Windows 10: Win10 1709 KB4134660 doesn t find in WU

Discus and support Win10 1709 KB4134660 doesn t find in WU in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, in my husband's laptop with Win 10 1709 the KB4134660 isn't find in Windows Update, will be available slow? thanks 110360 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mary7, May 16, 2018.

1. mary7 Win User

Win10 1709 KB4134660 doesn t find in WU

Hi, in my husband's laptop with Win 10 1709 the KB4134660 isn't find in Windows Update, will be available slow?

thanks

:)

mary7, May 16, 2018
  2. christajh Win User

Why doesn´t my phone find Windows Phone 7.8 update?

I have Nokia Lumia 800 and I want to update it to WP7.8 but my phone doesn´t find the update, why? Can I do something?

christajh, May 16, 2018
  3. Gah_cec Win User
    The tiles doesn`t work Win10

• Yes, since I changed to win10 I've been installing all updates.
    • No, one day I just clicked on start menu and the tiles wasn't working. I don't know if it is relevant but it started after I uninstalled a program (Video editor master).
    I just tried a clean boot and it didn't work. Nothing changed.

This is my only issue in the Win10 now, I was hoping with the anniversary update this problem was solved but I didn't.

Gah_cec, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Win10 1709 KB4134660 doesn t find in WU

1. Win10 1709 KB4134660 doesn t find in WU - Similar Threads - Win10 1709 KB4134660

2. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  3. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  4. login options doesn´t work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login options doesn´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  5. MS Office doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office doesn`t work: Hi all! My name is Kristina. Recently I updated my Win till latest version and my Word/Excel and other documents haven`t been opened - I see only error on my screen: After I tried to open file I see window where Office tries to update and then it`s an error 0xc0000142 FYI I...
  6. size:gigantic doesn´t work for me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    size:gigantic doesn´t work for me: Is there something I have to enable for it to work properly? submitted by /u/FrequentConnect2020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k84tie/sizegigantic_doesnt_work_for_me/
  7. speech recognition doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speech recognition doesn´t work: Hi, I use Voiceattack, an app that uses speech recognition to send command to games. It has stopped working for some reason. I use the mic that is integrated in the cam that I also use for headtracking. it´s worked ok for years. I´ve checked the windows 10 sound config....
  8. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...
  9. Microsoft Store doesn´t work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn´t work: Hey guy´s, on my Surface GO the microsoft Store is dosen´t working. The "APP" is starting and some seconds (1-2 second´s) later it´s closing. The tips from google are not helpfull ( windows updates, reset the store, delete the cache, repair windows store, new instalation),...
  10. Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update: After Win10 update, some of office files won´t open. Some .docx and .pptx files especially. Any hints on this issue? 12300

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete file kb4134660