Windows 10: Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ?

Discus and support Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello how come i get 2 different answers on witch Win edition i have. I checked all the different options from the Tutorial on how tot check Win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DreamsUnlimited, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ?

Hello how come i get 2 different answers on witch Win edition i have.

I checked all the different options from the Tutorial on how tot check Win edition.

Almost al option to check say
    10 Home Edtion
    but with 2 check option it says
    Core Idition.
    This is when i used:
    cmd: slmgr.vbs/dli and the Registry Editor.

:)

DreamsUnlimited, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Dave44 Win User

windows 10 box edtion artwork

here is home box

Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ? [​IMG]

here is pro box

Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ? [​IMG]

Dave44, Jul 5, 2018
  3. AznNet73 Win User
    KILLER INSTINCT SEASON EXTREM EDTION

LAST WEEK I BUY THE EXTREME EDTION ON PC ON MICROSOFT STORE

BUT I HAVE ONLY 5 FIGHTER INSTEAST ALL THE 25 FIGHTER

CAN YOU SOMEONE HELP ME ?

THANK YOU

AznNet73, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ?

N70 music edtion hanging

FOr the past 1 week my N70 music edtion is hanging frequently!! even when i am attending a call it just stops.When i press shut down switcg it doesnt works!! then i had to remove the battery and then then it restarts!! Dont know what is happening!! Please
    help me!! i am getting tired of doing this again and again!!!

jazzysaravana, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ?

1. Win Edtion Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edtion as Answer ? - Similar Threads - Edtion Tutorial gave

2. MSI Company gave me a win 10 pro key with validity issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI Company gave me a win 10 pro key with validity issues: How can I check if a win 10 pro key is valid and proprietary in singular and owner use mode only or not? I asked the company and they didn't respond. A check with software gives a mak count -1 and a rtm version. What does this mean? If I had to reinstall in a future it could...
  3. MSI Company gave me a win 10 pro key with validity issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MSI Company gave me a win 10 pro key with validity issues: How can I check if a win 10 pro key is valid and proprietary in singular and owner use mode only or not? I asked the company and they didn't respond. A check with software gives a mak count -1 and a rtm version. What does this mean? If I had to reinstall in a future it could...
  4. Can Homeschoolers get Windows 10 Education Edtion for free like public school kids?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can Homeschoolers get Windows 10 Education Edtion for free like public school kids?: Can Homeschoolers get Windows 10 Education Edtion for free like public school kids? Whenever I try to get it states that my school is not eligible... Is there any way for a homeschooler to get it?...
  5. Windows 10 Single language to Windows 10 Home edtion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Single language to Windows 10 Home edtion: My friend laptop comes with Win 10 Single language edition and now want to upgrade to windows 10 home. But in Updates and Security > Activation, I get only option to upgrade is Win Pro. No option for windows 10 Home edition. Please suggest. License for Windows 10 Single...
  6. Win Edition Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edition as Answer ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Edition Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edition as Answer ?: Hello how come i get 2 different answers on witch Win edition i have. I checked all the different options from the Tutorial on how tot check Win edition. Almost al option to check say 10 Home Edtion but with 2 check option it says Core Idition. This is when i used: cmd:...
  7. Airline Tycoon Deluxe (2011 edtion)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airline Tycoon Deluxe (2011 edtion): Has anyone managed to get Airline Tycoon 2 (or Deluxe, etc.) to work in Win10? *Confused I did have it working under Vista Home but I can't get it to load on an old laptop running Vista Business. So, ideally, I'd like to run it on the new Win10 laptop - like Railroad...
  8. Switch to MS Account in WIN 10 - Tutorial

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Switch to MS Account in WIN 10 - Tutorial: I was looking at the tutorial in re: to Switching to a MS Account from a local account. My problem is I have a built-in "Administrator account" that cannot be switched to a MS Account (your warning). What can I do to move on? I imagine add a dummy local account?*Smile You...
  9. Can we install Windows 10 Enterprise Edtion on Surface Pro 4 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can we install Windows 10 Enterprise Edtion on Surface Pro 4 ?: Hello guys, I'm looking to pick up a Surface Pro 4 over the holidays and I need control over whether my machine gets updates or not and when as well. I just updated my Desktop PC to the Anniversary update and it looks like the deferred upgrades option is no longer present...
  10. windows 10 box edtion artwork

in Windows 10 News
    windows 10 box edtion artwork: here is home box [img] here is pro box [img]