Windows 10: Win TV not functioning after Update 1803

Discus and support Win TV not functioning after Update 1803 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; *Smile I have Hauppage Win TV 8.5, which has ceased functioning properly after latest Microsoft joke, update 1803. Ok for sound, ok for scanning, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mothie, May 12, 2018.

1. Mothie Win User

Win TV not functioning after Update 1803

*Smile I have Hauppage Win TV 8.5, which has ceased functioning properly after latest Microsoft joke, update 1803.

Ok for sound, ok for scanning, but No picture.

Anyone had this problem and is there a remedy?

:)

Mothie, May 12, 2018
  2. KazukiHrc Win User

Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) TV connection problem

After updating last night to the Spring build 1803, PC works fine but
    cannot reckognise my TV as a second monitor. It's a new Grundig Smart TV and it's connected to the Nvidia GTX440 via
    HDMI cable. Tried running troubleshooter, tried adding new device, tried removing the TV and reconeccting it hopefully Wins will detect a new device but no success. On the devices list it was shown as inactive.

So finally I reverted to the 1709 build and paused further updates through the setting menu. Is anyone having the same issue? Is there a workaround this problem or is Microsoft planning to resolve this and similar issues soon because you can only pause
    updates for a month or so?

After reverting to the previous build my connection to the TV works normally but automatic time&clock cannot update, brings out an error.

Any suggestions please?

KazukiHrc, May 16, 2018
  3. 1803 Update - Unable to Uninstall 1803 Update

1803 Update does not show up on the list of updates in the "View update history window". All restore points were deleted with the 1803 Update

JerryBeauchamp, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Win TV not functioning after Update 1803

1. Win TV not functioning after Update 1803 - Similar Threads - functioning Update 1803

2. Win 10 1803 will not update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 1803 will not update: I have a win 10 installation that is version 1803I have tried for the last few weeks to update and it always fails I have followed advice on these forums and others with regards to ISO/MEDIA creation etc etc and it simply will not update. I do not want to clean install as I...
  3. Update Win 1803 fault

Update Win 1803 fault: My Acer Aspire Win 8.1, upgraded to Win 10 1803 by Microsoft, update window displaying red explanation mark, when proceed to Update setting page frozen, could it be that as Win1803 is a earlier version and that Microsoft will not upgrade to Win 1903?...
  4. After update, start menu and win+i not functional.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After update, start menu and win+i not functional.: After installing the most recent update to win 10, I noticed that my task bar was stuck on top of games. Further investigation showed me it's far deeper than just that. The start menu will not open on click. the notifications tab on the taskbar will also not open. I tried...
  5. Win update 1803 problems

Win update 1803 problems: Every time there's a major update it breaks my computer and I have to revert to the stable version. Currently using 1709, build 16299.1087 on a Lenovo all-in-one Previous major updates resulted in ghost circles scrolling down the center of the screen and the mouse pointer...
  6. win 10 home activation gone after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 home activation gone after 1803 update: Hi my new acer swift 3 laptop came with pre installed windows 10 home....it was v1703 at first so I updated it to 1709 and then to 1803 through windows update.....till 1709 windows showed it was activated but after updating to1803 it says its not activated and the water mark...
  7. WIN 10 1803 Update

WIN 10 1803 Update: Keeps downloading, installing, reinstating, resetting to previous state. Error 0x8007042B-0x4000D "The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA OPERATION". The above error occurred after my last attempt to update from the 1709 update...
  8. Lockscreen Win-Spotlight & Slideshow are not triggering after update 1803

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen Win-Spotlight & Slideshow are not triggering after update 1803: Since Update 1803, the slideshow and Windows spotlight do no properly start when the PC is locked or on inactivity. Before the 1803 update it was possible to set a Slideshow album, Picture or Windows Spotlight and with WIN+L or on PC inactivity it would switch to the...
  9. Homegroup in Win 10 after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup in Win 10 after 1803 update: Hi, I have two computers in my WLAN (local home network via wireless). On one of the computers there's been Windows 7 (Home) installed. On the second - Windows 10 (home). I use router to connect the computer via Wi-Fi. I do not use any computer that acts as a server. I used...
  10. Updated to Version 1803, HDMI audio on TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updated to Version 1803, HDMI audio on TV: Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong section. Basically I use Windows 10 64-bit and I just got done with the update to Version 1803. I often hook my laptop up to my LG TV via HDMI but now the TV audio no longer works, though the PC speakers are fine. My laptop is an HP Envy...