Windows 10: Win Live Mail Social Networks

Discus and support Win Live Mail Social Networks in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am unable to delete contacts from Win Live Mail Social Networks. The delete button is grayed out. JN 22944 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nolen01, Sep 16, 2015.

1. nolen01 Win User

Win Live Mail Social Networks

I am unable to delete contacts from Win Live Mail Social Networks. The delete button is grayed out.
    JN

:)

nolen01, Sep 16, 2015
  2. wmta2 Win User

Cannot transfer facebook friends to Windows Live Contacts

deeterrocks,

This forum is for Windows Phone issues and Windows Live has its own help pages, please visit the pages to receive help here:

Windows | Official Site for Microsoft Windows 10 Home & Pro OS, laptops, PCs, tablets & more

I did find this
    blurb
    about the process and thought you might find it helpful:

When a user connects another social networking service such as Facebook,
    MySpace or LinkedIn to Windows Live using Windows Live Profile, Windows Live Contact automatically import and de-duplicate contacts on these connected social networks into the Windows Live contact list. Users may view
    social updates of these contacts from other social networks on their Messenger social feed. Any contact updates made on these social networks will also be automatically reflected on Windows Live Contacts.

If the Facebook service was connected to Windows Live, the user may also initiate instant messaging conversations with any Facebook contact onFacebook Chat using Windows Live Contacts and any other Windows Live services (such asWindows
    Live Messenger).

Thank you from the Windows Phone team

http:www.Microsoft.com/WindowsPhone

wmta2, Sep 16, 2015
  3. How to block Lumia 520 Handset

If you still have the box it came in give the IMEI number to your network provider and they should be able to block the IMEI so that it cannot be used with another SIM card.

Change the password of your Windows Live account all e-mail accounts and social networking accounts which you used on the phone and every password protected website which you accessed on the phone.

caitlin1759, Sep 16, 2015
Thema:

Win Live Mail Social Networks

1. Win Live Mail Social Networks - Similar Threads - Live Mail Social

2. Live Mail in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Live Mail in Win 10: Win does not recognize Live Mail as a choice for .eml files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-in-win-10/3f2a3fa5-58dc-4f33-a9b1-1ca3c05c1768"
  3. settings in Windows Live Mail on Win 10

in Browsers and Email
    settings in Windows Live Mail on Win 10: I'm using Windows Live Mail on Win 10. My Contacts (when I click "Contacts") are set up to show "last name", "First name" which is what I want. But, when I want to compose a new e-mail and click on the "To" or "Cc" box in the address section of a new e-mail to add a contact,...
  4. Windows Live Mail with Win 10?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail with Win 10?: I have been playing around with win 10 for a while now, first in a virtual machine but lately as a dual boot with Win 8.1. Now I am seriously thinking of making Win 10 my main OS. My question - with Win 8.1, I use Windows Live Mail, will this be supported under Win 10? TIA...
  5. How to stop windows mail sync gmail social mails?

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop windows mail sync gmail social mails?: Hi, I'm trying to sync my gmail with windows 10 mail so new mails appear in notifications area. I've added my account to sync and mails are coming in but my problem is that it also syncs gmail's social mails. How can i stop social mails from appearing in notification area?...
  6. Win Live Mail lost some contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Win Live Mail lost some contacts: Desktop PC,Win 10,FF primary,IE secondary. I used Outlook mail on my XP laptop and liked it. When I got this PC I could not use Outlook and went to Live Mail. I do not find it to be user friendly like the old Outlook. Today I went to send an email and found about half of my...
  7. Win 10.1, Live Mail, delete contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10.1, Live Mail, delete contacts: Win 10.1 - I am using Live Mail and cant seem to delete any contacts. Edit in LM does not work for me. Help! Thanks 55365
  8. Win Live MAIL problem

in Browsers and Email
    Win Live MAIL problem: I have a new laptop with Win10 installed and ever since downloading WinLive Mail, Win Live Mail has given me problems. It spends hours saying it is upgrading, I cannot get rid of it unless, I shut the laptop down and remove the battery. This is ridiculous. Anyone else with...
  9. win live mail problems in win 10

in Browsers and Email
    win live mail problems in win 10: Suddenly my email has gone haywire. My App for win live mail has a shield on it that means I have to open it as admin, and I get a box asking me if I want to let this programme to make changes. When mail opens I invariably get a box asking me to enter my password....
  10. Windows live mail on Win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Windows live mail on Win 10: Have just got laptop with Win 10 preinstalled . Found its mail program USELESS . No contacts etc etc . Decided to install Live mail . Downloaded the file from MS ( 2012 version ) hit install but it just sits there with blue circle going round and round . Can any one help me...