Windows 10: Win10 1803 / Windows Movie Maker

Discus and support Win10 1803 / Windows Movie Maker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is just a huge Huge HUGE THANK YOU to the Brains Trust that is this forum. My thanks go out in particular to @davidhk, who in this thread [... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rox, Jul 12, 2018.

1. ROX
    Rox Win User

Win10 1803 / Windows Movie Maker

This is just a huge Huge HUGE THANK YOU to the Brains Trust that is this forum.

My thanks go out in particular to @davidhk, who in this thread [ Windows Movie Maker video problems.... - Page 4 - Windows 10 Forums ], wondered if he too could share a link from his OneDrive and it was his link that gave me access to WMM- another user had compressed it as a .rar, and well the WinZip trial period had expired *Biggrin
    withThe other thing to note is that the Wayback location has been removed or deleted.Thanks again
    oxo
    PS: I've not tried to use it yet, but apart from needing to DL a .NET MS file, all proceeded without failure.

:)

2. AndreePin Win User

Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Karina Aris Win User

windows movie maker

Hi,

We highly suggest you to repair your Movie maker.

Refer to the below steps to repair Movie Maker.

1. Click the Start menu.

2. Click Control Panel.

3. Click Programs.

4. Click Programs and Features.

5. Search for Windows Essentials on the list and then select it.

6. Click Uninstall/Change.

7. Click Repair all Windows Essentials programs.

Thank you.

Karina Aris, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 1803 / Windows Movie Maker - Similar Threads - Win10 1803 Movie

2. Movie maker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie maker: I have made a Project in Movie Maker. I saved this Project, and also saved an mp4-file. I also made a new name of the Project (and I understand now that this was wrong.) I now have to make som changes in the Project (film) - but a lot of the film-Clip is not there. Black...
  3. Windows Movie Maker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Movie Maker: Whilst working on a Windows Movie Maker creation, the screen suddenly went black. There were only photos on, no videos and I was inserting music at the time. When I eventually got back into Windows Movie Maker, all past files had been changed from WMM to WLMM files...
  4. Windows Movie Maker

Windows Movie Maker: Hi all, I was hoping someone could help me access my movie maker files! When I got my new laptop with Windows 10, I realised that Movie Maker is no longer available for download. On my old laptop, I had a lot of movies I had made but not yet finalised and I put them on an...
  5. Windows Movie Maker

Windows Movie Maker: I had windows movie maker when my operating system was Windows Vista. I upgraded to windows 10 about 1-2 yrs ago. I when to find that window movie maker software I had, and it appears to have been deleted. Doesn't show up in my list of software. How do I find it or...
  6. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Movie Maker: I am using Movie Maker Version 2012. I am unable to show it on other computers. Is there a solution to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/movie-maker/eac7668f-f097-40d6-b55a-c76702644200
  7. Win10 1803 / Windows Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 1803 / Windows Movie Maker: This is just a huge Huge HUGE THANK YOU to the Brains Trust that is this forum. My thanks go out in particular to @davidhk, who in this thread [ Windows Movie Maker video problems.... - Page 4 - Windows 10 Forums ], wondered if he too could share a link from his OneDrive and...
  8. windows movie maker

windows movie maker: Hello Why Windows movie maker not working on windows 10? I was using it before on windows 7 ,,, So , please can help ? Thanks * Moved from Insider...
  9. Windows Movie Maker

Windows Movie Maker: Since Windows Essentials is no longer supported, how would I be able to get Windows Movie Maker on my PC again? My mother "needs" to use it to burn her images to disc's for clients, however she has an older laptop that "was" slow as all get out, so I used my Enterprise LTSB...
  10. Windows Movie Maker

Windows Movie Maker: I'm looking for the windows movie maker that came with windows 7, the HD one. Not windows live movie maker, that one sucked. If that doesn't work, what is a nice easy one to use. I want to use this to make AMV's. This involves taking seconds of clips or frames and...