Update

Win 10 2018 April Update: I have 2 failed attempts for Win 10 April update with error code 0xc1900101 The last attempt was on 11 July 2018. Since then I have tried The Update Assisstant 4 times. Need help to resolve this without upgrading...
  8. Win 10 - Colour change on Laptop display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 - Colour change on Laptop display: I have HP Spectre laptop. Have just taken it on holiday and find the display has appeared to change the colour calibration of all the photos I have downloaded from camera. The sky has gone purple and the yellows gone green Reds appear to have changed slightly . I use Autocad...
  9. win 10

win 10: I have reloaded win10 on Toshiba laptop on startup unable to connect to internet, after some time I worked out that if I startup with out battery in it. Connected to power outlet the computer would startup as normal and connect up to the internet as normal. Unable to work out...
  10. KB4338819 (OS Build 17134.165) Fails to update on My WIN 10 System.

KB4338819 (OS Build 17134.165) Fails to update on My WIN 10 System.: This is very EFFN annoying! How many times will it keep trying and is there a way to just reject the update . It clearly doesn't work... My problem is that the system auto restarts when I am in the middle of work in progress... WIndows10... Built by developers who don't...